Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafi Kacak View Post
    Anyone scored new map?mp lewis?i wanted to update the location of X spot but i just forgot all the map location can u help us=)
    I'd love to but I can't seem to get any new maps. I've only got Vile, Worn, Key, Victors Spoil, Wet Loot, Crown, and Dusty.

  2. #42
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Emond's Field
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project SchneidR View Post
    I have tapped the sheet out of that door still nothinghttp://img.tapatalk.com/aee6c6ec-409d-2932.jpg

    Just like the secrets stone room with no luckhttp://img.tapatalk.com/aee6c6ec-40f9-2507.jpg

    Wth can't figure them out


    E-mail:
    Killerconceptz@gmail.com
    if this reward is a attack gem stat 25 plus, i think you can get it by either side of the tree the first time you jump down to the arena. I got mine from the left side.

    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/269/photoel.png/

  3. #43

    Default

    Well I'm there now, just jumped down and tapping left and right of the tree, still nothing, exactly where the map showshttp://img.tapatalk.com/aee6c818-530e-8936.jpg


    E-mail:
    Killerconceptz@gmail.com

  4. #44
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Emond's Field
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Project SchneidR View Post
    Well I'm there now, just jumped down and tapping left and right of the tree, still nothing, exactly where the map showshttp://img.tapatalk.com/aee6c818-530e-8936.jpg


    E-mail:
    Killerconceptz@gmail.com

    Try under the tree too, i think the spot is random bc i just got a small key off 'Faded Loot Map' spot right under the right gate even though i dont have the map in my inventory.
    or the map update is just buggy

  5. #45

    Default light forge map

    Quote Originally Posted by 4nime View Post
    Try under the tree too, i think the spot is random bc i just got a small key off 'Faded Loot Map' spot right under the right gate even though i dont have the map in my inventory.
    or the map update is just buggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nafi Kacak View Post
    Treasure maps.
    Currently we had 11 in list
    Vile
    Worn
    Key
    Victors spoil
    Wetlook
    Old treasure
    Faceplat
    Scholar
    Crown
    Light forge
    Faded loot (mammoth)(infinity blader)
    Dusty

    Any 1 got more maps?Please give us the location if u can
    where is the location of the light forge treasure map can not find it can any one please help

  6. #46

    Default

    can any one please tell me the location of the light forge map in the game please

  7. #47
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hassanzaheer86 View Post
    can any one please tell me the location of the light forge map in the game please
    We also dont know;(
    Btw do u got faded loot map?
    How u got it?
    Check our new thread "treasure map list" by turkey
    Ryth > Galath > Raidriar > Ausar

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nafi Kacak View Post
    We also dont know;(
    Btw do u got faded loot map?
    How u got it?
    Check our new thread "treasure map list" by turkey
    It was obtained from a chest and it is when you come out of the circular room where u get weapons from the doors it is to your right after u come out of the room.

  9. #49

    Default

    i got the "Light Forge Map" anyone have any idea where that treasure is?

  10. #50
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve84 View Post
    i got the "Light Forge Map" anyone have any idea where that treasure is?
    Its the area where u fight archivist(mammoth)
    After the titan fight before u jump down.tap the hole area where light comes in
    Go to treasure map list its useful.
    Ryth > Galath > Raidriar > Ausar

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top