MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gears for L1fe

Default Route Some Traffic to Indian Servers

We have servers but none connects us and we cant connect any one else either...
    I have friends in xbox live from singapore who gets lag from jap servers but doesnt get much lag in indian servers...

Plz connect at least Hongkong and Singapore to indian servers..and plz dont close this thread...

Thanks
    Thanks EPIC and Microsoft for servers in Asia.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Escaloca

Im from singapore,n when i connect to indian server run smooth but when connect to japan or any other countries server it lags bigtime..
    To Be The Best U Hv To Beat The Best

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gnashes

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...d-more-players!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAp89 View Post
    Chris Wynn stated long back ago that with the Middle East players, while in a first period they were connecting to Indian servers, they changed that back for connection issues. Results showed a better connection to EU servers rather than Indian servers. That's the reason. You can't ask to connect other nation if there are issues like this and the question was already answered many times in the past.
    Pretty much the same thread, so here's an "official" reply.

MSgt. Shooter Person

The question wasn't 'answered' many times in the past, just once by Chris Wynn in his tweet. And it's not 'Other' nations, it's our region. I live in UAE and the connection is much better on IND servers for me and my friends. UAE is a tiny country, and I don't have the fastest connection available. So I don't get how Chris Wynn can say their 'data' show better connections to Europe and shun the whole matter while my friends and I play on IND servers every day and can experience the difference.

Middle East is not just one country, it's an entire region. It's possible that the countries to the west like Lebanon, Syria, Jordan may not have good connection to IND servers but at least they can connect UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait and even KSA to IND servers. I'll even settle for just UAE to be connected since we clearly have a better connection to IND servers.

And here's a bit of proof,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xFnAWqGqoU

There's 3 players including myself from UAE in my lobby and Wanes who lives in KSA against a team of Indian players on their servers. We needed a host from India since we can't connect to the servers! The connection is pretty much lag free.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parti Boi360

LOL @ dat proof

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

This is BS...Chris Wynn never replies tweets and no official reply here....y Cant they let people from Hk, Singapore who alrdy are in p2p rather than korea server to connect to indian server..

Redeemer
    hiding in the slab :D with a sawed-off waiting For You to find me XD

Quote Originally Posted by fsanta View Post
    LOL @ dat proof
    You're just jealous you weren't invited to that game =P

I say connect us to Indian servers. Even if the connection isn't as good for everyone in Middle East, at least we'll be playing against other players from Middle East instead of players from Europe with a significant connection advantage over us.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Bump for official reply