MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L0RD oF DRAG0NS

Default 3D Modeler Looking To Work On A Project

Hi, let me tell you a little about myself; I am 17 years old (as of the 8th) and I have been 3D modeling since April of last year so 13 months and I am also now on summer break meaning I will have alot of time to work. However, I keep joining groups who dedication stops and progress is never made unless it is done by myself, and I would like to change that. I am looking to join a group or Development team who has a respectable leader, and dedicated workers who aren't going to quit. I am also wiling to learn new things.

Like previously mentioned I have been 3D Modeling for about 13 months which is composed of self-teaching, YouTube videos, and Trial and Error. I mostly do Hard-Surface Modeling like weapons (mostly Halo guns since that is what I have been working on). I like to think I am a decent modeler however I expect that joining a new group I would be at the very bottom of the group, doing things like small assets, or of the sort. However, I am not very good with Photoshop nor making UV's. So that is all really from me except if you have any questions.

I recently made a Deviant Art and uploaded many pictures of my models to it.
    http://gingerkendall.deviantart.com/gallery/

You can contact me using these:
    E-mail: deathshot95{at}yahoo.com (replace {at} with @ of course)

PM Sent. Check your inbox
    Fraktured Games Web Design and Recruitment Lead
    Current Project: Desperate Times Demo
    We are Recruiting
    DTD WIP Thread

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BloodBrothers View Post
    I am not very good with Photoshop nor making UV's.
    You are missing some really important part of the whole 3D modeler title...........this lead me to conclude you can't make any texture bake..... if you really like this area of work better go learn UV mapping and texturing, it will be the choice for you right now.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by juguefre View Post
    You are missing some really important part of the whole 3D modeler title...........this lead me to conclude you can't make any texture bake..... if you really like this area of work better go learn UV mapping and texturing, it will be the choice for you right now.
    Well I said I am not very good with it not that I cannot do it. It just isn't my strong point, is what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by oranor View Post
    PM Sent. Check your inbox
    Replied.
    Last edited by BloodBrothers; 05-23-2012 at 04:08 PM.

Skaarj

Great work!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Vermibus View Post
    Great work!
    Thanks!
    [10 Chars]

Marrow Fiend

you seem hooked on halo weapons but if you want to try something else give me a shout
    UT40K:The Chosen - Warhammer 40,000 for UDK
    ut40kgeodav - UE4 Tutorials
    UT3 Tutorials - Characters - Weapons - Vehicles - FaceFX
    UDK Tutorials - Basics - Vehicles - Characters - Weapons

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: houghtob1234

Thats alot of Halo.
    I believe that if more people tried Blender in game development, it would also rise rather fast as a competitor to Maya and 3ds Max.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by houghtob123 View Post
    Thats alot of Halo.
    Yeah, I started modeling because of Halo and so I found a project making a Halo game and started modeling the weapons for that project.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LinearLux

Hey there! Why don't you check out my thread and see if you'd be interested in my project? I'm trying to form a team as we speak

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-Based-Project
    Learn to respect yourself, then others will follow.

I am working on a modern concept FPS with dragons and cat-people, something like the film "Reign of fire", but in the jungle. All in manga-style. Here's some concept and how the project is going so far: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8517693&type=3
    If you're interested, send me a PM or a mail

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by ReapersTruth View Post
    I am working on a modern concept FPS with dragons and cat-people, something like the film "Reign of fire", but in the jungle. All in manga-style. Here's some concept and how the project is going so far: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...8517693&type=3
    If you're interested, send me a PM or a mail
    Lead Programmer
    It's the Only NEET Thing to Do

Programming for non-fiction.
    I'm the function of my code. Conditions are my body and calls are my blood. I have input over a thousand lines. Unknown of bugs, nor known to work. Have withstand coffee to create many programs. Yet, those hands will never code anything again. So, as I pray, Unlimited Code Works.

The Sacrifice

The Dark storm team is currently looking for quality talent in the following avenues; Character modelers, Weapons modelers, Texture Artists.

Payment;

While the plan is to release by December on Steam and other venues on digital distribution by this month, payment will be on a percent basis after the game is released everyone on the team that helped will receive an even amount.

http://www.moddb.com/games/a-dark-storm-is-coming
    https://www.facebook.com/adarkstormiscoming

Requests about other jobs;

I look forward to your requests and do not be shy there are several other positions open at this time! The team is currently comprised of about a dozen in the United States and a few aboard.
    Required Skills (Any or all)
    3ds max, maya, Zbrush, Blender
    To Apply

send a resume to Robert Smith at Dark583@hotmail.com or reply here with your contact info