MSgt. Shooter Person

Default weirdest thing just happened for me in Shotgun & Snipes

I've been playing This weeks Event (Jan. 11-15th) Shotgun & Snipes all day today and the strangest thing happened, I left a match after it was over and been in the same group of randoms for a few matches and then I decided to leave to see how many TDM matches I needed for Onyx. Than went back to that game event, went to searching then found a match and then it had the Marcus loading image, than kicked me out and said connect to xbox live thing like my online went to Local itself, and couldnt get into a match! So after I backed out to main menu and went back in to play it went back to Reg. Online settings!

Has anyone had this problem before??
    I would like to give BIG THANKS to TroyMcClure2002 for playing againts him to earn the Reaper skin! Thank you very much!

Gears of War: 1250/1250 "Another One Bites The Dust"
    Gears of War: 2 Lvl 100 - 1750/1750 "Another One Bites The Dust"
    Gears of War: 3 Lvl 400 - 2000/2000 Aug 3/2012..."Another One Bite The Dust"
    Gears of War: JUDGMENT - 1500/1500 Oct. 9/2013 "Another One Bites The Dust""Thank You ToxicFlint & HardOva for letting me recieve "Surprise" Ach. BIG THANKS!"

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Quote Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
    I've been playing This weeks Event (Jan. 11-15th) Shotgun & Snipes all day today and the strangest thing happened, I left a match after it was over and been in the same group of randoms for a few matches and then I decided to leave to see how many TDM matches I needed for Onyx. Than went back to that game event, went to searching then found a match and then it had the Marcus loading image, than kicked me out and said connect to xbox live thing like my online went to Local itself, and couldnt get into a match! So after I backed out to main menu and went back in to play it went back to Reg. Online settings!

Has anyone had this problem before??
    Things like this often happen. If you ever have connection issues backing out to the start menu and letting it redownload the playlists is the first thing you should try. It simply refreshes your data with the latest from the servers that you may of missed due to having already been online and playing. Dont fully understand it im afraid.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

Sounds like you just lost connection, it happens every now and then with me. Not an issue with the game.
    Check your router, make sure it's performing properly. Look for any loose wires if you have a wired connection.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Sounds like you just lost connection, it happens every now and then with me. Not an issue with the game.
    Check your router, make sure it's performing properly. Look for any loose wires if you have a wired connection.
    thats the thing, I had a moderate router than my nephew had his xbox on..and i was to lazy to reset my router that day to make it open and it disconnected me than I reset it once that happened...and usually 24-48 hrs its open to moderate time to time...but i was online ans NAT was open the whole time but it could been a simple mistake, kinda worried me like I got Banned for legitly playing online lmfao...but thank god it went back to open!
    I would like to give BIG THANKS to TroyMcClure2002 for playing againts him to earn the Reaper skin! Thank you very much!

Gears of War: 1250/1250 "Another One Bites The Dust"
    Gears of War: 2 Lvl 100 - 1750/1750 "Another One Bites The Dust"
    Gears of War: 3 Lvl 400 - 2000/2000 Aug 3/2012..."Another One Bite The Dust"
    Gears of War: JUDGMENT - 1500/1500 Oct. 9/2013 "Another One Bites The Dust""Thank You ToxicFlint & HardOva for letting me recieve "Surprise" Ach. BIG THANKS!"

Quote Originally Posted by SHMEEDIDDY View Post
    thats the thing, I had a moderate router than my nephew had his xbox on..and i was to lazy to reset my router that day to make it open and it disconnected me than I reset it once that happened...and usually 24-48 hrs its open to moderate time to time...but i was online ans NAT was open the whole time but it could been a simple mistake, kinda worried me like I got Banned for legitly playing online lmfao...but thank god it went back to open!
    Don't worry about your NAT type. The only thing it restricits is your connection with other playes. Mine varies from Open to Moderate.

Players with an OPEN NAT can connect with open, moderate and closed. Those with MODERATE can connect with open and moderate. Anyone with a CLOSED NAT can only connect with open players.