MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AllHailTheYetti

Question What's your guys way on leveling up quickly in gears of war 3?

Other then the quest controller ways. What's a decent playlist that helps in experience? I personally do either horde or TDM. It would be nice to be a level 100 by the end of summer.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Mr Shabba Dabba

KoTH is quite handy or Insane Horde if you can get a full team

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: iimuraii

^I disagree about KotH, as it is my main game mode. I've begun to play Guardian for quick leveling. About 7 kills in a Guardian round can get you about 5000 exp. The multiplier is so high that getting, say, 15 kills could net you over 12000 exp. The reward for kills in guardian is huge (and probably boostable). I went from 58 to 61 in about an hour and a half earlier. If your aptitude is getting a lot of kills, I'd suggest Guardian.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: o K1D FL4SH o

Execution is the fastest and gives the most from what I have experienced and done myself.
    Gears of War - (1100/1250)
    Gears of War 2 - (1750/1750)
    Gears of War 3 - (1900/2000)
    Gears of War Judgment - (1425/1500)

Lambent Classic Hammerburst/Reaper Gnasher

Signup for Bing for free Microsoft Points

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AllHailTheYetti

Quote Originally Posted by KAKARO7 187 View Post
    Execution is the fastest and gives the most from what I have experienced and done myself.
    What lvl are you?

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tortyreus

I suggest playing the game if you want to level up

All joking aside; Insane horde with 2 hard mutators and 1 easy mutator or Guardian. You can also just play Warzone (or better yet Execution, that way kills won't get stolen while you get out you Snub or Smoke) and when you down the last guy just Arm-rip execute him or Face-punch execute him. Winning a game also gives more XP.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

well, if you just wanna get quick xp, insane horde is going to be the best, assuming you can finish 50 pretty quickly. 1 easy 2 hard mutators is about 100,000 xp.

And now with the 5x xp execution bonuses, which are actually not changed based on difficulty, in theory I guess you could go into a casual horde run, use your pistol, and keep doing face punch executions.

I've been leveling up quickly (relatively, compared to a horde run) in koth, I can get between 4-6,000 xp on average for a match. But when we had the 2x xp bonus, I got my first re-up, and went level 1-30 in one horde run.
    Last edited by D4u2s0t; 06-12-2012 at 06:50 PM.
    Having a hard time with Bairds? Click this link 2-piecing is like kicking someone in the nuts... you may win the fight, but you're still a loser.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Geo Zinx

Guardian has the highest multiplier and it is quick and easy unless you verse a team. I am level 400 btw, have been for almost two months.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Flight Moves

The best way that I found was actually quick match CTL or Guardian, so long as you don't kill the leader you will be able to kill other players as the match progresses. Seeing how it will only affect your overall K/d you are free to run around map and kill cogs and locust, just stay as far away from the leader as possible.
    Gamertag: Flight Moves
    Level: 89
    Onyx Medal: Team Player
    *I'm trying to get better at the game and improve my Gnasher, so I'm up for 1v1 scrims. Also does anyone know a good capture card, I'm really hoping to get one. Thanks.*

MSgt. Shooter Person

I play Quick TDM all the time to level up fast, but since Guardian Came...You can level up faster there! TDM is my Fave then Guardian second!
    Last edited by SHMEEDIDDY; 06-12-2012 at 08:11 PM.
    I would like to give BIG THANKS to TroyMcClure2002 for playing againts him to earn the Reaper skin! Thank you very much!

Gears of War: 1250/1250 "Another One Bites The Dust"
    Gears of War: 2 Lvl 100 - 1750/1750 "Another One Bites The Dust"
    Gears of War: 3 Lvl 400 - 2000/2000 Aug 3/2012..."Another One Bite The Dust"
    Gears of War: JUDGMENT - 1500/1500 Oct. 9/2013 "Another One Bites The Dust""Thank You ToxicFlint & HardOva for letting me recieve "Surprise" Ach. BIG THANKS!"

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxT0rqu3 Vt3cxX

If you want to gain levels the fastest then you are going to have to do ACT 2 Chapter 2, Act 3 Chapter 1, or the recon ribbon on horde. I did the ACT 2 one last night I went from 78 to 84 in Two hours. In that same amount of my partner went from 54 to 61. You have to have two hard mutators and super reload and play it on Insane. Chapter three is probably the fastest way to level up but its time consuming at first. Good luck which ever way you decide to play. I do like guardian though for gaining levels on rank!!!
    Get your Warzoner number here!
    WARZONER 134

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Judg3mentDrag0n

I find guardian is the way to go. Barely any people play in my region and I get to farm bots
    Feel free to add me on Raptr
    View my Gears Judg3ment Complete Guide Here
    Do you like getting achievements? Join TrueAchievements.com

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: father russia67

The playlist that gives the most XP is ranked guardian giving 2.4x more XP.

Ranked Execution gives 2.3x XP so I would recommend going ranked guardian.
    Allow Xbox One Users The OPTION To Opt-In To 24-Hour Checks At The Benefit of Family Sharing, etc. http://chn.ge/13TXpJx
    lIl Level 100 in GoW2 lIl Level 400 in GoW 3 lIl High Roller in GoW:J lIl
    Image TuT:
    Right Click Image: "Copy Image Location" then put in [*SHOT] [*/SHOT] without *
    ...................................................... .......................................... ................................................. "Open eyes observe, an open mind creates."