Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx2KiLLxZoNExX

Lightbulb *NOTICE: Gears of War 3 Achievement Request Info/Rules/& More*

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

*Please Read Everything Before Posting an Achievement Request!*

Hello, the Achievement Helpers is a group of achievement hunters who not only enjoy getting achievements, but also enjoy helping others get their achievements. If you would like help with getting an achievement please post a new thread in the “Gears of War 3 Achievements and Unlocks” Forum with your achievement request using the correct format. Using the correct format will help the Achievement Helpers understand what you are requesting help with. After filling out an Achievement Request please be patient because the Achievement Helpers could be busy and might be unable to help.

Rules
    1. Do not post achievement request in this thread. Please make a new thread in the “Gears of War 3 Achievement and Unlocks” forum with your achievement request in it.
    2. Use the correct format for posting an achievement request and add the thread icon “[Request].”
    3. Do not invite, message, or send a friend request to the helpers. We will contact you.
    4. After your achievement has been completed please edit your thread and change your thread icon from “[Request]” to “[Complete].”
    5. Please edit your achievement request and type the usernames of the members who helped you get the achievement.
    6. You must have your gamertag on your profile which should show up on the left side of your post. If it is not there then please post your gamertag in the achievement request.
    7. Please be patient because it may be a while before someone can assist you in getting your achievement.

Achievement Request Formats
    (Campaign, Horde 2.0, Beast, and Versus)

Type: Campaign
    Achievement:
    Description of Achievement:
    Act, Chapter:
    Other Information:
    Achievement Status:
    Forum Members who helped:
    Type: Horde 2.0
    Achievement:
    Waves Needed to Complete:
    Other Information:
    Achievement Status:
    Type: Beast
    Achievement:
    Other Information:
    Achievement Status:
    Type: Versus
    Achievement:
    Game Mode:
    Other Information:
    Achievement Status:
    Achievement Reqeust Example:
    Before the achievement has been completed:

Achievement: Welcome to Beast Mode
    Description of Achievement: Survive all 12 waves of Beast Mode
    Other Information: I prefer to get this achievement on the map “Azura.”
    Achievement Status: Request

After the achievement has been completed:

Achievement: Welcome to Beast Mode
    Description of Achievement: Survive all 12 waves of Beast Mode
    Other Information: I prefer to get this achievement on the map “Azura.”
    Achievement Status: Complete
    Forum Members who helped: xKiLL ZoNEx

Achievement List and Guides:
    (Use this list to help you fill out your achievement request if needed)

"Gears of War 3 Achievement List"

"Gears of War 3 Achievement Guide"

"Come to Poppa! and Locust, Forever! TIPS (Easy way to get the Achievements)" by bunneeHOP

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not post an achievement reqeust in this thread.

Post your achievement reqeust in the "Gears of War 3 Achievements and Unlocks" Forum.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Achievement Helpers

1. Head Achievement Helper-xKiLL ZoNEx
    2. Co-Head Achievement Helper-newt0nian
    3. CJ 1825
    4. MadHeadSkillZx
    5. bunneeHOP
    6. ryancadman
    7. Jakk Dannielz
    8. Ratman Fi

Achievement Helpers Statistics

Head Achievement Helper

Username: xKiLL ZoNEx
    Helper Since: 06-17-2011
    Gears of War 3 Community Achievement Help: 32
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 150
    Community Achievement Help Total: 182

Gears of War 3 Stats: [Limitless(Kill Locust Like a Boss, Award Winning Tactics, Defending the Past, Enriched and Fortified, Come to Poppa!, Locust Forever, Now They Begin to Understand, Ready for More, Hoarder, Finger of Doom, Help From My Friends, Some Friendly Competition, Welcome to Arcade Mode), Captain Doku(Help From My Friends, Some Friendly Competition), Kaminoyouni(I've Got This!, Force Multiplier, Zeta Team Go!), Acid_Knives(I've Got This!), Chaosjak93(I've Got This!), AR Musha Gundam(I've Done it All!), Chris_83(I've Done it All!), Commando Chip(I'm Rubber You're Glue, Welcome to Arcade Mode, Some Friendly Competition, Help From My Friends, Ain't My First Rodeo, That's Just Crazy), Jakk Dannielz(I've Done it All), Ceielo(Ain't My First Rodeo, That's Just Crazy, Places to See People to Destroy)]

Gears of War 2 Stats: [megatron2507(Icy Dead People), cerb2013(Blood on the Sand), CrazyTom(Suicide Missionary), Cheapox(Icy Dead People), neworleansaint(Beat the Meatflag, Annex: Now with Execution Rules, Am I Only Dreaming?, Is It Hot or Is That You?), jayk359(Skeletons in your Closet, No but his Face Rings a Bell, Annex: Now with Execution Rules, Blood on the Sand), Rush zR(Like Father Like Gun), LOADING...(Icy Dead People), puchy911(Blood on the Sand, Lost in Transition), LovableDonut(Icy Dead People, Lost in Transition, No but his Face Rings a Bell, Like Father Like Gun, Am I Only Dreaming?), Warchiefajd(Blood on the Sand), DannyBoy227(Am I Only Dreaming?), PaintballJunkie(Icy Dead People), sacredninja(Blood on the Sand), MaKewin(Blood on the Sand, Icy Dead People), xxwckdxx1(Standing Here Beside Myself, Annex: Now with Execution Rules, Beat the Meatflag), snorkelbottom(No but His Face Rings a Bell, A Parting Gift, Forged in the Fire, Frigid Body Dynamics, The Weather Outside is Lethal), Jester89(No but His Face Rings a Bell, A Parting Gift, Forged in the Fire, Frigid Body Dynamics, The Weather Outside is Lethal), tacoandrice(Crossed Swords, Said the Spider to the Fly, A Parting Gift, Pound of Flesh, Two for the Road, Highway to Hell, No but his Face Rings a Bell, Skeletons in your Closet), JohnnyTsunamiO1(Skeletons in your Closet), bodyboard4life99(Icy Dead People), whipubad69(Icy Dead People), Miller21(Like Father Like Gun), kevlarundies(Be Careful What You Wish For, Ride it All Night Long, Crossed Swords, A Parting Gift, Said the Spider to the Fly, Pound of Flesh, Crowd Control), WhyNoNamesLeft(A Parting Gift), TiagoCosta(No, but His Face Rings a Bell, Am I Only Dreaming?), ninjatrash(Blood on the Sand), CHARK19(Blood on the Sand, It's Good to be the King), Kaminoyouni(Annex: Now with Execution Rules), Verita Scura(Blood on the Sand, Icy Dead People), AtomicMeatball36(Blood on the Sand), xX1FAMAS1Xx(Lost in Transition, You Go Ahead I'll Be Fine, Icy Dead People, Annex: Now with Execution Rules), Future_Reaper88(You Go ahead I'll Be Fine, Icy Dead People, Horde the Horde, Be Careful What You Wish For, The Weather Outside is Lethal, Am I Only Dreaming?, Skeletons in Your Closet), Nyan(Pound of Flesh, Two for the Road, Is It Hot In Here or Is That Just You?, Pack Rat, One-Night Stand, Open Relationship, Completionist, Suicide Missionary, Friends with Benefits), delta04(Am I Only Dreaming?), goochy(Blood on the Sand), Darkflame798(Am I Only Dreaming?, Is It Hot or Is That Just You?),
    Infinitportal(Like Father Like Gun, No but His Face Rings a Bell, Lost in Transition) Prowutski(No but His Face Rings a Bell, Lost in Transition), GoW 3 Killa(Blood on the Sand), CaptainDoku(Afraid of the Dark, Did Not Go Gentle, Frigid Body Dynamics, The Weather Outside Is Lethal, Two for the Road, Highway to Hell), BloodClaw95(Dirty, Dirty Horde), gutierrezjeremy(Am I Only Dreaming?), IsmaR(Am I Only Dreaming?), BigMo81(Open Relationship, Pack Rat, Suicide Missionary, Artist of War, Guerilla Tactician, Friends with Benefits), Waves(Two for the Road, Highway to Hell, Suicide Missionary, Organ Grinder, Takes a Licking, Open Relationship), Abdu(No But His Face Rings a Bell, Open Relationship, Friends with Benefits, Two for the Road), Rory Noise(Like Father Like Gun, Icy Dead People), HooverZ(Icy Dead People, Crossed Swords, A Parting Gift, Lost in Transition, Forged in the Fire, The Roof! The Roof! The Roof...) Chris_83(No But His Face Rings a Bell, Is It Hot or Is That Just You?, Trial by and on Fire, Never Eat Red Snow, Annex: Now with Execution Rules), Lefty Chrome(Is It Hot or Is That Just You?, Crossed Swords, Pound of Flesh, A Parting Gift, Trial by and on Fire) Jakk Dannielz(Beat the Meatflag, Annex: Now with Execution Rules) AR Musha Gundam(Beat the Meatflag, A Parting Gift, Said the Spider to the Fly), Dominator1992(Annex: Now with Execution Rules), Broadbandmink(Icy Dead People), lookingforme(Annex: Now with Execution Rules)]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Co-Head Achievement Helper

Username: newt0nian
    Helper Since: 06-20-2011
    Gears of War 3 Community Achievement Help: 0
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 76
    Community Achievement Help Total: 76

Gears of War 3 Stats: [None]

Gears of War 2 Stats: [Cheapox(Icy Dead People), Dominator4544(Suicide Missionary), neworleansaint(Suicide Missionary, Like Father Like Gun, Am I only Dreaming?, Is It Hot or Is That Just You?, Completionist, My Way of The Highway), xKiLL ZoNEx(Never Eat Red Snow, Is It Hot or Is That You?), CrazyTom(Like Father Like Gun, Icy Dead People), Raphisayshi(Icy Dead People, Never Eat Red Snow, Like Father Like Gun), jayk359(Annex: Now with Execution Rules, Trail by and on Fire), LovableDonut(Icy Dead People), bronx2bomber(Blood on the Sand, Icy Dead People), Maxzimus(Lost in Transition, Like Father Like Gun, Is It Hot or That Just You, Skeletons In Your Closet, Icy Dead People, Blood on the Sand), Cold30(Suicide Missionary), snorkelbottom(Never Eat Red Snow, Did Not Go Gentle, Afraid of the Dark, Skeletons in your Closet, Am I Only Dreaming?, No but his Face Rings a Bell, A Parting Gift, Blood on the Sand), Bananawanana(Friends with Benefits, Suicide Missionary, Open Relationship, Two for the Road, Highway to Hell), Jester89(Suicide Missionary), taffenaff(Blood on the Sand) Axelfang(Blood on the Sand), KwS v Rush(Completionist, Guerrilla Tactician, Artist of War, Suicide Missionary, Trail by and on Fire, Never Eat Red Snow), Crash0verride47(Suicide Missionary, Blood on the Sand, Hoard the Horde, Friends with Benefits, Artist of War, Is it Hot or is That Just You?, No but His Face Rings a Bell, Trial by and on Fire, Like Father Like Gun, A Parting Gift, Skeletons in your Closet, Am I Only Dreaming?), EvVv3(Am I Only Dreaming?, Like Father Like Gun, Lost in Transition), The Wozy(Friends with Benefits, Skeletons in your Closet, Artist of War, Suicide Missionary), II FerGie x(Am I Only Dreaming?, Is It Hot or Is That Just You?), BootyDestroyer(Blood on the Sand), BTDTGATS(Suicide Missionary, Friends With Benfits), JGizzly(Suicide Missionary, Friends with Benefits, Skeletons in your Closet), xBOYWOND3Rx(Suicide Missionary, Artist of War), djstiles(Is It Hot or Is That Just You?)]

Achievement Helper

Username: CJ 1825
    Helper Since: 06-29-2011
    Gears of War 3 Community Achievement Help: 4
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 17
    Community Achievement Help Total: 21

Gears of War 3 Stats: [Limitless(Come to Poppa!, Locust Forever, Now They Begin to Understand, Wreaking Locust Vengeance)]

Gears of War 2 Stats: [LOADING...(Like Father Like Gun, Trail by and on Fire), Rush zR(Like Father Like Gun, Am I Only Dreaming?), Crazy Tom(Icy Dead People), jayk359(Skeletons in your Closet, No but his Face Rings a Bell) CHARK19(Trial by and on Fire), LovableDonut(No but his Face Rings a Bell, Like Father Like Son), JohnnyTsunamiO1(Like Father Like Gun, Lost in Transition, No but his Face Rings a Bell), Kaminoyouni(Standing Here Beside Myself, It's Good to be the King), JGrizzly(Beat the Meatflag), Razorwing(Beat the Meatflag)]

Achievement Helper

Username: MadHeadSkillZx
    Helper Since: 02-10-2012
    Gears of War 3 Community Achievement Help: 14
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 7
    Community Achievement Help Total: 22

Gears of War 3 Stats: [Arothgar(We Few We Happy Few, All For One One For All, Help From My Friends, I'm Rubber You're Glue), Neolink547(Kill Locust Like a Boss, Zeta Team Go!), ZombieSlayers09(That's just crazy!), INameInLightsI(That's just crazy!), BKz II STRiK3R(All for One, One for All), Happy-Haters(Force Multiplayer), Adam PT(Force Multiplayer), JUST DAZZY(Force Multiplayer), xCGMxHaWkEyEx(The Host With The Most, Places To See, Places To Destroy), i KiLLeR FaTMaN(My Fellow Gears)]

Gears of War 2 Stats: [jcburk06(Suicide Missionary, Guerrilla Tactician, Artist of War, Freinds with Benefits), CaptainDoku(Frigid Body Dynamics, The Weather Outside Is Lethal), CasuallyDressed(Two for the Road)]

Achievement Helper

Username: bunneeHOP
    Helper Since: 06-21-2012
    Gears of War 3 Community Achievement Help: 204
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 0
    Community Achievement Help Total: 204

Gears of War 3 Stats: [BlackMagician75(I've Got This!), togoholic(I've Got This!), BIG MIKE ROCKS(I've Got This!, Kill Locust Like a Boss, Zeta Team Go!, Come to Poppa, Locust Forever, Force Multiplier), Porkchop62409(I've Got This!), hybridsniper(I've Got This), bombtrack66(I've Got This), Payno(I've Got This!), ewalker302(I've Got This!), BuLl3tPrOof BUM(The Host with the Most, Places to See, People to Destroy), haseown(I've Got This!, Host with the Most, Places to See People to Destroy, Come to Poppa, Locust Forever, Kill Locust Like a Boss, Force Multiplier), Andante Largo(I've Got This, Come to Poppa, Locust Forever, Force Multiplier), respawn1224(I've Got This!, Force Multiplier), x ir o s e y(I've Got This!, Force Multiplier), mr technicolor(I've Got This!, Force Multiplier), Eridanis Nadir(I've Got This!), Ruby Mudpuppy(I've Got This), ronin0331(I've Got This), Dead Cell Raam(I've Got This!, Force Multiplayer, Force Multiplier), RAAM 27(I've Got This!, Force Multiplier, Natural Selection), Casper7(I've Got This!), AlbinoDiarhea(I've Got This!), V4ndalize(I've Got This!), Jayk359(I've Got This!), xRedeyeMasterx(I've Got This, Come to Poppa, Locust Forever, Zeta Team Go!), hammerburst FTW(I've Got This), jonEangel(I've Got This!, Come to Poppa, Locust Forever, Zeta Team Go!), iMuteBKs(I've Got This!), jsOma08(I've Got This!), Red Lion VII(I've Got This!), Ulto(I've Got This!), Melt the Fish(I've Got This!), iM x SOVEREIGN(I've Got This!), Drummernate(I've Got This!), gunboatgsb(I've Got This!), TweedyTL(I've Got This!), Joseph4(I've Got This!), Swagga Mattt(I've Got This!), SuchANoob(I've Got This!), RipCarmine(I've Got This!), CanNnapot 2K7(I've Got This!), morgan2042(I've Got This!), GasHouseGammer(I've Got This!), Neenjafied(I've Got This!), vampireclan(I've Got This!), LeoTheGreat(I've Got This!), Jesus0McChrist(I've Got This!), DA AGENT TEX(I've Got This!), WEJblazeu(I've Got This!), xXxDxDaWggxXx(I've Got This!), Cheerful Marcus(I've Got This!), King Syphilis7(I've Got This!), BryanYEEA(I've Got This!), Taffenaf(I've Got This!), The1Executioner(I've Got This!), Bradez1571(I've Got This!), BigMo81(I've Got This!), Slitty Karma(I've Got This!), Stavtron(I've Got This!), Harperlarp (I've Got This!, Foreshadowing), Antimanele104(I've Got This!), Xraidernation15(I've Got This!), Gnashty Canuck LE(I've Got This!), Shack80(I've Got This!), Hybridsniper(I've Got This!), GlockRacer(I've Got This!), Sparda_Angelo(I've Got This!), DJ Scully(I've Got This!), Feltcher(I've Got This!), Loaded Towel(I've Got This!), Mr Technicolor(I've Got This!), FirstFightDown(I've Got This!), ZhepeR89(I've Got This!), Da Sorrow(I've Got This!), Sublime Devotee7(I've Got This!), Retinal Synapse(I've Got This!), IIR a Z o IIR x(I've Got This!, Places to See People to Destroy), King P1 NL(I've Got This!), EvilWays1(I've Got This!), Boboulas(I've Got This!), GrumpyOldYoda(I've Got This!), bob barker(I've Got This!), Sin666(I've Got This!), KungFuTreachery(I've Got This!), Roguemaster13(I've Got This!), Shagadelic Truf(I've Got This!), XzzRedeemedzzX(I've Got This!), CASEYSRODEO13(I've Got This!), MortisBS 0(I've Got This!), Ajaxx01(I've Got This!), CrabSonoshee(I've Got This!), Dunmhairetheoir(I've Got This!), Killateral DMG(I've Got This!), STILRZBOY(I've Got This!), StatikXxX(I've Got This!), 79 Clumsy king007(I've Got This!), Golden Locust(I've Got This!), MexicanBurrito0(I've Got This!), Super Jordan666(I've Got This!), UNLETHAL(I've Got This!), DieGroundwalker(I've Got This!), iHN Jury(I've Got This!), laxxx0013(I've Got This!, Foreshadowing), Project_Imperius(I've Got This!, Foreshadowing), TwoMiniFamily(I've Got This!, Foreshadowing), Captain Doku(I've Got This!, Foreshadowing), JAXCADEN21(I've Got This!, Foreshadowing), The 5ilent Type(I've Got This!, Foreshadowing), OnlyUseMeBoat(I've Got This!), Swiiftey(I've Got This!), poon117(I've Got This!), le2k8(I've Got This!), A Crunchy Plum(I've Got This!), ArkhamPatient00(I've Got This!), thugz411(I've Got This!), murderface4(I've Got This!), Trip 8's(I've Got This!), DelttonWolf(I've Got This!), MrKool117(I've Got This!), JUKE5TER(I've Got This!), Kaminoyouni(I've Got This!, Force Multiplier, Zeta Team Go!), Acid_Knives(I've Got This!), Chaosjak93(I've Got This!), Pugging(I've Got This!), predalian5(I've Got This!), Jatan86(I've Got This!), BEERMONEY696969(I've Got This!), DefiantNoble(I've Got This!), Garroway21(I've Got This!), Rickyhowl(I've Got This!), Feltcher(Force Multiplier), FM Ov3r(I've Got This!), Sideswipe91(I've Got This!), Left Chrome(I've Got This!, Kill Locust Like a Boss, Zeta Team Go!, Come to Poppa, Locust Forever, Host with the Most), LoKuD773(I've Got This!), Bofur22(I've Got This!), Lost in Jungle(I've Got This!), Bothkidskull(I've Got This!), Krebstar 3000(I've Got This!), DarkGypsyEyes(I've Got This!), KENBO THE GREAT(I've Got This!), Shabutie(I've Got This!), Mista_Masta(I've Got This!), Chaosjak93(I've Got This!), PocketFluff(I've Got This!), SenatorIvy(I've Got This!), Krebstar 3000(I've Got This!), GoldenRAAM(I've Got This!), DarthWad3r(I've Got This!), Bee MoD(I've Got This!), ATalentedDude(I've Got This!), Rackie(I've Got This!), MikeBenally(I've Got This!), Killahead(I've Got This!), Gav Loken(I've Got This!), ZORBURGER(I've Got This!), FonsoQ(I've Got This!), Psych0shift(I've Got This!), Slight baird fan(I've Got This!), RIREINC(I've Got This!), Wizard0fAhhs(I've Got This!)]

Gears of War 2 Stats: [None]

Achievement Helper

Username: ryancadman
    Helper Since: 07-18-2011
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 17
    Community Achievement Help Total: 17

Gears of War 2 Stats: [snorkelbottom(Be Careful What You Wish For, Ride It All Night Long, Trial by and on Fire, Like Father Like Gun, Two for the Road, Lost in Transition, Am I only Dreaming?), M. Night Tomalan(Lost in Transition) Young Money 511(Is It Hot or Is That Just You?, Blood on the Sand, Lost in Transition, Am I Only Dreaming?), wayno81(Blood on the Sand), popogeejoe(Blood on the Sand), Bearz 4 life(Blood on the Sand), RedMoodleXIII(Icy Dead People)]

Achievement Helper

Username: Jakk Dannielz
    Helper Since: 06-07-2013
    Gears of War 3 Community Achievement Help: 39
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 12
    Community Achievement Help Total: 51

Gears of War 3 Stats: [Kozak(First Among Equals), xKiLL ZoNEx(I've Done it All), Ironassassin38(Places to See People to Destroy, The Host with the Most, I've Done it All, I've Got This), Carshald(Places to See People to Destroy, The Host with the Most), Tazzeren(Places to See People to Destroy, The Host with the Most, I've Got This, Foreshadowing), SKR(Places to See People to Destroy, The Host with the Most), lookingforme(Foreshadowing, I've Got This!), Conseil(Foreshadowing, I've Got This!), DMX911(Foreshadowing, I've Got This!), Markaine(ForeShadowing, I've Got This!, Force Multiplier, Wait What Time is it?, The Host with the Most, Places to See People to Destroy), Noble Camper(I've Got This!), Shad0wChas3r(I've Got This!, Foreshadowing, Come to Pappa!, Locust Forever!, Hunter Gatherer), SirMrRealityMan(I've Got This), Chris_83(I've Got This, Foreshadowing), AtomicMeatball36(I've Got This), Ubula(Natural Selection), Ninja Girl(Natural Selection), Ubula(Unstoppable Force)]

Gears of War 2 Stats: [AR Musha Gundam(Beat the Meatflag), ODRelayGuy(Suicide Missionary, Skeletons in your Closet, Never Eat Red Snow, Two for the Road, A Parting Gift, No But His Face Rings A Bell, Is It Hot or Is That Just You?), Tazzaren(Is It Hot or Is That Just You?, Skeletons in your Closet), Broadbandmink(Icy Dead People), Kozak(Lost in Transition)]

Achievement Helper

Username: Ratman Fi
    Helper Since: 06-18-2013
    Gears of War 2 Community Achievement Help: 10
    Community Achievement Help Total: 10

Gears of War 2 Stats: [dsenart(Two for the Road, No But His Face Rings a Bell, Lost in Transition, Am I Only Dreaming, Like Father Like Gun, Blood on the Sand, It's Good to be King, Annex: Now with Execution Rules, Icy Dead People), lookingforme(Beat the Meatflag)]

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Request for Becoming an Achievement Helper
    (Please send me a private message using the correct format if you are interested in joining)

Requirements for Achievement Helpers:
    -Must have the "Ain't My First Rodeo" achievement for Gears of War 3.
    -Must have the "Level 50" achievement for Gears of War 3.
    -Must have the "Enriched and Fortified" achievement for Gears of War 3.
    -Must have all of the "Welcome to . . ." achievements for Gears of War 3.
    -Must be familiar on how to unlock most achievements for Gears of War 3.
    -Must follow the rules.
    -Must be honest.
    -Must be respectful to those in needing help.
    -Must have over 50 posts.

Format:

Username:
    Reason why you want to join:
    Achievements Unlocked for Gears of War 3:
    Example:

Username: xKiLL ZoNEx
    Reason why you want to join: I want to help out the community by assisting them in getting their achievements the best that I can.
    Achievements Unlocked for Gears of War 3: 67/82
    Updates:

Update: 06-11-12
    1. "Gears of War 3 Achievement Help" Thread started.

Update: 01-16-13
    1. "Requirements for Achievement Helpers" has been updated and now has less requirements.
    2. Added title pictures to each Achievement Request post.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

For Gears of War 1 & 2 Achievement Help

*If you need help with Gears of War 1 and 2 achievements then please post your achievement reqeust in the Gears of War 1 and 2 Achievement Help Thread.

For Achievement Hunters Group

If anyone would like to join an Achievement Hunters group then go here. The "Achievement Hunters" is a group for those who enjoy getting achievements. In this group you can also post achievement request for games to get help.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Captain Doku

Honestly Man, NICEEEEE, i'll be sure to look you up man. Most of what you put up is pretty detailed, this new thread seems to live up to your rep.

I'm sure anyone looking for help wouldn't have to wait long, with the information you've posted and given out, along with this thread and others, the banner you got reallly suits ya, c ya.

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHEEZMO619

Awesome ....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    "I WOULD RATHER LIVE ONE DAY AS A WARRIOR THAN 100YRS AS A COWARD" THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THE LANCER
    GANGSTER YOUTUBE EGFC member #187
    Big thanks to Karma Cop, III LYCAN III , tyrvas and MOMMA CHER
    Gears of War COG ammo box

DropBox Referral

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TastingPuppy775

Sounds very cool. Great thing you are doing. Let me know if you guys ever need assistance.
    Have Lancer,
    Will Travel.

Thanks to BunneeHop for Commando Dom!

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CJ 1825 PSN ID: CJ1825

Alright, cant wait to start gettin going!!

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagician75 View Post
    Sounds very cool. Great thing you are doing. Let me know if you guys ever need assistance.
    Ok and thanks.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Doku View Post
    Honestly Man, NICEEEEE, i'll be sure to look you up man. Most of what you put up is pretty detailed, this new thread seems to live up to your rep.

I'm sure anyone looking for help wouldn't have to wait long, with the information you've posted and given out, along with this thread and others, the banner you got reallly suits ya, c ya.
    Thanks and I've got another banner on hand to swap out with the first one after a while.

Redeemer
    Hosting an Ivory Skin Fun Run...in the Philippines
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: bunneeHOP

Now that is creating standards! Good Job Achievement Helpers Team!
    Achievement Helpers Team: Member Ivory Skin Fun Run Thread
    Seriously Judgmental 033113
    Slayer of Samael 040113 - Thanks DarkAp!
    Thanks to Everyone Who's Given Me Codes! You Are All The BEST!

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

I added some info to the thread on how to join the Achievement Helpers. Send me a PM if you want to join.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Hi sir! I was trying to send you a PM but I think your message box is full as of the moment. Was trying to ask if I could join the Achievement Helper's Team.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by bunneeHOP View Post
    Hi sir! I was trying to send you a PM but I think your message box is full as of the moment. Was trying to ask if I could join the Achievement Helper's Team.
    Oh it is, lol. I guess I'll have to delete some messages. Sorry about that.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Hehe. It's alright. I'll try to send it again then.

Thanks!

Banned
    On the battlefield. Keeping them headshots going.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ii RuSsIiAn SpY

Come on guys! We need achievements to be completed here! Post straight away and thanks for using our thread

Banned
    Gamer IDs

OP, there has been some requests for medals. Should we help them as well?

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by GoW 3 Killa View Post
    OP, there has been some requests for medals. Should we help them as well?
    Its up to you. I won't be adding to the thread that you helped someone for medals though because most of the medals take a long time to get and can only be earned solo.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xKiLL ZoNEx View Post
    Its up to you. I won't be adding to the thread that you helped someone for medals though because most of the medals take a long time to get and can only be earned solo.
    OK. I'll help some of them

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Thanks for accepting me to the team! I'll do what I can to help out and won't let the community and the team down.

Cheers!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

^^ Welcome to the crew comrade !

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Thanks!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Drummernate93

I think I will give it a shot!

Username: Drummernate93
    Reason why you want to join: I like helping people get achievements... and of course I love playing Gears of War!
    Achievements Unlocked for Gears of War 3: 61/82 (Pretty much all of them other than the ones that require a full team of people.)

I am a Beast and Horde mode expert. I play them constantly and have maxed out all of the Onyx medals for both of them other than the founder medal.

I will also help with campaign achievements and will try and help the best I can with competitive multi-player ones. (I took a break from it and I am a bit rusty in competitive multi-player... but I'm getting back to where I was!)
    --Level 151/400--
    [Current Onyx Medals: 30]
    >>Currently trying to Onyx the Sawed-Off... Yuck!<<
    Horde & Beast Mode Expert!
    Current Onyx Guns: Lancer, Gnasher, Hammerburst, and Retro Lancer!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

^^ You speak highly of yourself. I will let the Leader decide though because my rank is not high enough to take people in.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I Carmine COG I

Wow my thread got deleted. Looks like I'm useless.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Proniem

Great post! massive and hopefully gets everyone aware that posting threads to follow these guide lines.
    Helping the community to the best of my abilities.
    Followed by Flak on Twitter. View My Profile
    Codes, Codes i got them. Message me for one. Only 5 left! (All Gone)

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CJ 1825 PSN ID: CJ1825

Quote Originally Posted by CARMINE COG View Post
    Wow my thread got deleted. Looks like I'm useless.
    Hey hey hey. No-one is useless unless they allow themselves to be.

You wanna help people so bad, then do exactly that!! You dont have to be an official achievement helper even, just help those who you can when you can. I can tell you only mean good, so go out there and do some good, you do-gooder!! lmao.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Proniem

Exactly what CJ just proved no one is useless, all you have to do is post help full comments & Threads. Were all a family here everyone is equal.
    Helping the community to the best of my abilities.
    Followed by Flak on Twitter. View My Profile
    Codes, Codes i got them. Message me for one. Only 5 left! (All Gone)

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Don't worry bro! Just give it a go and go help out gears in need.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lambent Lucky

Like myself, I really like helping on Gears 1 achievements. Got lots of people "Don't hate the player"
    EpicGamesForumClan
    @LambentLucky
    YouTube: Lambent Lucky

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Lambent Lucky View Post
    Like myself, I really like helping on Gears 1 achievements. Got lots of people "Don't hate the player"
    Hey! Whats up bro. I'm definitely gonna ask you for help when i gun for that cheevo bro. Hehe.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Dubscythe

I just have a quick question, I require help multiple achievements spanning all game modes (pretty much everything that requires 4-5 players, such as beating campaign with 4, boss wave with 5 onyx guards, win a match with all recruit claytons, etc etc.), can I just put all of those into one thread or do I have to make multiple?
    Colonel Hoffman | General RAAM
    Lancer | Gnasher | Rank 58
    I love horde!

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dubiousity View Post
    I just have a quick question, I require help multiple achievements spanning all game modes (pretty much everything that requires 4-5 players, such as beating campaign with 4, boss wave with 5 onyx guards, win a match with all recruit claytons, etc etc.), can I just put all of those into one thread or do I have to make multiple?
    Ya, just put them all in one thread but just organize it where horde achievement request are with horde achievement request and campaign achievement request are with campaign achievement request and such.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dubiousity View Post
    Pretty much what sir kill zone said bro. Oh, for the recruit carmine and savage marauder cheevo, click the link on my sig to get tips on getting those easily.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lambent Lucky

You guys can add me to the crew, I have helped a lot on achievements for all three Gears, and can help on PC as well.
    EpicGamesForumClan
    @LambentLucky
    YouTube: Lambent Lucky

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

I'm now back on to help whoever I can on my spare time.
    I was out for a week and a half without internet.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by xKiLL ZoNEx View Post
    I'm now back on to help whoever I can on my spare time.
    I was out for a week and a half without internet.
    Welcome back sir!

Banned

Nice Thread.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight Rises View Post
    Nice Thread.
    Thanks.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Congrats to bunneeHOP for earning the "I Helped the Community" badge!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast