Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitymaster View Post
    I bet they're trying to give us all of the NG+ only items in OG!
    That would be cool!
    But, apart from the Anarchax, all the great items are unlockable in OG. At least those items are the best when in OG because of the gem stat slots.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by SyLars View Post
    You can find the turq in the dual weapon section. It's one of the upper weapons. Get ready for the clashmob!
    Here a screenshot of the turq in the store:
    http://instagr.am/p/MIclevy_VC/
    I've checked on my dual's store and it is not there at all. It's locked ('blacked').
    Based on your pic : http://instagr.am/p/MIclevy_VC/, d turq is placed in between Gemini and Dice. Still, it is not available in my dual's list.
    Btw, thanks very much for your help SyLars!
    ☻}Infinity Blade is a mental torture{☻

GC : Bain Cardin

The Sacrifice

Seven peaks of Doom! was successful!

The Keeper was successfully lured into our trap and defeated by our Turq testing group. In addition to keeping our supply lines safe, we have gathered new data on the effectiveness and overall performance of the Turq itself.

All successful testers may claim their cash reward from our quartermaster at their earliest convenience.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I can't believe it......it happened again. I missed another CM.....It's frustrating that Chair doesn't seem to care that CM has become too easy. I needed this CM because you guys fought the Keeper which is a Titan that I don't have taken some screenshots.
    Did someone made some screenshots of the Keeper, just to know how he looks like.
    ,,Finish what you began.."

A variation of Warden
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Redeemer

@sylars: Lol are you that interested in collecting snapshots?

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwerk66 View Post
    Seven peaks of Doom! was successful!

The Keeper was successfully lured into our trap and defeated by our Turq testing group. In addition to keeping our supply lines safe, we have gathered new data on the effectiveness and overall performance of the Turq itself.

All successful testers may claim their cash reward from our quartermaster at their earliest convenience.
    That's not true at all! My Turq has an incredible attack, even on OG, but only because I have loads of stat gems. Plus, I used the Holy Ring for a small boost

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by =Silver= View Post
    A variation of Warden
    Wow never saw a variation of the Warden. I was that busy prganizing an overview for all Titans that I forgot to play IB2 and look for seldom Titans. A Titan that took me a lot of time to find was the Iron Watchman. I have to check again if I missed 2 or three titans.
    @Squashy I need snapshots from titans to implement them into my titans overview.

The Sacrifice

Attention all Clashmobs! Priority One!

We've just been informed that one of our Archaeological teams accidentally opened a secret underground vault that has released a horde of rampaging Stone Demons. We must contain this situation before they spread out into the countryside! All available troops are to assemble south of the vault's location, and prepare for battle!

The Clashmob Armory is producing special Fusion Helmets to give out to all those who join the defensive front.

A Dance with a Stone Demon (Mob Victory!)
    Duration: 5 Days
    Starts: June 23rd
    Mission Briefing: The Stone Demon is on a rampage! Kill
    **************one in time - defeat the Titan
    Clashmob Goal: Kill 37,500 Titans
    *************(lvl 400 Stone Demon - 30,433 health - Fire Atk - Fire, Wind, Water Def)
    Reward: Fusion Helmet
    Last edited by Clockwerk66; 06-28-2012 at 12:16 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yes!!!!! They're re-doing the fusion helmet clashmob!!!!!!
    Dairy Club ID #1000000

Redeemer

Hell this Mx hulk is a lot harder than the Genno. I'm at lv 50 and his is ten times mine. Look like I'm gonna miss the prize wheel

Plz make the Stone Demon a bit weaker CHAIR .... =__="

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Squashy View Post
    Hell this Mx hulk is a lot harder than the Genno. I'm at lv 50 and his is ten times mine. Look like I'm gonna miss the prize wheel

Come on! don't you understand that there are too many powerful players out there to make the enemies weaker...how funny would it be for them to kill those titans with one hit.
    This time I played the CM with my totally weak (lv.85) OG character where I don't have any good gems or a the healing ring because I don't played OG since I moved to Ng. I beat him with no problem so this CM isn't impossible for an OG character.
    Try to add your part recruit but don't beg for weaker enemies! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Squashy View Post

Actually, I think that EVERYONE is gonna miss the prize wheel at the rate this clashmob is going.

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by Infinitymaster View Post
    Yes!!!!! They're re-doing the fusion helmet clashmob!!!!!!
    Because they realised they stuffed up again
    That's What She Said!!!
    Dual is the skill of ChampionsÖ
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

daaood

Already have the Fusion Helmet,so no thanks.

Deathless

In yr OG slot?
    Pantheon

True Jedi

daaood

Quote Originally Posted by gr00veh0lmes View Post
    In yr OG slot?
    Of Course,i joined the Clashmob Event that gave Fushion Helmet at a week ago.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Still starting it at the same time as last non-event... You'd think they would mix it up by 12 hours to give people in other time zones a shot...

Quote Originally Posted by daaood View Post
    Already have the Fusion Helmet,so no thanks.
    You'd get two anyway, but I think they should be handing out something else - like the Omega armor, to match the helm some people already own - and hand the helm out later again.

The Sacrifice

Attention all Clashmobs!

Our scouts have confirmed that Raidriar has let loose an angry Bog Giant that is now in the process of destroying a village located near the Swamplands! If we do not stop it soon, no village will be safe!

All available troops are to assemble a strike force and proceed to what is left of the village. If we act quickly, we can at least prevent it from destroying anything else.

HQ has prepared a shipment of Prize Wheels as a reward for all those who participate in the strike force. Good luck!

The Bog Giant Returns! (Mob Victory!)
    Duration: 2 Days
    Starts: June 24th
    Mission Briefing: The Bog Giant Returns! Deal as much
    **************damage as you can - do your part to
    **************defeat the Titan! Each of your dodges
    **************will do massive damage!
    Clashmob Goal: Kill Titan
    *************(lvl 750 Bog Giant - 1,000,000,000 health)
    Reward: Prize Wheel
    Last edited by Clockwerk66; 06-25-2012 at 09:48 AM.

Redeemer

The Stone Demon is indeed weaker, but his health bar isn't pretty ="=

Guess this is how God would grant one's wish *sigh* I'm just gonna grind my level then -__-

MSgt. Shooter Person

How come I can't fight the stone demon? Isn't showing up when I go to clashmob

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by NoDowt View Post
    Still starting it at the same time as last non-event... You'd think they would mix it up by 12 hours to give people in other time zones a shot...
    You're assuming we all have a life haha, I haven't missed one yet, but I guess my sleeping pattern is f*ed anyway hahah

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Julz1111 View Post
    You're assuming we all have a life haha, I haven't missed one yet, but I guess my sleeping pattern is f*ed anyway hahah
    There is no life for d deathless & they don't care about d time zones.
    ☻}Infinity Blade is a mental torture{☻

GC : Bain Cardin

Deathless

A Billion Points. In 2 days. For a prize wheel? Are you having a fukkin' laugh?
    Pantheon

True Jedi

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by baincardin View Post
    There is no life for d deathless & they don't care about d time zones.
    Obviously they do care for time zones... But only their own...

The Sacrifice

Attention all Clashmobs!

We have just received another distress call from our archaeological teams at the Sacred Ruins! Raidriar has sent an army of Wardens to disrupt our surveying operations. All available troops are to assemble a response team and intercept the attacking army at the Ruins as soon as possible!

HQ has prepared a sizable cash reward for all those who join the force. Good Luck!

Wardens Return! (Mob Failed)
    Duration: 2 Days
    Starts: June 25th
    Mission Briefing: Wardens have been spotted near the
    **************Sacred Ruins! Kill one in time - do your
    **************part to defeat them all!
    Clashmob Goal: Kill 32,500 Titans
    *************(lvl 300 Warden - 22,855 health)
    Reward: $25,000
    Last edited by Clockwerk66; 06-27-2012 at 12:30 PM.

The Sacrifice

The Bog Giant Returns! has succeeded!

Our combined power has defeated the Bog Giant and saved many nearby towns from potential destruction. Althoguh it will take time for the destroyed village to be rebuilt, we are confident that the Titans will not return there any time soon.

All participants may pick up their Prize Wheels from our quartermaster at their earliest convenience.

EDIT June 25th, 12:13 pm:
    Do you Smell that? has succeeded!

Our forces have successfully repelled the MX-Hulk invasion, and crews are now working to reinforce the Barricades as soon as they can.

All returning troops may collect their Rare Prize Wheels from our quartermaster at their earliest convenience.
    Last edited by Clockwerk66; 06-25-2012 at 12:13 PM.

The Sacrifice

Eyewitness accounts have confirmed that The Dark Ninja, Kuero, has once again returned to wreak havoc on one of our forward bases. He must be stopped!

All available troops are to mobilize at the forward base 5 kilometers north of Clashmob HQ to form an immediate defensive force against the Deathless. We have also received word that one of our newest recruits, calling himself The Cardboard Hero, is currently trapped in that base by the Dark Ninja, so make sure to keep an eye out for him.

We are prepared to offer a generous cash reward to all those who help out. Good luck!

Mega Dual: Kuero (Mob Victory!)
    Duration: 3 Days
    Starts: June 26th
    Mission Briefing: Kuero has returned, and he's looking for
    **************retribution! Deal as much damage as you
    **************can - do your part to defeat the Titan!
    *************(lvl 200 Kuero - 275,000,000 health - Wind Atk - Fire, Ice Def)
    Reward: $12,000

Bonus Points!
    • Enter the Cardboard Hero!:
      Be the first participant of Mega Dual: Kuero to post at least one screenshot in this thread of your character fighting Kuero while wearing the ful Cardboard set (Paper Cut, Cardboard shield, Box helmet, Cardboard Armor)
    Last edited by Clockwerk66; 06-26-2012 at 03:12 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

When i go to clashmob nothing shows up most the time. sometimes i log in and i see all the mobs, but most the time there is nothing there at all. any solutions?

MSgt. Shooter Person

And now i reset my ipad and it freezes when i click clash mob...

Redeemer

Heck, the Kuero one is already over? That was too fast!

The Sacrifice

Mega Dual: Kuero was successful!

Kuero has been pushed back and forced to retreat thanks to the heroic intervention of our defensive force. We've also recieved word that the Cardboard Hero has been safely extracted as well. Job well done everyone!

All defense force members may claim their cash rewards from our quartermaster at their earliest convenience.

Deathless

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwerk66 View Post
    Mega Dual: Kuero was successful!
    All defense force members may claim their cash rewards from our quartermaster at their earliest convenience.
    What if my earliest convenience is a week from now, can I still claim it then?
    Pantheon

True Jedi

The Sacrifice

Eyewitness accounts have confirmed that the Deathless, Gortoel, has begun a violent rampage straight through the local farmlands. He must be stopped!

All available troops are to report to the farmlands and form a defensive blockade by noon tomorrow, and intercept Gortoel before he can inflict any more damage!

Clashmob HQ has prepared a shipment a Medium Keys as a reward to all those who contribute. Good Luck!

Mega Dual: Gortoel (Mob Victory!)
    Duration: 3 Days
    Starts: June 27th
    Mission Briefing: Gortoel is on a rampage! Deal as much
    **************damage as you can - do your part to
    **************defeat the Titan!
    *************(lvl 200 Gortoel - 300,000,000 health - Fire Atk - Shock, Poison, Light, Dark Def)
    Reward: Meduim Key

Photo Op
    Our archivists down at Clashmob HQ have also requested that at least one of you try to obtain photos of Gortoel himself, so that he can be properly catalogued into our records for future reference. They are fairly upset that you have failed to do so in past events against both The God King and Kuero, so they would like to politely remind you to remember to do so this time.
    Last edited by Clockwerk66; 06-27-2012 at 05:23 PM.

Redeemer

That one isn't gonna last long at all
    That's What She Said!!!
    Dual is the skill of ChampionsÖ
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

The Sacrifice

Mega Dual: Gortoel was successful! Wardens Return! has failed!

Our defensive blockade has successfully pushed back Gortoel from the farmlands, and is now aiding in repairing the damage that the Deathless has inflicted. Returning participants may aquire their Medium Keys from our quartermaster at their earliest conveneince.

The bad news is that the Sacred Ruins have been overrun by the Warden horde. Although a handful of warriors and archaeologists have escaped, it will take quite some time before these ruins can ever be studied again.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Damn it was done before I even got the message that it was on?! These do as much damage as you can are over way to quickly while actually having to kill titans is a real challenge I guess.

This is CRAZY. After my first fight against the warden, the progress bar was at 2%. After my second fight, the progress bar was at 100% and the "Bonus Play" button changed into "Reward Pending." I did win the medium key, but still. I smell a hacker

MSgt. Shooter Person

19 hours left for Fusion Helmet reward and I only see it as 90% completed

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast