Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Reaqer

Default Gears of War 2 XP event.

Would someone at Epic please help us out. I heard one time there was a 50x xp event. Could yall please let that happen again. Someone of us would really like to have our wings and gold weapon skins. Any help on this would be great.

Veteran

No such thing. There was a 31x event for Halloween 2010. I went from 20 to 70 after being reset twice beforehand.
    \\★//ℳ ℭᴀʀᴍɪɴᴇ \\★//
    RANK: \\★// 61 Judgment:31----- YouTube------>Youtube.com/prodigyur Twitter------>https://twitter.com/Im_Mike_
    Member of the old Guard

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: osowanted PSN ID: osowanted

Yeah im sorry but I am gonna have to be one of those guys and say should have played earlier
    Thanks to CallMeHost for the Golden Hammerburst code!
    Thank you to NFI for the Mechanic Baird
    !
    Thank you Cher, Zap, and DarkAp for choosing me hope you all had a awesome Christmas!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: quantum binman

As I said in another thread, I don't think there will be one. If you want lvl100, suck it up and join some koth boosting sessions at the true achievements site. It isn't a huge grind to level 100 that way and the sooner you start, the sooner you will be done!

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

It's already 4x XP. Just play and do good. Ready, go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.