Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Different gold gems

Can anyone tell me how the different gold gems work? There's the diamond perk drop gold and the hexagon bonus gold gem, but I'm not sure what the effect of each is.

Redeemer

welcome to the forum, Mike!

the diamond perk drop gold+ increases the likelihood of receiving gold (instead of a weapon, item, gem etc...)...

the gold+ hex gem multiplies the amount of gold you receive...i.e. if you get 100k from a small chest with no gold hex gem equipped, you would have gotten 137k with a gold+37% hex gem equipped...

So the hex gem is what I want then. I accidentally started a new game+ and need all the gold I can get.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by mike817 View Post
    So the hex gem is what I want then. I accidentally started a new game+ and need all the gold I can get.
    Just so you know, you can always switch back to your OG slot and keep playing. You can even delete your NG+ character so you can go back when you're ready.