Post Scaleform projects open to exp Scaleform developers.

General info:
    HUDLD Interactive is seeking a Scaleform professional to assist us in creating our HUD and menu items for an upcoming iOS release. We will supply the artwork and general design elements, and you will be putting it together and implementing it into the game using Adobe Flash and UDK. This is a paid project, we dont ask for free work, but we do ask the paid work be of good quality.

About the project:
    We will have a main menu and from there 4 additional sub menu screen. We also have an in game HUD with 8 interactive buttons, and other varying moving parts. Generally speaking, it is a pretty straight forward HUD, and is all in night vision / green / grayu scale. So overall, we have 7 (really 6) views. Menus 1-5, and the in game HUD, which can probably be counted as two since its a bit more complex than the others.

Qualification Requirements:
    *Must have some reference to previous work (portfolio).
    *Must have proficiency using Scaleform in Flash for the Unreal engine.
    *Must be able to communicate on Skype text chat, and work with our dev team.
    *Must sign and return a Non-disclosure agreement.
    *Must be 17yrs of age or older, and have completed high school as a minimum. Additional education is always a plus but not necessary.
    *Good communication skills and timely progression of your tasks is expected.

Payment:
    This will be broken into milestones for work completed. We would be pricing it off of menu items 1-5 being $x.xx per completed menu, and then $x.xx for the in game HUD. Please fill in the blanks for your quotes on these items and if you need any additional information as to the specifics of each milestone, please feel free to ask and I will answer you as best I can. Have a great day.

Redeemer

Interesting project, too bad i got only unrealscript experience and low scaleform experience, i know i shouldn't post here, but i'm just bumping it, as another one is getting bumped it's better to bump this one so you don't lose this thread it's a paid position and it's quite rare here,

Sent a pm man. Have a good weekend.

Iron Guard

Just to clarify for myself an for future potential developers.. When you say $x.xx per item are you meaning to say you want to pay less than $10.00 per item? Because that's how I am interpreting that.

Either way I've sent you an email and look forward to speaking with you soon about that.. We have easily some of the best UI designers around who can produce absolutely top notch AAA quality stuff at a fraction of the cost you are going to be seeing elsewhere.
    Last edited by ironbelly; 06-16-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

No, it means x amount of money. Whatever that may be. It's not to imply any limit. Hope that clarifies any confusion on it.

Iron Guard

ha! Ok, just got a little worried at the though of having one of my artist spend 20 hours on a menu for $8.75
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile

Iron Guard

How can you take it so literal? o.O
    I don't get it <_<

I didn't even think "He charges less than 10 dollars". Christ, the nit picking some times.
    CEO of Dynamic Realities: Dynamic Realities Home
    Follow us on Twitter
    Check out my Free Java Solutions here: Vipars Repository
    How to Format your Thread the RIGHT way!

Iron Guard

Clearly you haven't been on these forums long enough and seen enough of the threads that I've seen where people are literal when they say they want x y and z for 10 dollars.. It's a good idea to clarify right off the bat now I've learned

Quote Originally Posted by vipar View Post
    How can you take it so literal? o.O
    I don't get it <_<

I didn't even think "He charges less than 10 dollars". Christ, the nit picking some times.
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -