Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Uitz

Default Game Screen Freeze

Map Name: Jacinto
    Game Type: TDM (Shotgun & Snipers)
    Location (where in the Level, were in the menus, etc.): Match Countdown (20 Seconds)
    Were you in a Party?: Yes (5)
    If so, how many were in your party?: 5
    How did you join? (invite, join button in party panel, blade, etc.: Joined Friend's Lobby > Ranked S&S
    How did you leave?: Disc Tray Open
    Ranked or Public or Both?: Ranked
    Was this in your first match or after transition?: Yes
    What was happening right before the issue occurred?: What is your NAT type?: Talking on mic, party window open (Will PM Video.) / Open.

I'll PM videos to someone, I really don't want the rank disconnect / unneeded deaths. :[
    Drone dies in the upcoming Gears of War 4.
    Thanks to @Craigums @Dediservers for the 'FoN' DLC Code!
    Thanks to III LYCAN III for my 'SGE' Skin & 'SK' Skin & my 'CD' Skin !!! You've completed my PO collection, thanks so much.
    Thanks to II EVOL ONE II for my 'MB' Skin!
    Thanks to Cher for my 'Season Pass' Code & giving away goodies on Flak's Anniversary!
    Thanks to Flak for my 'Launch Skin Set' , happy Anniversary & 10+ awesome years to come!
    Thanks to CaptainSlayer for my 'Jungle Tai' Code!

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SweeeterTundra

Quote Originally Posted by iLuke View Post
    Map Name: Jacinto
    Game Type: TDM (Shotgun & Snipers)
    Location (where in the Level, were in the menus, etc.): Match Countdown (20 Seconds)
    Were you in a Party?: Yes (5)
    If so, how many were in your party?: 5
    How did you join? (invite, join button in party panel, blade, etc.: Joined Friend's Lobby > Ranked S&S
    How did you leave?: Disc Tray Open
    Ranked or Public or Both?: Ranked
    Was this in your first match or after transition?: Yes
    What was happening right before the issue occurred?: What is your NAT type?: Talking on mic, party window open (Will PM Video.) / Open.

I'll PM videos to someone, I really don't want the rank disconnect / unneeded deaths. :[
    I don't completely understand the issue. Is it just one freeze and you haven't turned your xbox on in fear of being reset? If so you can check out this thread: Prevent reset w/o backup: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...aking-a-backup

When the screen freezes, just eject the game, don't turn off.

And here's another link regarding backup:
    Backup/reset info: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...eed!-Hey-hey!?
    Claiming you're skilled whilst playing with the Sawed-off is like claiming you're an architect because you're good at building Lego.. (Not the case anymore - after nerfing - but I still like the quote )
    If you need any help on the forums, feel free to check out: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...m-(dictionary)

Proud member of ~SicaRius
    Please contact me or visit

http://www.sicariusclan.com/home

if you are interested in joining.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PUGDOGZ

Game Screen Freeze

Map Name: Trenches
    Game Type: Horde/Public on normal
    Were you in a Party?: No
    If so, how many were in your party?:
    How did you join? Matchmaking
    How did you leave?:Ejected disc,went back to dash,rebooted on to the "Cloud" save..DO NOT SHUT POWER DOWN...
    Ranked or Public or Both?: Public
    Was this in your first match or after transition?: No,on for about an hour prior
    What was happening right before the issue occurred?:In between waves tallying ribbons and medals. What is your NAT type?: OPEN.

"Cloud saved my ass,lost absolutely nothing at all.My habit,play on the hardrive,save to "Cloud".....I also shut down the game after about an hour and give it a rest,then go back on.It seams to help.Since doing this,the frequency of the freezes have almost disapeared......almost..

*side note,same party earlier started a match on Old Town,wave one,set up the base and waitied,and waited......no horde showed up.Game did not feeze or anything just did not have any locusts come out of any of the spawn points.Even killed off one of us to see if they would show,nothing.Been playing horde for close to four and a half years or so,never had this happen.*
    Last edited by PugdogsDaddy; 06-18-2012 at 05:24 AM.