Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xIIchrisyboyIIx

Default Th weapons of GOWJ

A commentary on the different weapons that need to be changed or left alone between gears 3 and GOWJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnL9d4_jYqA

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Gnashes View Post
    There's already several discussion threads in these forums. No need for another, and especially no need for another video when we have all text discussions going.
    I looked for the original thread which inspired me to make this video and couldnt find it besides i think im entitled to make my own video if i want to

He who must not be named...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TAO Devil

Quote Originally Posted by xIIchrisyboyIIx View Post
    I looked for the original thread which inspired me to make this video and couldnt find it besides i think im entitled to make my own video if i want to
    Sure you are. Doesnt mean people are gonna want to listen to it. Text gets a LOT more attention and discussion.

For example, I would read the entire post about weapon adjustment ideas, but I will never actually watch your vid.
    That was Zen, This is TAO
    Ranked #1 in the World for AWESOMENESS!

Follow me @TAO_Devil Follow my Gaming Blog @DevilsGameroom or view the site The Devils Gameroom
    GzB Baby! WHOOOO! EGFC Member
    First member to ever hit 30,000 posts. I am He Who Must Not Be Named

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TAO Devil View Post
    Sure you are. Doesnt mean people are gonna want to listen to it. Text gets a LOT more attention and discussion.

For example, I would read the entire post about weapon adjustment ideas, but I will never actually watch your vid.
    Thats your opinion personally I feel my strongest weapon in getting my point across are my vocal cords simply because im not that good at writing out paragraphs and things as such very well and i truly love to make videos and TBH i make alot of commentaries but never spam the forums with them only post up the ones which i think people on the forums might be interested which is about 4 out of 30 in the last 4 months