Default Issue with linking jumppad to pathnode

I've been trying to get a jumpad to work in the mad I'm making, and I've been running into some issues. I've been following the instuctions on how to make them: select the jumppad, lock properties, select the pathnode, set the pathnode as the jumptarget. But when I've tried to do that its given me this error message:

Failed to assign the PathNode'aidan'smap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.PathN ode_0' to the JumpTarget property, see log for details.

Any advice?

P.S.: I'm using the May 2012 build of the UDK, if that's at all useful.

I had the same problem, which turned out to be fixed once I renamed the .udk file from 'The Hole' to 'The_Hole'. UDK just didn't like the space in my filename.

It's probably too late for the OP, but maybe this little tip will help others who run into the same issue.

MSgt. Shooter Person

As far as i know you shouldn't have any ' symbols in map filenames. It's messing up the connection in the location, since it uses ' to denote what the pathnode is. So instead of the path node referring to 'aidansmap.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.PathNode_0' It is instead referring to 'aidan'

Hope this helps.