MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: M0rpheus1894

Thumbs up beast players for a better timerecord

Hi,it's a wish of mine to be in the top 1000 of every map,now only have 3 maps in top 500 and really want to made a better timerecord on al the other maps but it is impossible on ranked because mostly new people playing it,they don't know how to play it or going for that wreaking locust vengence achievo (kill with every locust monster) and that's not helping at all for a better timerecord so please today and the upcoming days I want to focus on beast so good beastplayers add my GT
    M0rpheus1894 (a zero in my Gt) please guys help me with it

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rtma

You do realize not only trivial but hacked as well, I've seen people have 0secs and I thought, Pathetic.
    My Player Data was Reset(Late Afternoon, 31 Oct 2010, Progress Lost {+10 GMT}) Feel Free to talk to me or Check my Profile Page, if you like to learn a bit about me. ^.-.^
    Preferred COG - Aaron Griffin Preferred Locust - Theron/Golden Locust/Myrrah Preferred Weapon Skins - Rifles - Deadly Cute. Shotguns - Ultraviolet - It's so FABULOUS, I love it.
    My Suggestion to make the Sawed-Off Shotgun a viable option Thread. Looking for some Australian/NZ Friends to play Gears of War 3 with me, Click for Criteria. Survival Versus Mode Game type Concept! Click & Take a look.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwoMINIFamily

Maybe you should start a database for beast players that only play public, don't use multiple characters, don't use the berserker until wave 12 and a few other rules.
    THANKS EPIC FOR LOSING A FAN! RIP: Horde You will be missed

XBox Live GT: TwoMINIFamily
    Follow Me On Twitter: @TwoMINIFamily

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMINIFamily View Post
    Maybe you should start a database for beast players that only play public, don't use multiple characters, don't use the berserker until wave 12 and a few other rules.
    damn the gow3thread is going bad, no you fool only play fast! no rulez at all!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Rtma View Post
    You do realize not only trivial but hacked as well, I've seen people have 0secs and I thought, Pathetic.
    yeah the same thing I think about those weapon skins lovers... lmfao