Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cool pics!

Dear L E A N D R O /CaptainSteve/infinityblader/swordmaster,

Offense against any GK Club member is offense against the Club, moreover, you made it openly against both.

Having said that, I must withdraw my personal invitation to the GK Club. You are not going to get in even if you pass the qualification unless you apologize openly as well, sorry

PS
    Why do you need so many logins? Is it some game you play apart from IB?
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Banned

You have some imagination. As far as the "club", I never wanted to get in to begin with. I'm good playing my game during my free time. Stay cool Silver, don't join the bullies team. Stay well. This thead was supposed to be for pictures but there's always a bully trying to impose their way.

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by infinityblader View Post
    You have some imagination. As far as the "club", I never wanted to get in to begin with. I'm good playing my game during my free time. Stay cool Silver, don't join the bullies team. Stay well. This thead was supposed to be for pictures but there's always a bully trying to impose their way.
    you didn't answer silver's question...why do you need so many logins?

Banned

I'll tell you, the bullies won't quit. I bet you guys are PM'ing each other for all this. Will you guys create the "Bully Club" too? ;-)

Saburai

I'll tell you, the bullies won't quit. I bet you guys are PM'ing each other for all this. Will you guys create the "Bully Club" too? ;-)
    and yet you still don't answer the question...why do you need so many logins?

And like rugged said, I thought you said you invented bullying?

Banned

Silver, you will be assigned the #1 id for the "Bully Club", don't worry about it, you earned it :-)

Saburai

Silver, you will be assigned the #1 id for the "Bully Club", don't worry about it, you earned it :-)
    obviously you're not going to answer the question, no matter. We all know why. So you can bash other players without looking like a bully...ain't that right captainsteve, or should I call you swordmaster, or LEANDOR? I don't even know at this point.

I'm done with this conversation, I bid you good day sir

MSgt. Shooter Person

Awesome. Can't wait to fight one of those

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by =Silver= View Post
    Why do you need so many logins? Is it some game you play apart from IB?
    Multiple Personality Disorder? Lol

Redeemer

Wow wow wow take it easy guys! Well u all can easily just talk and wins who has big mouth! But why need that???! Jeeez! Wanna talk so meet and talk like a man but not in the forum like 14years old
    Well l think leandro or captainsteve and so on is great player anyway. We all have a choice what to do and where to do and how to do. If he don't wanna join to any club it should be no prob for all. Only what l know without "teleportation bug" leandro (not sure) and rugged will have ~10-15k Gk and now it's easy to say u never catch me.

Wizard without magic.

IB2 GK11k+ ; RYTH 59k+ ; ∞^110+; lvl 4.1k+

Banned

I finally got the green glimmer from the prize wheel finally!

http://img.tapatalk.com/92b80054-301a-ce4f.jpg

Redeemer

U can get it easy with some map (don't remember the name; bookshelf) every time l get it

Wizard without magic.

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by rioskis View Post
    U can get it easy with some map (don't remember the name; bookshelf) every time l get it
    Yep. Scholars map. This location also has more drops after the first.
    WA NI CHI ???

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dknowle View Post
    Yep. Scholars map. This location also has more drops after the first.
    cool! just started rebirth 2 and bought the map from the store; can't wait for the next goodies.

http://img.tapatalk.com/92b80054-392c-357d.jpg

http://img.tapatalk.com/92b80054-395b-cfaf.jpg

MSgt. Shooter Person

@ruggedland@jun goa?get a life dude..why can u play along with others nicely?
    Are u 12yrs old?Its jus a video game man(oops..u r a boy)
    (street racer gang style)30cars(its me) vs 1(its u) seriuosly u just a nerd i ***.Thats how we bully $&@t person.
    I wont appologize to u.nerd!
    +1 to leandro.

Dont bully leandro n ask like a psycho..
    Do something else=p
    Maybe having a date wif ur girlfrenz?hahaha like u ever had 1 eh?
    Im done=)

@leandro just ignore this boy(rugged)
    Hes just a kid=p
    Ryth > Galath > Raidriar > Ausar

Redeemer

well, it looks like i missed a lot today...

It seems like Leandro has finally been called out for his questionable actions/behavior, and he responded with his normal poor behavior...To clarify something: yes, i did write Leandro a nice PM about the level 2k club...i figured if i could get him on board, then more people would try to join the club or it might get some more attention...

Unfortunately, i didn't want the kind of attention that Leandro brings...Leandro, you have been behaving pretty well on your newest forum account (infinityblader), up until today...it's too bad you had to start acting in your normal fashion again...

here are the facts:

1) Leandro, you got kicked off of the forums for rude and bully-type behavior that you displayed to multiple respected forum members
    2) You created at least one more account (and most likely 2 or 3 more) to come back to the forum...First it was sword master, then captainsteve, and infinityblader...
    3) Your high level is suspect at best, as has been pointed out by a few forum members...you were supposedly the only person to beat the level 604 bug without hacking (you and sword master, another one of your aliases)...but even if this were true, nobody can jump from level 604 to 3,700 in 2 weeks...especially BEFORE the Clashmob key/potion exploit was found....it would be impossible
    4) This leads me to believe that your GK level is also hacked
    5) Your current GC achievements are even hacked...again, it is impossible for anyone to have 41 out of 41 achievements, as there haven't been 100 clash mob challenges yet...come on
    6) all of your hacking leads me to believe that your anti-jailbreaking / anti-cheating comments are all a charade...obviously nobody likes GC cheaters, but you have made it more clear than ANYONE...hmmmmm, i wonder why?
    7) your repeated behavior of avoiding simple questions and then personally attacking people is just uncalled for...i've seen this too many times
    8) your behavior of posting people's personal information on this site is probably the most juvenile thing i've seen on this forum (under your captainsteve account)...
    9) you claim to "Not have enough time" for the GK club challenge....how do you not have enough time? You spend WAYYYYYYY more time at this game than anyone! ANYONE!! It is quite clear that you have been avoiding any type of skill challenge, and apparently for good reason...
    10) your condescending attitude towards Rugged, who happens to be one of the most helpful and TALENTED players on this forum, is what put me over the edge...for you to say the things you did to him in this thread today, well that's the last straw for me...

I'm not looking for any type of response from you, Leandro..you've never been directly rude to me, but you can't act the way you have towards Rugged, Silver, and SAB and still be OK in my book...the ten facts above show your true form..

In short, you are a passive/aggressive, pathological liar...that's no way to go through life, good luck with that.

have fun, Leandro...i'm sure the video you made today will NEVER see the light of day, because it probably doesn't exist...

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Nafi Kacak View Post
    @ruggedland@jun goa?get a life dude..why can u play along with others nicely?
    Are u 12yrs old?Its jus a video game man(oops..u r a boy)
    (street racer gang style)30cars(its me) vs 1(its u) seriuosly u just a nerd i ***.Thats how we bully $&@t person.
    I wont appologize to u.nerd!
    +1 to leandro.

Dont bully leandro n ask like a psycho..
    Do something else=p
    Maybe having a date wif ur girlfrenz?hahaha like u ever had 1 eh?
    Im done=)

@leandro just ignore this boy(rugged)
    Hes just a kid=p
    Get a clue buddy. When did you join the forum? And nice touch in exposing people's name (and you got it wrong too). I can see how you and Leandro/CaptainSteve can get alone well.

Btw how did you get all 41 achievements? Maybe some hacking going on too?

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by NiiLoC View Post

It seems like Leandro has finally been called out for his questionable actions/behavior, and he responded with his normal poor behavior...To clarify something: yes, i did write Leandro a nice PM about the level 2k club...i figured if i could get him on board, then more people would try to join the club or it might get some more attention...

Unfortunately, i didn't want the kind of attention that Leandro brings...Leandro, you have been behaving pretty well on your newest forum account (infinityblader), up until today...it's too bad you had to start acting in your normal fashion again...

here are the facts:

1) Leandro, you got kicked off of the forums for rude and bully-type behavior that you displayed to multiple respected forum members
    2) You created at least one more account (and most likely 2 or 3 more) to come back to the forum...First it was sword master, then captainsteve, and infinityblader...
    3) Your high level is suspect at best, as has been pointed out by a few forum members...you were supposedly the only person to beat the level 604 bug without hacking (you and sword master, another one of your aliases)...but even if this were true, nobody can jump from level 604 to 3,700 in 2 weeks...especially BEFORE the Clashmob key/potion exploit was found....it would be impossible
    4) This leads me to believe that your GK level is also hacked
    5) Your current GC achievements are even hacked...again, it is impossible for anyone to have 41 out of 41 achievements, as there haven't been 100 clash mob challenges yet...come on
    6) all of your hacking leads me to believe that your anti-jailbreaking / anti-cheating comments are all a charade...obviously nobody likes GC cheaters, but you have made it more clear than ANYONE...hmmmmm, i wonder why?
    7) your repeated behavior of avoiding simple questions and then personally attacking people is just uncalled for...i've seen this too many times
    8) your behavior of posting people's personal information on this site is probably the most juvenile thing i've seen on this forum (under your captainsteve account)...
    9) you claim to "Not have enough time" for the GK club challenge....how do you not have enough time? You spend WAYYYYYYY more time at this game than anyone! ANYONE!! It is quite clear that you have been avoiding any type of skill challenge, and apparently for good reason...
    10) your condescending attitude towards Rugged, who happens to be one of the most helpful and TALENTED players on this forum, is what put me over the edge...for you to say the things you did to him in this thread today, well that's the last straw for me...

I'm not looking for any type of response from you, Leandro..you've never been directly rude to me, but you can't act the way you have towards Rugged, Silver, and SAB and still be OK in my book...the ten facts above show your true form..

In short, you are a passive/aggressive, pathological liar...that's no way to go through life, good luck with that.

have fun, Leandro...i'm sure the video you made today will NEVER see the light of day, because it probably doesn't exist...
    This is one of the most (if not the single most) true posts I have ever seen on this forum.
    Last edited by Silversabeast; 05-29-2012 at 06:17 PM.

Banned

It seems like Leandro has finally been called out for his questionable actions/behavior, and he responded with his normal poor behavior...
    To clarify something: yes, i did write Leandro a nice PM about the level 2k club...i figured if i could get him on board, then more people
    would try to join the club or it might get some more attention...

Unfortunately, i didn't want the kind of attention that Leandro brings...Leandro, you have been behaving pretty well on your newest forum
    account (infinityblader), up until today...it's too bad you had to start acting in your normal fashion again...
    That is my only account (infinityblader); the old one got banned ... see below why.

here are the facts:

1) Leandro, you got kicked off of the forums for rude and bully-type behavior that you displayed to multiple respected forum members.
    Don't start what you can't finish; that's what I have to say about that.

Definitely not; my previous account was LEANDRO; it got banned cuz I complained too much? about all the bugs; ya know, I'm not a sheep that idolizes this game the way some do. It's definitely a great game but some bugs must be fixed and they are still there.

The level 604 was beaten for others too, including Voice of Freedom; as a matter of fact, he even claimed the bug never hit him and that is not suspect to you? funny.
    My NG+ got deleted by iCloud, I restored an old backup from level lower than 1,000 and I'm again at level 3,586 which is higher than you, Rugged, anyone else; just check leaderboard "by week" to filter the crazy 1,000,000 level hacks.

4) This leads me to believe that your GK level is also hacked.
    Well, that's your opinion. It's defintely not. Believe if you will. Rugged knows better as he's been trailing me since IB2 was released. He would kill 10 GK's in a day, I would kill 10 the following day (timezone was a factor here). The gap is now about 2,000 which is ok.

There was a thread about this already and you're just blind; there are several other threads with achievement that are stuck; I have them stuck myself but between one update and the other they were released; just because a supposedly bug is granting the achievements instead of making them stuck you're saying that I' cheating? so are all those people with stuck achievements cheating in some bizarre way? look at the threads and think.

I have latest and greatest version of the iOS and latest version of the game; if you google about it there is no way to hack the last 2 previous versions of the game. Just google it. I'm not the one posting that I can;t upgrade to latest iOS version because I would lose my tweaks. I hate jailbreakers.

7) your repeated behavior of avoiding simple questions and then personally attacking people is just uncalled for...i've seen this too many times.
    Those were not questions ... it was a inquisition. Why can't they take a "no" for an asnwer, for not wanting to enter the gk club? why demanding videos? nobody will ever make me do what I'm not willing to.

Again with this? gimme a break.

I don't have time and I don't want to spend my time with some gk club challenge that means nothing and I don't want to be part with, so why bother? I spend my time playing the regular game.

Rugged is a bully, a show-off, probably the one player that play just as well as I do, but like I said before, even after beating me on IB1 multiplayer he would send "kind" messages via invitation. He's never happy even after winning. Sad.

Same here, but the "Bully Club" is on, id#1 to Silversabeast ... they are untouchable.

That's not nice, Colin, watch your words; you were doing well.

You have just joined the "Bully Club" today. Congrats. You are id #3.

Blademaster

Whoaaaaa... a LOT going on here today. I have opinions but there is no use in getting in a fire fight over this on some forum. I am in agreement with Rioskis here- this is quite absurd.

LEANDRO, if you want people to quit bashing you, just post the video. It should be no effort for you to post it, and it will get people to stop calling you "unskilled" and a cheater. So please, for all of our sake, if you are able to post the video, do it. There is no pride in the current course you are taking. There is pride in the other courses.

Everyone else involved, I can still shape my opinions. I am 16, I can even tell you those of you claiming to be the "adults" here are not acting in a mature manner. In fact, I don't believe I have seen one of you being any more mature than the rest. This is not intended to be taken one way or another, but please, if LEANDRO wants to troll (if that's indeed what it is from your perspective), don't troll back. Again, there is no pride in that.

All of you do me a favor and restore my faith in humanity... this is hilariously stupid.

Love your forum friend, Grant.
    Last edited by grantnoe; 05-29-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    oLd ScHoOl
    27 . 15 . 23

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by grantnoe View Post
    Whoaaaaa... a LOT going on here today. I have opinions but there is no use in getting in a fire fight over this on some forum. I am in agreement with Rioskis here- this is quite absurd.
    Agreed, and that's because the "Bully Club" would not accept a "NO" for an answer.

Blademaster

Agreed, and that's because the "Bully Club" would not accept a "NO" for an answer.
    I edited my last post. Reread it please. And for reals, let's all quit with the name calling. I think we can all agree that name calling is not helping...
    oLd ScHoOl
    27 . 15 . 23

Redeemer

here are the facts:

1) Leandro, you got kicked off of the forums for rude and bully-type behavior that you displayed to multiple respected forum members.
    Don't start what you can't finish; that's what I have to say about that.

Definitely not; my previous account was LEANDRO; it got banned cuz I complained too much? about all the bugs; ya know, I'm not a sheep that idolizes this game the way some do. It's definitely a great game but some bugs must be fixed and they are still there.
    so, there we have it: Leandro was banned...he admitted that he created a new account (obviously), after being banned....

now he is back again, and doing the same thing he did before...

edit:
    it can't be any more simple than this: he should (and probably will) be banned again...

hopefully this time it will be permanent.
    Last edited by NiiLoC; 05-29-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Banned

Colin, you're really a good addition to the "Bully Club". I'll give one thing though, you bullies are united ... you never quit bullying ... it's a gang pretty much ...

MSgt. Shooter Person

+1 leandro=)
    The most elite pan tay eon club?pft..get a life..
    Join the real club where all of u can meet and have a drink together..

What passed is pass..why bother?look for the future..
    Ryth > Galath > Raidriar > Ausar

Iron Guard

Quote Originally Posted by grantnoe View Post

LEANDRO, if you want people to quit bashing you, just post the video. It should be no effort for you to post it, and it will get people to stop calling you "unskilled" and a cheater. So please, for all of our sake, if you are able to post the video, do it. There is no pride in the current course you are taking. There is pride in the other courses.

Everyone else involved, I can still shape my opinions. I am 16, I can even tell you those of you claiming to be the "adults" here are not acting in a mature manner. In fact, I don't believe I have seen one of you being any more mature than the rest. This is not intended to be taken one way or another, but please, if LEANDRO wants to troll (if that's indeed what it is from your perspective), don't troll back. Again, there is no pride in that.

All of you do me a favor and restore my faith in humanity... this is hilariously stupid.

Love your forum friend, Grant.
    All the adults getting a proper lecture from a kid. I'm too old for this, but it was an amusing read.
    WA NI CHI ???

MSgt. Shooter Person

it can't be any more simple than this: he should (and probably will) be banned again...

hopefully this time it will be permanent.
    Exile!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZLamQWlqJA

LMFAO

Iron Guard

Rugged is a bully, a show-off, probably the one player that play just as well as I do, but like I said before, even after beating me on IB1 multiplayer he would send "kind" messages via invitation. He's never happy even after winning. Sad.
    This is from a guy who claim he invented bullying back in his days. And also a guy who kept posting "GK XXXX No More" update every other day until everyone was ready to throw up. Who's showing off then?

PS. Here is a cool pic for you. Hope you don't mind me sharing Matt .

Attachment 8373
    Last edited by ruggedland; 05-29-2012 at 11:38 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

For someone who claims to have invented bullying, he doesn't look that tough......

http://epicgames.com/community/2012/...=infinityblade

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by ruggedland View Post
    this is from a guy who claim he invented bullying back in his days. And also a guy who kept posting "gk xxxx no more" update every other day until everyone was ready to throw up. Who's showing off then?

Ps. Here is a cool pic for you. Hope you don't mind me sharing matt .

Attachment 8373
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Blademaster

Alright you know, I would love to stay neutral and all, but I don't want to let down my buddys here on the forum. Ok so one thing needs to be set straight here with LEANDRO. Dude, if you want to be taken seriously, quit playing the "I don't have to do what you tell me" games. You are a full grown man; I saw the link Forgotten Son posted up there ^^. If you want to be legit about this, just post the stupid video of you beating the GK. No big. If you can't do it, just fess up and quit playing these twisty games. Alrighty?

Now LEANDRO, I have formed many of opinions based on your trolly posts. Not to get bogged down on the club thing again (besides these clubs are not meant for exclusion. Heck I am not in a single one. They are in good fun.), but do you remember Legionarre's "Crimson Crusaders?" The long discontinued club meant to bring peace and helpful posts to the IB forums? Yeah well I have seen a lot of unnecessary arguments instigated by both parties here. Look LEANDRO, against the wishes of my peers here, I am willing to give ANYBODY a chance if they are willing to improve. I am sure many others have that capability to forgive and forget as well. Just let's all try to be companions here and support the common good of the game.

Next, let's put this whole thing into perspective. What are we arguing about? Namely it is GC and the fact that LEANDRO has a higher score/ achievements than everyone else. Okay, LEANDRO, if you are a hacker, that is on your chest bro. I couldn't care less. If you are not a hacker, more power to you. Prove it to us by sending in a GK video okay? Sure, you can opt out of the GK club if that is not your happy point.

Legitimately, this whole argument is about an iPhone game. An iPhone game. Did you all catch that? We here on the forums represent the best and most helpful players of IB. I know a lot of you fairly well, and I know what you are all capable of. We are ruining our image with an argument about an iPhone game. Very big deal.

Alright so I will quit rambling now. I will sum it up like this: LEANDRO you are a troll. The rest of you, you instigate unnecessary arguments though you may be right about LEANDRO. Please prove me wrong. As Forrest Gump would say, "That's all I have to say about that."

To lighten the mood I have jokingly added LEANDRO's "Anti-Bully Club" to the club list. Let me know when it is no longer necessary eh?
    oLd ScHoOl
    27 . 15 . 23

Blademaster

oLd ScHoOl
    27 . 15 . 23

I'm an old peacemaker
    And sometimes peace takes various exotic forms. This case is not linear, that's why usual ways don't lead to success.

You know, human and more to say social perception, is a wonderful thing, just make needed changes... Nothing new though

For example, in old times there were only limited types of persons who could "peacefully" tell bad things about an existing order against the evident:

1. Court Jokers: they could always tell the things, nobody could afford. Everyone knew namely all these jokers (sometimes they had a special mark, and were under protection of the court owner) and the weight of their words. Many of them were very wise ppl though and used their status, some of them were used by others.

2. Town Feeble-minded. They could tell everything to anyone. They could run around the castle and shout that they are the greatest warriors, because they have the longest stick and so on.
    To argue or fight with such persons was a bad sign if you know about their disorder. Pity and compassion differed good ppl. Pity and compassion

Peace, guys

Declaimer: any coincidence with real ppl is purely occasional.
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Silversabeast View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    You, the id#1 of the "Bully Club" as well as #2 who first posted this are just confirming that you guys deserve each other.

The "Bully Club" think they rule Epic's forum. I'm surprised this thread hasn't been removed yet as it was supposed to be for pictures but the envy bullies ruined it.

Little did you know that once the thread started to be tainted by bullies I had others watching it; you all became part of a experiment of bullying and all of you confirmed several aspects of it. This has been really educational and helpful for the cause. So, is that all you got? the thread might be removed soon by Epic's admin so c'mon, the final sprint anyone?

Redeemer

if anything will be removed, it should be you Leandro...

for the record: take a look at pages 2 and 3 of this thread:

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...=teleportation

the posts made by sword master sound eerily familiar..almost identical to Leandro's babbling...

enjoy your day, Leandro

Redeemer

Guys just TAKE IT EASY!
    All are very powerfull over the pc screen.. And when they have to fight to protect something that ppl just running! Holy crap stop doing this Ühit!

Leandro just record some ur fight and dats all.
    I don't wanna remove anyone from the 2K club but if u r cheating l'll remove u.
    No offensive leandro.

Wizard without magic.

Banned

if anything will be removed, it should be you Leandro...

for the record: take a look at pages 2 and 3 of this thread:

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...=teleportation

the posts made by sword master sound eerily familiar..almost identical to Leandro's babbling...

enjoy your day, Leandro
    Hey "Bully Club" id#3 ... how are you doing? btw, you copied my idea and posted a horrible video for meeting TEL; mine is better as I was "airwaving" to my TV and recorded with a point-and-shot camera, which is another idea for you. You're welcome.

http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...Video-Meet-TEL

Rios, Niiloc, don't forget:
    Pity and compassion...
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast