The Sacrifice

Default W.I.P. CTF/Greed map Reclaimation

hey all,

Im almost done with a new map so Ill post screenies, when its ready to test ill make a thread in the Beta section.

CTF-Reclaimation. The theme is abandoned necris encampment being reclaimed by nature. some shots here

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version

Bah_Mee

Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia

Smile

Looks great for the new CTF map. Environment and lighting look good.

The Sacrifice

will be a good ctf map. greed will never vote due to lack of spammable halls and doors

The Sacrifice

bah is mee?
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminion View Post
    XxPicanteSaucexX raging on me was one of the reasons why I stopped playing this game.

http://profile.xfire.com/geronaho

The Sacrifice

Outside Blue Base

Outside Red Base
    Last edited by Bah_Mee; 06-07-2012 at 01:07 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

sexy photos bang!

God King

To add an effect of abandoned architecture, you can put some grass and plants at seams of the stones, maybe also some roots and overhangs, maybe even make the skybox a bit brighter and more cheerfull, adding a contrast to the typical Necris feel, as if it was "cleaned" and a much happier environment now.
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

The Sacrifice

thank you for the kind words!

thats a great idea sly with the sky I will experiment and post shots! yeah i got alot of detailing to do in the bases themselves but heres some more shots, I decided to create a more plausible reason for the crystals(dying nanotubes creating chemical reaction with the soil) if that makes sense.

random outdoor shot

Inside red base starting layout

The Sacrifice

Quote Originally Posted by Bah_Mee View Post
    thank you for the kind words!

thats a great idea sly with the sky I will experiment and post shots! yeah i got alot of detailing to do in the bases themselves but heres some more shots, I decided to create a more plausible reason for the crystals(dying nanotubes creating chemical reaction with the soil) if that makes sense.

random outdoor shot

Inside red base starting layout
    will my titan will fit
    XxPicanteSaucexX raging on me was one of the reasons why I stopped playing this game.

The Sacrifice

LOL!!!!!!! TITANZ

I think so, let me test it out brb!

The Sacrifice

well the only place the titan has to crouch, is on the second floor of red base, other than that titans can roam freely,

test pic LOL!!!!

The Sacrifice

ANYWAYS.....

back to my map

new sky tests!!

yeah lighting needs to be tweaked, Im still not sure about the skymap, ill try some more

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PS3 MaceoKat

Looking good Bah!

I can't wait to try it out.
    It makes all the children of world sad that no one cares to play custom maps though.
    "A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm"

The Sacrifice

update

pretty close to done!

God King

Ah, that's one beautiful sky you've made there! Looking good!
    A huge fan of the entire Unreal franchise and Bulletstorm.
    UT2004 tips thread; UT3 tips thread; remastered UC weapon textures (UCBP for UT2004, still WIP), CTF-FacingWorlds99 (UT2004; final in the making); AS-Overlord (UT2004, Beta4); DM-Crane (UT2004, Beta1 - currently unavailable); CTF-BattleOnSlysBlockForts (UT2004, Final, made on request); DM-Morbias (UT2004, new link tba);

S l y .

Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia

Quote Originally Posted by Bah_Mee View Post
    new sky tests!!

The skybox you made is perfect and more contents are good too. Nice work!

The Sacrifice

Looks great Bah!

The Sacrifice

moar spammable hallways please!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PS3 MaceoKat

When can we expect this gem to go live?
    "A community is like a ship; everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm"

The Sacrifice

Sorry about the hiatus, lost internet for 5 days OUCH

but, I got to map and map and map some shots!

Im optimizing it then will test it on my buddies server
    Last edited by Bah_Mee; 06-17-2012 at 06:58 PM.

Boomshot

this is damn eyecandy! nice job
    ~THUND3RL4ND~IP:77.111.254.236:27015 -UOF-UnrealOldFriendsForum
    AsusFormulaV/FX-8350@8x5.0ghz/CustomLoop/MSI-N660TI-PE-OC/KingstonHyperX-8GbDDR3-1600Mhz/KingstonHyperX-SSD120GB/InWin-DragonRider/AntecQuattro1000W
    XFire&Steam:bfgblitz MyMaps

MSgt. Shooter Person

Looks freaking good

The Sacrifice