Default Getting events that are not on the calendar

Is the event calendar still working? I got a ribbon for an event that was not on the calendar, I had no Idea it was even an event. I believe it was "welcome back" I got it in horde or beast. Do they post what events are going on in this forum if the event calendar is not working?

So there are events we just don't know what they are! I am going to go be angry now...

What good is an event calendar that does not show events??? None at all. either remove that useless option from my menu or PLEASE fix it!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Tortyreus

Why don't they just remove the damn calendar, it's useless even if the dates are right. The release date for the DLC's aren't that important to have on the screen all the time anyway.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phlegethon

Have a look in the forces of nature playlist every weekend. If there is a new playlist, it'll be there.

It would be nice to see what's going on through the event calender, but it isn't the only way to see things.
    I'm a contributor for Solidus Gaming, a site dedicated to the latest news and reviews for all types of games and consoles.
    http://s.olid.us
    I also have a blog, which I use to talk about many things, such as my writing projects, my trips to America and of course my gaming experiences.
    www.writingonthecitadel.wordpress.com
    Finally here is a link to my twitter. Follow me! https://twitter.com/Phlegethon92

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: defhaus

It's very rarely updated, unless there is a new DLC. I've missed out on 7 or 8 events because it's not being updated

You can check the playlists but that won't work for the campaign, horde and beast events

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SweeeterTundra

Quote Originally Posted by defhaus View Post
    It's very rarely updated, unless there is a new DLC. I've missed out on 7 or 8 events because it's not being updated
    It's a new one every weekend. You should know that by now.
    Claiming you're skilled whilst playing with the Sawed-off is like claiming you're an architect because you're good at building Lego.. (Not the case anymore - after nerfing - but I still like the quote )
    If you need any help on the forums, feel free to check out: http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...m-(dictionary)

Proud member of ~SicaRius
    Please contact me or visit

http://www.sicariusclan.com/home

if you are interested in joining.

MSgt. Shooter Person

The event calendar is for looks only, it's rarely updated unless there's something to be sold to you. Now the event ribbons are reset so just check your past ribbons to see if you're able to unlock the current ribbon. Oh wait, there's no way to check your past ribbons unless you were manually recording them the entire time, which you should do as well as backing up your save file.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Plainly Josh

Quote Originally Posted by defhaus View Post
    Theres also the Official Twitter feed in the Gears of war 3 Section of the forums, which posts information on fridays about the new event.
    GoW 2 \\★//
    GoW 3 \\★//
    Please EPIC fix A. Carmine!
    We need A classic Hoffman!
    HUGE Thanks To FLAK, For The Launch Weapon Skin Code! <3

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tzrk

It's more of an Advertisment Board than a Calendar, to be fair.