The Sacrifice

Default Programmers seek 3d artists

Hello, we are 3 programmers, the three knowing c++ and unrealscript, one knows also scaleform.
    We are making a game, with perspectives to publish it on ios and pc at first, no pay, if we make money, it will be divided beetween the team,
    The game is a roman RPG, in Rome. The first thing to do its a combat system and some basic item features, in a gladiator arena(the ios game will probably be only the arena)

We have a basic 3rd person combat system, we need urgently animations 3d modellers and texturers are wellcome.

We dont have much to showcase now, the combat anims are worst than horrible and the ui its not completed, also the only 3d assets we have are placeholders made in 2 minutes.
    We are using Blender as the main 3d program, becouse we dont want to pay for commercial programs like 3ds or maya. There will be no problem on 3dartist which know other program, we can export stuff.

Sorry if my grammar is bad, im spanish.

I am a graphic artist and 3d modeler and animator.
    I am really into scenery and medieval and historical time lines.
    Basically I've probably watched every movie with knights and swords in them.Lol
    Just so happens I'm a Blender 3D fan. I have been using Blender 3D since version 1.0.
    I am also a novice on C++/C# .NET with VS2008-2010. Worked with forensic fingerprinting software dealing with imagery.
    I would like to get some notified gaming experience, so I'm interested.
    I am very familiar with Unreal Engine 2-3.

Skaarj

i am currently doing alot of 3d work with 3ds max i mainly do scenery, but for swords and other things i fell i would be able to cope with that, i have good knowledge of the UDK, i would be interested in helping.

The Sacrifice

ok, you both are in the team, last we need its an animator and texturer.
    @MrBLue, we will be using blender as main program, but dont mind, we can import.
    Last edited by vblanco; 06-16-2012 at 11:35 AM.

Hi vblanco,
    I'm Bruno, an italian 3D artist.
    I mainly work in blender, and i can rig, animate and texturize models. I am very interested in UDK,
    and I have a basic knowledge of it, but i find unrealscript a bit difficoult to learn...
    I've been several times to Rome and I know Latin, so I could help making the game more historically accurate.
    Let me know if I'm the kind of person you're looking for.

Deathless

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Degli Espost View Post
    Hi vblanco,
    I'm Bruno, an italian 3D artist.
    I mainly work in blender, and i can rig, animate and texturize models. I am very interested in UDK,
    and I have a basic knowledge of it, but i find unrealscript a bit difficoult to learn...
    I've been several times to Rome and I know Latin, so I could help making the game more historically accurate.
    Let me know if I'm the kind of person you're looking for.
    Hi Bruno im Neo one of the other programmers of the team , and basically the one who started the idea , welcome to the team you are , i'll send you a private message , telling yuo some essential information , we did really needing an animator : ) .

Deathless

mr Blue and darkcgi i sent you private messages read them, so you can contact us , we are looking for 3d modelers!