MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tHQs Bloodhound

Arrow Looking to start a Horde clan

I am looking to start more of a group of people who want to go through all 50 waves of horde on hardcore or insane with mutators to gain alot of xp I went through my first 100 levels pretty fast doing this but since have lost all the guys I used to do this with. So I am looking for a new squad message me if you're interested.

GT: tHQs Bloodhound.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwoMINIFamily

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusFenix8784 View Post
    I am looking to start more of a group of people who want to go through all 50 waves of horde on hardcore or insane with mutators to gain alot of xp I went through my first 100 levels pretty fast doing this but since have lost all the guys I used to do this with. So I am looking for a new squad message me if you're interested.

GT: tHQs Bloodhound.
    There is the insane horde group that already does this. Link is in my sig.
    THANKS EPIC FOR LOSING A FAN! RIP: Horde You will be missed

XBox Live GT: TwoMINIFamily
    Follow Me On Twitter: @TwoMINIFamily

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DigitalNinjaLee

I replied to the Insane Horde Group, but I would also be down to play if you would like.
    GT: DigitalNinjaLee

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwoMINIFamily

Once you are a member of The Insane Horde Group send a friend request to hordedirectory2. Once that has been accepted then you should have no problems finding people who are starting up lobbies to make runs. Maps are usually up for discussion and mutators are generally 2 or 3 hard. Have rarely gotten into a run where an easy mutator was being used unless we were just goofing off. No fail 50 and million+ runs are the goal every time.

Just check the friends list of hordedirectory2 to find the people. You can even start your own lobby and send out invites to start your own run. There are well over 300 people in the group so finding some players to do a run shouldn't be hard.
    THANKS EPIC FOR LOSING A FAN! RIP: Horde You will be missed

XBox Live GT: TwoMINIFamily
    Follow Me On Twitter: @TwoMINIFamily