Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Proposal: Saving all new items for the next NG+?

So here's my dilemma. I updated IB2, and I see all these lovely new toys. Right now, I definitely have enough cash from the CM glitch to get everything and power through to get them all up to my current level (^9). But I know on the next go around, I will probably be strapped for cash at some point, even with the reset to gem forging prices.

If I save them for the next go around, I can grind and get XP the whole time with the new items while building up cash. What have other people done with the new items?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I have decided to rush through the next 5/10 NG's and not pay to master my new items. I did pay to master a few of the lower levelled items but for the ones I will use, I have left them with 0 xp, so that i have plenty of xp to be gained.

My worst nightmare is when I'm rushing through the NG's, but have mastered everything that I own (as you know, money is tight).
    Infinity Blade III
    Level: Siris 240, Isa 188 || Awakening: 185+ || Health: 7500 || Attack: 1053 || Shield: 51 || Magic 51

MSgt. Shooter Person

If you have the money, there is no downside to paying to master them before you advance. If you hit a wall in a future ng+ it is because you have already earned the exp and stats for the item so it doesn't actually slow you down.