Thread: Adam Fenix

Default Adam Fenix

At the end of GOW2 Adam had said " What have you done?" . What did it mean? The Lambent were already there so what the hell happened??

Redeemer

i think he was referring to the flooding of the hollow.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

Referring to the sinking of Jacinto.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoGx Heaven View Post
    Team Essence will try to be at the next Hypefestation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranethar View Post
    This is really good for the community, now no one has the fear of coming last! Should get lots more teams now.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sleeveless Man

Like said above, the flooding of the Hollow. You know since that just happened right before the credits rolled, that's wha he was referring to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominic Santiago View Post
    Look, a Scorcher. Ben would've liked this. That kid really loved fire.
    Support a new Locust, Bolter, for Gears 3 MP! Click Here!

Iron Guard

Think this message was for Prescott! I think Prescott made a quick decision to flood Jacinto unaware of the horror it would result in! It was a do or die decision the locust had penetrated an entrance into Jacinto so it was just a matter of time before they took control of it! They had to act and this was the right move but also the wrong move! Adam knew this and that message tells us he knew what the outcome would be flooding the hollow with water, locusts and lambent!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey Carmine View Post
    At the end of GOW2 Adam had said " What have you done?" . What did it mean? The Lambent were already there so what the hell happened??
    I think everyone here nailed it. I'm guessing it was because flooding the hollow now pushed everything, lambent and locust to the surface. Adam probably still felt he could end the war amicably and the locust could return to the hollow, even of it was far fetched. With the flooding there was no going back.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phlegethon

I thought it was because somebody had thrown out his Britney Spears CD collection.

I'm still not ruling it out.
    I'm a contributor for Solidus Gaming, a site dedicated to the latest news and reviews for all types of games and consoles.
    http://s.olid.us
    I also have a blog, which I use to talk about many things, such as my writing projects, my trips to America and of course my gaming experiences.
    www.writingonthecitadel.wordpress.com
    Finally here is a link to my twitter. Follow me! https://twitter.com/Phlegethon92

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah, it says early in the Slab that sinking Jacinto was an extreme idea Adam proposed after a few too many drinks, I don't think he ever expected they'd actually do it.