Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SCYKOEn1gmaX5

Default TruSkill Is It Still Around If Not I Wish It Was

I remember when TruSkill use to pair me up with players with the same skill and the games where never a blow out but now I played 20 games with two player and three bots and I was by myself with four bots I won all the matches with a couple shut outs I don't mean to brag but am I alone in this predicament with playing with or against players below your own skill level in quick matches I may level up faster but it isn't compelling or engaging I don't know maybe its just me but what's your personal take on this

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Brocust Drone PSN ID: coldbanshee

It is around. It's required.

Edit: Forgot to mention, it's only for Ranked.
    Last edited by Brocust Drone; 06-09-2012 at 03:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mist3r 0 View Post
    I have a dream that one day Serans and Locust can walk together and attend the same schools... and possibly even drink from the same water fountain without getting gibbed or chainsawed. Black coffee is the devil.
    Thank you xIx ANTI xIx, lll LYCAN lll, 123MAN, lewgis, LoD Fenix, DizzyRules and Kosher for the codes!
    EGFC Member

R.I.P. Jynx

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NP473L

Don't think there's much TruSkill emphasis in Quick matches, and it doesn't really work very well in Ranked due to the low populations meaning that the matchmaking simply struggles to find 10 people, let alone 10 people of the same TruSkill.
    Thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Signed Comin-Con Poster; thanks to Evanescence, III LYCAN III, Gnashes, Yosoypr, Parasidian, Big Water, PopeAdrian37th, rondeau04, x Gaara Inc x, The Anya Bunni and Flak.
    Weapon Skin Thread @NP473L GT: NP473L Fraxure Gaming Armour Skin Thread