Redeemer

Default The silverback on Rustlung needs to go

I know it is easy to stun the person out but i just went 65-1 on KOTH with it and find it not fair.That was one round btw.It is too powerful and i will admit it was fun but it is WAY to overpowered.I think it should be taken out or reduced in strength and blow up after 2 smoke stuns.
    Thank you so much to *Zap*,Cher,CJ,and Zephyr for the amazing codes
    My connection here http://www.speedtest.net/result/2197098997.png
    Quote Originally Posted by hord View Post
    it's a new event. Zero XP Week

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Predalian FIVE

It's the enemy teams fault for not completing the task fast enough.
    Signature removed by admin, over allowed limit of Awesomeness

Marrow Fiend

Fort Qu'Appelle Saskatchewan——Wishing he can play as a Lambent Drone :(
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LambentHammerB

I just start unloading on the Silverback the moment it comes up. Solves the issue pretty damn quick before the issue even starts.
    GT: LambentHammerB -- Trololol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6Yjkzmleoc -- Twitter: LambentHammerB
    ||| LYCAN ||| - Commando Dom -- NFI - Savage Grenadier Elite -- Beezy8869 - Adam Fenix -- Genoo - Infected Omen -- Autopsychotic - Golden Lancer -- CallMeHost -- Golden Hammerburst -- Cher - Cole Plushie
    Flak -- MechanicBaird/Savage Kantus/Launch Skin Collection/Beta Tester T-Shirt/Stickers
    PopeAdrian37th
    - Jungle Tai/Aftermath Baird/Neon Armor -- BrainDeadDan - Brisk Skin Pack -- Richardson94 - Lambent Skin -- Parasidian - Young Dom -- GzB - Anya --DraconianBriana - Early Access -- CrypticAshes -- Team Metal

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lewgis

If they couldn't get a smoke near you in that large target then that's their fault, if they rush you thinking they can sneak up on you and you gun them down that's their fault.
    personally I wanted jacinto to have a silverback when I heard it was comming back (gow2 behind the mortar the air pad) if that pad was kept a silver back could have been air droped into the map after a while
    Gears 3 Re-up 3 lvl 100 England Right-o Back up info thread
    You should check NP473L's skins out Because they're awesome He also does requests if you ask nicely
    A special thanks to lambenthammerburst
    EGFC#251
    Quote Originally Posted by TAO Devil View Post
    getting ready to go swimming at my parents house with my children. Then SKYRIM!!!!! Followed by chainsaw duels. Have some sex, maybe some chicken.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: echoplex PSN ID: ZomBi_dEth Wii Code: 7919 2809 6520 0629

The silverback can be annoying, but it sounds like the other team didn't know what the hell they were doing to not knock you out of it, or destroy it.
    -je_ssi e |||
    Dreamlife, outcries, standby, allies
    Poolside, child-like, downside, goodbyes
    Sympathetic tones don't match a sympathetic lie

heres what ive noticed...

TDM - round is almost always done by the time the silverback is ever ready. The only time it does come down is when you have a few cod campers in the spawn areas, down to their last lives against another group of cod campers who enjoy staring at walls...and in this case, yes the dumbasses need the silverback, and chances are it will still end in a stalemate due to the sheer stupidity of those players. essentially TDM scenarios where the silverback is utilized, are very rare.

KOTH - with the spawning, and hectic nature of the mode, ive noticed the silverback is more or less impossible to stay on before getting smoked out of it. Get on it, walk arouund for awhile, team respawns and they ALL throw their smokes at the silverback..silverback is disabled...cycle repeats...

personal conclusion:

Silverback is not an issue.
    I support the*Give Us Bikini Anya Movement

"DBNOs? Where we're going, we don't need DBNOs."

MSgt. Shooter Person

As much as it tends to piss me off in KoTH matches [both playing with & against it] rustling fortunately only pops up rarely in the voting list...

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DanTheGamer11

Only thing that annoys me is that you can't take cover from the gun or rockets

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lewgis

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGamer11 View Post
    Only thing that annoys me is that you can't take cover from the gun or rockets
    well technically you can take cover from the gun and if you see them deploy RUN cause pain is comming but that gun is so powerful its like 3-4 shots from it kill
    Gears 3 Re-up 3 lvl 100 England Right-o Back up info thread
    You should check NP473L's skins out Because they're awesome He also does requests if you ask nicely
    A special thanks to lambenthammerburst
    EGFC#251
    Quote Originally Posted by TAO Devil View Post
    getting ready to go swimming at my parents house with my children. Then SKYRIM!!!!! Followed by chainsaw duels. Have some sex, maybe some chicken.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Gubbler

There was a poll about just this issue a few months back and the majority of people voted to keep it in, as did I> The consensus was that it can be countered, and anyway it adds a new dimension to gameplay, something else for us to kill each other over.