Thread: 24/7 Event

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: King Ohg

Default 24/7 Event

Has anyone else played this weekends event and not gotten the ribbon? I've played two matches (QM) where I joined in around round two and stayed until the end, and stayed from start to finish on another match and still no ribbon. Anyone else run into this?
    Sometimes I fill up my bathtub, then turn on the shower and pretend I'm in a submarine thats been hit.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeeZ13

Same here, I just posted about my issue also. This one is the last one I need too!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Sorry to hear that man. Kind of glad I'm not the only one though lol. Hopefully it gets fixed soon and you get to Onyx it out.
    Sometimes I fill up my bathtub, then turn on the shower and pretend I'm in a submarine thats been hit.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WeeZ13

That would be nice lol

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

Try playing a couple of private matches, even Horde or Beast, see if it unlocks there.

Boomshot

I suggested this in another thread also. In the past when this has happened to me I found that quitting to the dash, reloading Gears and playing another match generally awarded the ribbon. Hope it works for you guys.
    ___,...---'---..---...,,,,',
    [__--_;=-o@Reign187''====
    ``/ /-'-|___|---;;;;;;;;;;;;:'

Massive Thank you to Bumble8eeTuna for my Chicks Dig the Baird tee & for being a truly EPIC boyfriend ❤ ★
    ★ Special mention to Parasidian & Rishy ★ Thank you to Capt23n for my SGE code ★ Many thanks go to Cher for the early access FoN code ★

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Thank y'all very much for the suggestions, but none have worked for me. I went to the dashboard twice and fully powered off the Xbox and still nothing. I even played a game of Beast mode. Meh, hopefully I can get it later. Thanks again y'all, I do appreciate it.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by King Ohg View Post
    Thank y'all very much for the suggestions, but none have worked for me. I went to the dashboard twice and fully powered off the Xbox and still nothing. I even played a game of Beast mode. Meh, hopefully I can get it later. Thanks again y'all, I do appreciate it.
    I think the problem might be on Epic's end. I've seen a couple of people complain about it in the Gears 3 section.

I'll tweet Pete and see if he says anything about it.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Akimbo Slice 79

Happened too me a couple of weeks back. Got it today though on wave 22 of horde I think.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBacon View Post
    I think the problem might be on Epic's end. I've seen a couple of people complain about it in the Gears 3 section.

I'll tweet Pete and see if he says anything about it.
    That would be pretty awesome of ya. Thank ya kindly

MSgt. Shooter Person

same happened to me played a few games twice through out the day and no ribbon its also my last event lol nothing suprises me with epic anymore

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GRiMMRocK

I'm glad it's not just me. I have done everything imaginable i could think of and still no ribbon. I have 29/30 events played so i want to onyx it this weekend if possible. I guess i'll try again later or tomorrow.
    I fight for the horde...Locust #3

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Piyi Piyi

Me too... only 2 more ribbons for the onyx medal... I tried the solutions, but isn't working...
    All Achievements for Gears 1, 2 & 3.
    Gears PC and Judgment incomplete

MSgt. Shooter Person

This has to be fixed.

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: STILRZBOY

I read in one of the other threads on this issue that Pete tweeted something about a limited number of event ribbons. They are using ribbons that have been issued before and that the reason it hasn't unlocked this weekend is that you probably already got it.

Link to Pete's twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/PeteNub/statu...00441265758208

Edit: Sorry if this is bad news. Also, thanks to Bloomy for link.
    Last edited by STILRZBOY; 05-20-2012 at 06:55 PM.