Boomshot
    On the other side of the map, hard-aiming you with the Gnasher.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: He Bridish

Default The Thrashball Drone fan club.

I'm sorry if this thread breaks the rules in any way.

Does anyone else think the Thrashball Drone is the best Locust character ever? I have every Locust but can't stop playing as this guy. Shame he can't stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
    Everyone bought the new GOW Judgment controllers where (A), (Y), (X), and (B) buttons are replace with one giant (B) Button.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TragicFigure7

I forgot to check and select him last time I was playing. It would be nice because then we would have Cole's counterpart.
    Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
    Born 2 Saw
    GT: TragicFigure7

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: St Jesus Christ PSN ID: Assassio

While I don't think he is the best I do enjoy how silly he looks lol.

I never use him though.
    Eater of Worlds.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xxSHRPSHOOTERxy

Please let us keep him, he's like a pet

MSgt. Shooter Person

Hopefully he will be included in a future DLC (if there is a next one). There is no reason why he won’t; the character skin is already made and available.

Marrow Fiend

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Xx2KiLLxZoNExX

I think the Savage Kantus is the best, but I do like the Thrashball drone. It's a cool character.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Asthenie

The best is the SGE and Golden Hunter
    Allfather

They want you, soul and body

There is no Cole counter-part. Unless you're referring to RAAM
    Signature removed, over allowed size

MSgt. Shooter Person

They should just add Skorge, Cyclops and Thrashball Drone in a DLC together along with more maps and then everyone should be happy.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TruGamer97

Quote Originally Posted by Gearsman75 View Post
    They should just add Skorge, Cyclops and Bolter in a DLC together along with more maps and then everyone should be happy.
    Changed it to something much better in my opinion

Banned

I just dont understand the draw to these characters dressed in thrash ball gear for me it distracts from the game and the in world. I have always been against superstar cole, thrashball cole and now i believe thrashball drone is just about the dumbest one so far. I know everyone has their own opinion and thats fine but my opinion is that game companies make certain things, regardless of how silly and foolish they are generally unavailable to the public and because of that people want it even more. Bungie did it with recon armor in halo 3, it wasnt the coolest one but because it was exclusive people went out of their way trying to prove they deserved it. When the game first came out there were thrashball coles everywhere from people who had the beta, it was exclusive to them epic released him to the public now i see one out of every 5 lobbies, maybe. I agree there needs to be more locusts but thrashball drone makes about as much sense in this game as superstar cole. Im not trying to be an ass but this kind of stuff just screams money grubbing bs, getting everyone all excited and then taking it away and bringing it back for a price. Its no different than what mcdonalds does with the mcrib, its marketing at its finest.

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parasidian

Yup, the Locust Locomotive is pretty dang awesome! XD
    "Wreck 'n' Rule!"
    @Parasidian Gearspedia Adminヽ(ಠ_ರೃ)ノ Operation Hijack(Done) Lt. Sid Artwork!!
    The New Padrick Salton for a Future Gears of War game/dlc Thread! SUPPORT!!
    Proclaimed: King of Epic's Art Dumpster,The Master of the Archives, Avatar Thread Gatekeeper...etc Ps. Just call me Sid.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Geo Zinx

Savage Kantus is the best, but TD(get it?) is also awesome.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I iTz LethaL I

Quote Originally Posted by peepers View Post
    I just dont understand the draw to these characters dressed in thrash ball gear for me it distracts from the game and the in world. I have always been against superstar cole, thrashball cole and now i believe thrashball drone is just about the dumbest one so far. I know everyone has their own opinion and thats fine but my opinion is that game companies make certain things, regardless of how silly and foolish they are generally unavailable to the public and because of that people want it even more. Bungie did it with recon armor in halo 3, it wasnt the coolest one but because it was exclusive people went out of their way trying to prove they deserved it. When the game first came out there were thrashball coles everywhere from people who had the beta, it was exclusive to them epic released him to the public now i see one out of every 5 lobbies, maybe. I agree there needs to be more locusts but thrashball drone makes about as much sense in this game as superstar cole. Im not trying to be an ass but this kind of stuff just screams money grubbing bs, getting everyone all excited and then taking it away and bringing it back for a price. Its no different than what mcdonalds does with the mcrib, its marketing at its finest.
    I don’t really understand your point about Halo's Recon armour. The armour was exclusive to Bungie employees/lucky fans at launch and was then opened to the public if you got a set of achievements, not dissimilar to most of the unlockable Gears characters. Usually if people enjoy a game they will happily work towards a goal to unlock more content, whether it is a new skin for their gun or a new character to play as. It’s not marketing, its peoples desires to stand out from the crowd. DLC characters and skins, however, are used as marketing tools.

I regards to characters looking silly, I'd say look at Gow itself. The game doesn’t take itself seriously, with Easter eggs on most multiplayer maps and hilarious gun skins available. Superstar/Thrashball Cole isn’t silly at all, its how he looked before the war. Thrashball Drone is a bit silly but he’s meant to be.

Don't take the game too seriously.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I mainly use the SK and TD. Those with team metal are pure win.
    Everyone bought the new GOW Judgment controllers where (A), (Y), (X), and (B) buttons are replace with one giant (B) Button.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spleege View Post
    I don’t really understand your point about Halo's Recon armour. The armour was exclusive to Bungie employees/lucky fans at launch and was then opened to the public if you got a set of achievements, not dissimilar to most of the unlockable Gears characters. Usually if people enjoy a game they will happily work towards a goal to unlock more content, whether it is a new skin for their gun or a new character to play as. It’s not marketing, its peoples desires to stand out from the crowd. DLC characters and skins, however, are used as marketing tools.

I regards to characters looking silly, I'd say look at Gow itself. The game doesn’t take itself seriously, with Easter eggs on most multiplayer maps and hilarious gun skins available. Superstar/Thrashball Cole isn’t silly at all, its how he looked before the war. Thrashball Drone is a bit silly but he’s meant to be.

Don't take the game too seriously.
    Its not taking it to serious, the game is a certain way and the characters have always reflected that. They may look silly compared to other games but inside the world of gears they fit the role this thread asked for opinions I gave mine and said I respected other peoples opinion I at no time talked bad or down to anyone I used recon from halo as an example it was not meant to be a direct comparison. The op should have listed a disclaimer saying this is a thread for the goofy crap that makes no sense fans of the game.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: A CANADIAN

I do like him and have been using him as well. Looks like a BOSS.
    Gears player since day 1 - - Get you some
    Thank-you Cher for A Fenix and SGE & BRUTE for Young Marcus and III LYCAN III for TM skin.
    ___,....--!--..---......,,,,¡_
    ||___---_¡c»(\)ÌÌÌÌÌÌ||||||==
    . /_/-' l__}|--------IIIIIIII-777777/

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Triple xX 4 Xx

He should replace Drone* when you enter a match on the Locust side.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

Its not taking it to serious, the game is a certain way and the characters have always reflected that. They may look silly compared to other games but inside the world of gears they fit the role this thread asked for opinions I gave mine and said I respected other peoples opinion I at no time talked bad or down to anyone I used recon from halo as an example it was not meant to be a direct comparison. The op should have listed a disclaimer saying this is a thread for the goofy crap that makes no sense fans of the game.
    ....wow....
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    “That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.” - Christopher Hitchens

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyRules View Post
    ....wow....
    I know... I mean I didn't put this character in the game. If you want to complain, you are in the wrong place. But thanks for the bump anyway.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Geo Zinx

The op should have listed a disclaimer saying this is a thread for the goofy crap that makes no sense fans of the game.
    Really? Ignorant comment of the week.

We should have a thread for these sort of awards. It is a game, are you going to complain about footballers/soccer players wearing snoods now?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by 123MAN View Post
    Really? Ignorant comment of the week.

We should have a thread for these sort of awards. It is a game, are you going to complain about footballers/soccer players wearing snoods now?
    Exactly, it's Gears of War, anything can happen. Nothing really makes sense in this game. :P

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Anger Biscuits

I <3 steamrolling people with the red machine :3
    GT: Anger BiscuitsLevel: 100Follow me on TwitterGoing to seriously get used to alternate this time.Thanks to IIILYCANIII for the SGE <3If you're from the forums and see me in a game. Feel free to say "Hi!" If you use the Sawed-Off shotgun in pubs, I wish cruel things upon you.I'am poop at Gears

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sB Torque View Post
    I <3 steamrolling people with the red machine :3
    Exactly, there are no "true" red Locust. I mean there are so many Blue COG...

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Anger Biscuits

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf View Post
    Exactly, there are no "true" red Locust. I mean there are so many Blue COG...
    Blue's my favorite color. Cole Train and TD =
    GT: Anger BiscuitsLevel: 100Follow me on TwitterGoing to seriously get used to alternate this time.Thanks to IIILYCANIII for the SGE <3If you're from the forums and see me in a game. Feel free to say "Hi!" If you use the Sawed-Off shotgun in pubs, I wish cruel things upon you.I'am poop at Gears

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by sB Torque View Post
    Blue's my favorite color. Cole Train and TD =
    Everyone's fave colour is blue.

I love the red of TD and Team Metal.

Team Metal blue sucks...

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DenyThisFlesh

Quote Originally Posted by Nerf View Post
    Everyone's fave colour is blue.

I love the red of TD and Team Metal.

Team Metal blue sucks...
    My favorite color is red.

I do like Team Metal on either side though. Ivory Gnasher + Team Metal Lancer FTW! Looks awesome with Classic Cole and SGE.
    Thank you to Gear1987 for my Savage Grenadier Elite!
    Thank you to IBLEEDgears for the Jungle Tai!
    Thank you to Gears_Of_Law for the Judgment Team Metal code!
    Thank you to III LYCAN III for the Alex Brand code!
    Proud father as of 10:54pm(central time) on 7/27/2010

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DenyThisFlesh View Post
    My favorite color is red.

I do like Team Metal on either side though. Ivory Gnasher + Team Metal Lancer FTW! Looks awesome with Classic Cole and SGE.
    I must say, the best Lancer skin ever is Liquid Metal.

Glad you don't use the Ivory Lancer, that thing is a Chrome Lancer rip-off...

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

I never use Thrashball Drone when he is available because I know a bunch of other people are switching to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

I gave mine and said I respected other peoples opinion I at no time talked bad or down to anyone I used recon from halo as an example it was not meant to be a direct comparison. The op should have listed a disclaimer saying this is a thread for the goofy crap that makes no sense fans of the game.
    I'm going to give you some advice free of charge...posts like this will severly limit your lifespan here. This isn't the first time I've seen you insult someone or troll a thread. Enough.
    Last edited by NFI; 05-30-2012 at 12:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bare Ban

Trashball Ticker, yeah i sayd it.
    Life Life, Game Hard, Achive more!

My Channel on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheOnlyBan

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TruGamer97

Just throwing this out there.
    thrashball kantus.jpg

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by Trugamer97 View Post
    Just throwing this out there.
    thrashball kantus.jpg
    His face mask is going into his face lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Wavegun

Make him an unlock if they do decide to let us have him. No DLC!

Something about killing Cole Train/Cole Train LE in a MP match.
    Last edited by TheEnvironment; 05-30-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrickHit View Post
    Hopefully he will be included in a future DLC (if there is a next one). There is no reason why he won’t; the character skin is already made and available.
    Do you mean available as in there is a way to permenatly unlock him??????????????????????????

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spitfire5432 PSN ID: coolguy2345

Yesssss you are so right it is the best locust ever!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I love using him and Thrashball Cole. And he is the only Locust which actually looks red. Like a very bright red.