Default Unbearable lag spikes?

So I have no clue what it is about this game but for the past few weeks all my friends and I have played quick match and had lag/rubber banding/ teleporting? This game has become unplayable and none of us have a clue to why we are lagging so badly as none of us have had this before and we do not live in the same region. Is it still dedicated and if so something needs to be fixed.
    Never give in, Fight for the win.

I am a GEAR in the COG army!
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Karma Cop52

Yah, just logged onto the forums to see if everyone else was having the same problems. Even stopped to test boomshots at people and enemies standing in thrown incendiaries. Too bad I was pumped to grab a couple hours before the work week, hope they're looking into this!?
    Gears - Tai /Col.Hoffman|| Locust - Flame Grenadier/Golden Miner # Cheers VIKING/CHEEZ/Br4inDead for Jungling me out
    GzB Captain - Great White North ~ EGFC Private First Class #204
    "If a man could pass through Paradise in a dream, and have a flower presented to him as a pledge that his soul had really been there, and if he found that flower in his hand when he awoke- what then?"

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DanTheGamer11

I rubber band a lot in horde, especially with UK hosts American hosts seem the best and they're thousands of kilometres away.
    Last edited by DanTheGamer11; 06-11-2012 at 07:38 AM.

He who must not be named...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TAO Devil

make sure your NAT is open and do regular tests on your connection. I have had no issues in the past few weeks, so I am unaware of any connection related problems going on.
    That was Zen, This is TAO
    Ranked #1 in the World for AWESOMENESS!

Follow me @TAO_Devil Follow my Gaming Blog @DevilsGameroom or view the site The Devils Gameroom
    GzB Baby! WHOOOO! EGFC Member
    First member to ever hit 30,000 posts. I am He Who Must Not Be Named

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tortyreus

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheGamer11 View Post
    I rubber band a lot in horde, especially with UK hosts American hosts seem the best and they're thousands of kilometres away.
    Americans are the worst for me. I sometimes play with an American guy (Horde Insane) and each time right after wave 10 I start lagging like I've never lagged before. One time, there was a Drone running towards our base on Wave 30-something, Azura, I had almost a full clip of perfect active-reloaded Lancer bullets, I shot 50-something (!!!) of them right on this drone, and he doesn't go down. My teammate fires likes 3-4 Active Lancer bullets on him, he dies and I got only 15 points for that. Needless to say, I left the team after that. That much lag is not good for my team and not for my XP either.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

This weekend was worse than normal for me in vs. It just went back and forth... I play koth, and there was times where I felt like I literally couldn't die, and then there was times when my guns just didn't work and did nothing. I have had this happen so many times, and it's frustrating, but yet again I walked up behind a dude firing his lancer, didn't seem to notice I was there. 2 hard aims, 1 was point blank range, touching his back, active gnasher, nothing... He turns, I pop shot him, he 1 shots gibs me.

I haven't been playing vs. enough to know if it has gotten worse, but there's quite a few games where someone joins in, and my guns just stop working right.
    Having a hard time with Bairds? Click this link 2-piecing is like kicking someone in the nuts... you may win the fight, but you're still a loser.