Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by diddlyumpcious4 View Post
    They didn't award anything for seriously 2.0 in gears 3 becauses they knew only those that boosted have it. And if you actually believe it only takes 4 hours to get 2.0 then you should wake up.
    I've got plenty of friends which earned it legitimately.
    I managed to get 70,000 alone just from playing Horde.

He who must not be named...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TAO Devil

Quote Originally Posted by jmfchuckie View Post
    It was later incorporated in a patch I believe.
    Nope. it still required you to play on all the snowblind maps. Only possible with the DLC. It was even advertised later with the All Fronts package to finally get your vet gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by spOokShOw View Post
    Couldn't they have it scan your Gears III profile, much like the BETA profile?
    I don't know if that would be possible.

Anyways, I'm all for legacy unlocks.
    There will probably be weapon skins. The mo' free, the mo' betta.
    Beta Profile was not what was scanned. The saved file that you saved from the beta included the weapon skin unlock codes.
    That was Zen, This is TAO
    Ranked #1 in the World for AWESOMENESS!

Follow me @TAO_Devil Follow my Gaming Blog @DevilsGameroom or view the site The Devils Gameroom
    GzB Baby! WHOOOO! EGFC Member
    First member to ever hit 30,000 posts. I am He Who Must Not Be Named

Skaarj

NO!!

All you'd get is loads of griping from people wanting it without having qualified for the unlocks. People who have met the requirements but didn't get their unlocks, remember the amount of people who didn't get their beta unlocks because of corrupt save files.

Why is there such an overwhelming sense of entitelment amongst the majority here? The more people who get that little skin that makes you feel so special you'll stop using it and demand a different one with even stricter requirements. Just because you've played previous versions of the series doesn't mean you're any better or more special than someone who's first Gears game would be Judgement. You've played a video game, you haven't found life on another planet, you haven't discovered the secret of eternal youth, all you've done is play a video game. Not sure why anyone should feel "special" because of that.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Geo Zinx

Level 400
    Finish all 3 campaigns
    etc.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AoW KingFenix PSN ID: AoWKingFenix

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Hairy View Post
    NO!!

All you'd get is loads of griping from people wanting it without having qualified for the unlocks. People who have met the requirements but didn't get their unlocks, remember the amount of people who didn't get their beta unlocks because of corrupt save files.

Why is there such an overwhelming sense of entitelment amongst the majority here? The more people who get that little skin that makes you feel so special you'll stop using it and demand a different one with even stricter requirements. Just because you've played previous versions of the series doesn't mean you're any better or more special than someone who's first Gears game would be Judgement. You've played a video game, you haven't found life on another planet, you haven't discovered the secret of eternal youth, all you've done is play a video game. Not sure why anyone should feel "special" because of that.
    Epic has not made legacy unlocks available outside of the achievement tied to it. The only one that had multiple ways to obtain them was the Gold skins for the Lancer, Retro, SOS and HB. Corrupt save files in the Beta has nothing to do with legacy unlocks as the flame skins were not legacy unlocks.

We are rewarded for playing the franchise throughout. Maybe people who pick up the game this late don't love it as much as they say but that is a different topic all together so I won't be getting much deeper into that.

For someone who is against it you sure are very hostile on the subject. If you don't want any legacy unlocks that's fine but why should we, who played Gears 3 extensively not have something to show off our dedication to the game? It's a simple unlock that doesn't affect game play, it hurts no one.
    Farewell Epic Forums. It was fun.
    Thank you Cher and CrypticAshes for the Savage Kantus code and Cher again for the SGE code!
    Thank you to COG Azure Skye for the Web Skin code! Thank you to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for the Anya code! Thank you Lycan for the Alex Brand code! Thank you to The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal code! Thank you to BlueDodger for the invite to the Reaper lobby!

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 123MAN View Post
    Level 400
    Finish all 3 campaigns
    etc.
    As we talked about before, there really is no achievement tied to being level 400 (or 100, besides Seriously 3.0) so I don't think there can be an unlock for it in Judgment.

More likely to use the 2 Re Up ones.
    Thank you Cher and CrypticAshes for the Savage Kantus code and Cher again for the SGE code!
    Thank you to COG Azure Skye for the Web Skin code! Thank you to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for the Anya code! Thank you Lycan for the Alex Brand code! Thank you to The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal code! Thank you to BlueDodger for the invite to the Reaper lobby!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: jmfchuckie

Quote Originally Posted by TAO Devil View Post
    Nope. it still required you to play on all the snowblind maps. Only possible with the DLC. It was even advertised later with the All Fronts package to finally get your vet gear.
    Oh yeah. Well, I'd doubt that they'd do something with that, considering that people were outraged at the fact that you could easily get reset in Gears of War 3. But I don't think they'd do Level 400, as 1. There isn't an achievement for it.

Now, for my opinion on another topic with Legacy Unlocks: Seriously 3.0? They've never done much with the 'Seriously' Achievements, as just having them is an accomplishment on its own. Now the Campaign thing I can accept. Currently I'm doing all 3 games on Insane (Currently on Act IV in Gears of War [1]) and I can see myself wanting something for that, as it requires skill and not something simply done by boosting.
    Thank you to~ Whipped Mean, x6nat, Nobukara, Kenagain, and III LYCAN III all for codes!
    [11] Please do not come to these forums looking for DLC codes. We also do not allow code trading on the Epic Forums. Unfortunately some baddies scammed forum members so we do not allow it. You are also not permitted to sell codes/items or use codes/items to try to get subscribers/follower on YouTube or other sites. All contests must be approved by a mod.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bazinga A7x

I stand corrected about tied unlocks to past DLC Achievements, completely forgot that Veteran Gear was a DLC achievement. My Bad

That sid if they did Legacy unlocks, then I would not want to see them tied to the "STUPID" achievements, such as the Serious achievements, Forshadowing for rarity sake.

Hooking them to beating Campaign's on Insane in 1, 2 & 3, Veteran Gear, Horde & Beast Insane , and the Re-Up's in 3 make sense. As those due require some skill and diedication, although each one is boostable in one way or another.
    "Embrace what you can't change." -Tai
    Total Onyx medals 56/65, EGFC Member #143 Former member of The Insane Horde group, may it R.I.P.
    SpinelessOyster - Thanks for the code.

Redeemer
    Long Island/ Ponyville/ TW's House with Lisa
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smile4PinkiePie PSN ID: NinjaGaru095

If their gonna give an reward for the Seriously achievements, they better give something for each one. Either way, I hope the Legacy unlocks they give us don't involve the Seriously achievements. I have a feeling that people would get upset if it happens.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by IHazTommyWiseau View Post
    If their gonna give an reward for the Seriously achievements, they better give something for each one. Either way, I hope the Legacy unlocks they give us don't involve the Seriously achievements. I have a feeling that people would get upset if it happens.
    They didn't do it for Seriously 1 in Gears 2 or Seriously 2.0 for Gears 3. I don't see it happening for Judgment.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: defhaus

Enriched and Fortified - 50 waves of Horde - Unlocks something Horde related, or just a weapon/character skin

Respect for the Dead - Get access to Griffin's weapon cache - Gives you access to a weapon in Horde (map dependant) that wouldn't normally be on that map. Maybe a Cluckshot

Plus the Seriously 3.0 and insane campaign achievements of course. Maybe even Socialite

Redeemer
    Long Island/ Ponyville/ TW's House with Lisa
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smile4PinkiePie PSN ID: NinjaGaru095

Quote Originally Posted by LoD FENIX View Post
    They didn't do it for Seriously 1 in Gears 2 or Seriously 2.0 for Gears 3. I don't see it happening for Judgment.
    Your probably right. Still, unless they deny it then its still possible.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bobbo176

Quote Originally Posted by LambentHammerburst View Post
    I shouldn't wake up as I am talking from experience. It's called Brumak Boosting.
    There is no way you can get that achievement in 4 hours, no way..I spent 2 hours a day, for a few weeks with the last day boosting it a full 8 hours to get it by Brumak boosting

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxIFLAWIL3SSxX

An achievement/skin/medal for reaching level 100 in gears 2 and 3 and completing all campaigns for 1,2, and 3 on insane
    "Use it, oooooor lose it." - Queen Myrah
    GEARS VETERAN!
    Proud EGFC Member #263
    Big Shout Out to PopeAdrian37th for the NEON skin!!!!! Thanx again lllLYCANlll for the Alex Brand!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ant Heuser Kush

It'll be fun to see what they do if any... I don't have many achievements so I wont get the goodies.

EGFC #274|Military Vets
    I was Over Seas fighting at War while you were playing the Beta.
    Thank you OScaveman, DanTheGamer11, iMisfitz, Flak, LuckyBacon and III LYCAN III for the codes.
    Forum Guide Rank Reset Forum Coding

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mr KDawg 33 573

The achievements for completing Insane campaign on Gears 1, 2 & 3.

The collectibles & cog tag achievements from all 3 games.

All coop/Dom achievements from all 3 games.
    Horde Veteran
    VETERAN GEAR
    Gears of War 1 1050/1250
    Gears of War 2 1750/1750 \\★// Seriously 2.0
    Gears of War 3 1900/2000 \\★// x3
    Gears of War J 1360/1500 Seriously Judgmental

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Seriously 3.0 does take a lot of work but no matter how you look at it it has to be boosted at some point. They should get a medal though... Achievement Hunter PRO + a weapon skin with R U Serious! on it.

Id like Gold & flames for Vet Gear chevo.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DJ CARNIV AL View Post
    Seriously 3.0 does take a lot of work but no matter how you look at it it has to be boosted at some point. They should get a medal though... Achievement Hunter PRO + a weapon skin with R U Serious! on it.

Id like Gold & flames for Vet Gear chevo.
    Flames should stay exclusive for anyone that participated in the beta I think. Gold should be for vet gear and Onyx(better onyx skins) for level 400 on Gears 3.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 123MAN View Post
    Flames should stay exclusive for anyone that participated in the beta I think. Gold should be for vet gear and Onyx(better onyx skins) for level 400 on Gears 3.
    Legacy unlocks have been used with achievements, there is none for level 400. Don't think we will see that one being used.

Maybe the 2 Re Up cheevo's though.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by LoD FENIX View Post
    Legacy unlocks have been used with achievements, there is none for level 400. Don't think we will see that one being used.

Maybe the 2 Re Up cheevo's though.
    Maybe they can make one for level 400. We 400's deserve something for having no lives.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KingMerls

get every seriously achievement for a gold coated COG suit...... anyone?
    KingMerls
    G
    ears of war 1 1250
    G
    ears of war 2 1750
    G
    ears of war 3 2000
    Gears of war Judgment 1200

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LemonMerengutan

Get said the spider to the fly, get a spider!

Everyone wins!

More hard achievements to ge t chrome weapons.
    signature removed, over allowed size

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gundel AvHeadi

if they are in i have to gain my golden wing and embry star in gow 3 until the 19th march *runing to xbox* XD
    no seriously i hope so they gave a good feeling to the player for all the work in the other titles
    English can be a beast sometimes....sorry for my stupid english/tipping mistakes

Gamertag : Gundel AvHeadi

Thanks to Cher for my Young Marcus! I love you!
    Bloody Kidona for my Jungle Tai!
    and III Lycan III for my Commando Dom! You guys are just awesome.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clearly Balkan

Quote Originally Posted by Eridanis Nadir View Post
    Definitely 'Foreshadowing', its so hard and I'll like a skin, a dark skin reference to RAAM

Others: The Re-up achievements, 3 campaigns on Insane, and mostly the ones that are hard to get
    This. Definitely this.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Clearly Balkan

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Reflex View Post
    Assuming we have weapons skins and alternate skins.

Seriously - Flaming skins similar to the gamer picture unlocked in GoW1 with the omen in the middle. Flames animate.

For the fallen - Anthony Carmine, Minh young Kim and CoG gear MP skin unlocks.

I can't quit on you Dom - Classic Dom MP skin unlock.

Commando - General Raam MP skin unlock.

Shock Therapy (Windows) - Silhouette of a Brumak getting struck by electricity skin set.

Seriously 2.0 - Weapon skin set where each weapon is covered in tally marks. Tally marks animate.

Completionist - Ben Carmine and Tai Kaliso MP skin unlocks.

Veteran Gear - Golden weapons skins.

Horde the Horde - Cyclops and Skorge MP skin unlocks.

The roof! The roof! The roof... and The weather outside is lethal - Duo pack of weapon skins, Cinders looks like glowing coals and Frost looks like your weapon is freezing over.

Seriously 3.0 - Weapon skins are a platinum blue and shiny and have the 'Extremely Serious' logo on it.

Level 400 - Marcus MP skin unlock. Onyx weapon skins.

All games finished on Insane - Jet black weapon skins with diamond effect omen.

Full achievements on all Gears games (Not including Windows) - Octus medal weapon skins and gamertag emblazoned up the sides.
    Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.

I like it.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Minh Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Evanescence View Post
    I want an unlock for getting Rank 400. =]
    This is a bad idea because to get it you're going to have to pay like 10 bucks for the DLC and play on close-to-dead servers to level up.

Redeemer
    With the birds I'll share this lonely view (NJ)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iButterYoMuffin

I just want my gold gnashty again...that is all.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Reflex View Post
    Assuming we have weapons skins and alternate skins.

Seriously - Flaming skins similar to the gamer picture unlocked in GoW1 with the omen in the middle. Flames animate.

For the fallen - Anthony Carmine, Minh young Kim and CoG gear MP skin unlocks.

I can't quit on you Dom - Classic Dom MP skin unlock.

Commando - General Raam MP skin unlock.

Shock Therapy (Windows) - Silhouette of a Brumak getting struck by electricity skin set.

Seriously 2.0 - Weapon skin set where each weapon is covered in tally marks. Tally marks animate.

Completionist - Ben Carmine and Tai Kaliso MP skin unlocks.

Veteran Gear - Golden weapons skins.

Horde the Horde - Cyclops and Skorge MP skin unlocks.

The roof! The roof! The roof... and The weather outside is lethal - Duo pack of weapon skins, Cinders looks like glowing coals and Frost looks like your weapon is freezing over.

Seriously 3.0 - Weapon skins are a platinum blue and shiny and have the 'Extremely Serious' logo on it.

Level 400 - Marcus MP skin unlock. Onyx weapon skins.

All games finished on Insane - Jet black weapon skins with diamond effect omen.

Full achievements on all Gears games (Not including Windows) - Octus medal weapon skins and gamertag emblazoned up the sides.
    Some nice ideas. But Golden guns for Veteran Gear only? NO.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I kinda hope there isn't a Legacy unlock for Seriously 3.0. I'm close, but don't think I'll get it in time for Gears Judgment. On the other hand, if I do get it (and for the other people who have), it would be really nice to be rewarded for it. But all in all, I'd rather be rewarded for all the other achievements have from the three games.. then I don't have to worry about boosting 2,000 more freakin' Wingman games in private by leaving my Xbox on overnight.

-Also hoping weapon skins will carry over too. (Any word on that??)
    <SLAYER OF SAMAEL>
    (( SERIOUSLY JUDGMENTAL ))
    \\MEMBER OF THE OLD GUARD//

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xN1Sx Neo Dark

Quote Originally Posted by LambentHammerburst View Post
    Boosting or not. Seriously 3.0 still takes a f***ton of work.
    Even boosting Seriously 3.0 takes months. It took me a month JUST to boost Wingman.
    You can boost Seriously 1.0 in 20hrs with a group of friends tops.
    Seriously 2.0 can be boosted in 4hrs tops.

Hell just Onyxing Heavy Weapons (boosting it) takes longer than either of the Seriously's alone.
    What kind of horrible thing did you do to your xbox, it's running at at least 5 times normal speed.
    Seriously... takes 20 hours with a group of friends, tops? Sure... if you're the only one getting the kills... oh wait, that'd still be around 25 hours to 30 hours. Should be a Still Serious medal and Flame weapons like from the Beta in 3.
    Seriously 2.0 takes 4 hours tops? Sure, if you've already played a hundred hours of horde (it's 16 hours non-stop Brumak actually). Should be a Why So Serious? medal and be Crimson Omen weapons.
    seriously 3.0 takes months? Yes, yes it does. Honestly I'd like Extremely Serious and Black Skin weapons (Onyx with no effect).

And a reward for having all three as well as Seriously Judgemental should give you a Medal with Always Serious with Black Omen on Gold weapon skins.

Keep Veteran Gear Gold Weapons (but with alt ways to earn all but the Gnasher) but also include the Golden Gear.

Other than that I'm good on it. I'd be running the Gold Gnasher, with Black Omen Gold Lancer/Flame Hammerburst I/Crimson Omen Hammerburst II/Black Retro. All whilst on an Onyx Guard. As well as the Always Serious medal. ^_^
    Gears of War 1250 / 1250 Cole / Theron, Gears of War 2 1750 / 1750 Level 100 Cole / Theron, Lancer
    Gears of War 3 2000 / 2000
    EXTREMELY SERIOUS Level 400 Onyx Guard / Theron Elite, Onyx Gnasher + Onyx Lancer / Onyx Hammerburst
    Gears of War Judgement SERIOUSLY JUDGMENTAL Level 170 860 / 1000 Alex Brand, Arctic Armor, Cobweb Gnasher / Gold Lancer / Ribcage Markza

Thanks to FlyHighGuy for the Brisk Skin Pack for Stabby, xMeTaLBmXeRx013 for my Baird (Aftermath), DLive for both Stabby and my J Tai, and RPhelps for letting Stabby and I get our Reaper kills.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hooded Claw 006

Doubt there will be any, we would have heard something about it by now.
    HUGE thanks to TAO Devil and Saxaphone18 for my Aftermath Era Baird 12th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to DxM for my Jungle Tai character skin. 28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to Cher for my Cole Plushie.
    28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to poppirt for the Brisk Skin. 9th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to TAO Devil for my Judgment Demo. 16th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Neon Skin 27th April 2013. HUGE thanks to III Lycan III for my Team Metal Skin 25th Aug 2013.
    Thanks to III Lycan III, Insane Rumbler and BRUTE for codes for my friend. I Helped The Community Banner awarded 9th Aug 2013.
    ***Gears of War 2 \\*// 6TH September 2010 -- Gears of War 3 Level 400 \\*// 18th July 2012 -- Embry Star - 11th December 2011 -- SERIOUSLY 3.0 - 1st June 2012 Seriously Judgmental - 27th March 2013***

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drow Spectre

Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Claw 006 View Post
    Doubt there will be any, we would have heard something about it by now.
    I'm not to sure.

When they announced it for Gears 3, there was a lot of rage. Now they avoid having months of it by not telling us it until the game is out. Makes sense.

Or they won't have them. Either way is good with me.
    Coalition of Ordered Governments ~ I am a Gear
    Desperation led to Hero's rise, Hope ran deep, and Brothers fought to the End...
    Sofia is voiced by Ali Hillis. I squealed like a schoolgirl when I realized this. Like. A. Schoolgirl. For those of you who do not know, she also voiced Lightning from Final Fantasy, Liara T'Soni from Mass Effect, and Dr. Ariel Hanson from Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: themainman21

Balloon skin for getting achievement for onyx events can't remember what its called,
    thanks to

.Tao Devil,Billy the kid,offbeathater, Cher,III VIKING III , lambent hammerburst,the Anya bunni,Bloomy,DownInFlames85
    for the codes you are legends.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hooded Claw 006

Quote Originally Posted by DrowRanger16 View Post
    I'm not to sure.

When they announced it for Gears 3, there was a lot of rage. Now they avoid having months of it by not telling us it until the game is out. Makes sense.

Or they won't have them. Either way is good with me.
    True, but that was announced before the game went gold. Judgment went gold a few weeks back and seeing as we haven't heard anything, I doubt there will be any.
    HUGE thanks to TAO Devil and Saxaphone18 for my Aftermath Era Baird 12th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to DxM for my Jungle Tai character skin. 28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to Cher for my Cole Plushie.
    28th Feb 2013. HUGE thanks to poppirt for the Brisk Skin. 9th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to TAO Devil for my Judgment Demo. 16th Mar 2013. HUGE thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Neon Skin 27th April 2013. HUGE thanks to III Lycan III for my Team Metal Skin 25th Aug 2013.
    Thanks to III Lycan III, Insane Rumbler and BRUTE for codes for my friend. I Helped The Community Banner awarded 9th Aug 2013.
    ***Gears of War 2 \\*// 6TH September 2010 -- Gears of War 3 Level 400 \\*// 18th July 2012 -- Embry Star - 11th December 2011 -- SERIOUSLY 3.0 - 1st June 2012 Seriously Judgmental - 27th March 2013***

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xTheGameHunterx PSN ID: xTheGameHunterx

Any of the Seriously achievements would be a kicker. When you see someone with THAT skin, you'll know he's a hardcore legacy player!
    Gears of War: 980/1250 _ Gears of War PC: 660/1000 _ Gears of War 2 : 1750/1750 _ Gears of War 3: 1900/2000 _ Gears of War: Judgment: 1500/1500
    Gears 2: Gold Lancer and Hammerburst. == Gears 3: Every single code!
    Gears of War Judgment: Every single code!
    YouTube: CookieOfWisdom = http://www.youtube.com/user/CookieOfWisdom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12