MSgt. Shooter Person

Default 30% (maybe i dunno) Sci-Fi Environment!

Well Ive done a bit more but not much in the form of progress. Made it alot lighter and added some textures. Any and all critiques are welcome.
    Last edited by terranceklue; 08-13-2012 at 01:38 AM. Reason: uhhh done a little more?

Iron Guard

While the environment may be at 30%, we'll never know for sure as the images are 100% broken
    ~Ryan Wiancko - Producer
    Ironbelly Studios -
    AAA Quality Services at Indie Prices
    UDK Developer & Service Provider(2D,3D,UI,Animation,VFX,Audio,Code) for PC, Console and Mobile
    Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironbellystudios

Prisoner 849

looks kinda dark to me (though that could be what you're going for), and ironbelly are you sure it's the images because i have no problems viewing them.

what i can see in the darkness looks good, keep it up to the full 99.99%

MSgt. Shooter Person

Here is some updates of the map ive been working on slowly for a couple of weeks.

Once again if the posted images dont work let me know. I cant seem to view anyone's or my own so it may be a definitive problem on my end and i do apologize.

I guess a little info might be ideal for you guys. Theres no fancy materials here and every thing is of my own creation except the video screens they are just a place holder for now. (in case you were wondering why there was a big UDK sign on all of them)
    Last edited by terranceklue; 08-13-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Use IMG instead of shot for the links.

Looking really good btw.

Edit: I tried to fix it for you by quoting your post but that didnt help either. :/
    Last edited by Jacky; 08-13-2012 at 07:05 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Haha Fixed it. Sorry about that was putting in the wrong url.

Thank you anyway Jacky for the help.

Ill add more pictures later but for now i just want to finish it and be done with it. Its taken far too long as is.
    Last edited by terranceklue; 08-13-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia

Like the texture speculation in any place of this facility environment, and 90% of meshing and lighting at a point.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Ok so progress has been very slow but i figured id post a small update anyway.

a few things have changed but nothing to heavy (still have the udk place holders for the computer screens sorry about that)

and another thing if anyone could tell me how to fix the specular on my pipes that would be awesome. I just hate how they bend the light differently on every single individual pipe. its frustrating i tell you.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TheJamsh

Looks great but I can see a lot of repetition
    Developer for TheSomme
    Game Design, Level Design, Audio Creation, Materials, Particle Systems, Textures, 3D Modelling, Asset Management, Game Play Design, & even a bit of Unreal Script!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I will agree with you totally! thank you for pointing that out cause thats something ill definitely need to work on. Im afraid it all boils down to my lack of motivation to finish this. There are a total of 26 static meshes i believe and that includes all the different pipes and small things you cant see very well like stacks of paper and pens on the desks. I tried to get away with it but as it turns out i failed. Im thinking once i add sometextures too the other objects i can make some variations and sorta break up my repetitive design. Once again though thanks for the comment.

The Sacrifice

Check this thread for info about the bad speculars on the pipes. I have the same problem for some tunnel pieces, but I haven't had a chance to try out their solution yet.

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=94079

Look for post #19, and let me know if it works!

MSgt. Shooter Person

unfortunetly that fix does not work in this scenario but thank you anyway for that link it at least gave me some insight for a different less noticible problem i was having but just ignored lol.