Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MSgt. Shooter Person

Smile Parry All Attacks Gem!

Just wanna share with you guys.

I just forged a parry all attacks gem! It really cool for dual weapon and most importantly, it can parry all kinds of attacts! (swords, shields, kicks, claws, head-attack and everything!!!) Worth $500,000.

Wish I can post the picture here but I donno how. I'll share the pic in IB facebook later.

This forging gem process is getting more excitement and its addictively fun!
    ☻}Infinity Blade is a mental torture{☻

GC : Bain Cardin

MSgt. Shooter Person

Woooow I want that gem for my heavy weapon as I have have a high on parry dammage gem. Unfortunately the parry all attack gem is only for dual......
    Hey and whats about the light gem titan slow 90%????? I thought it's effect was to reduce the attacking speed
    of the tians but I didn't notice a change....Can someone tell me what the real effect is?
    ,,Finish what you began.."

Iron Guard

Do you remember what you forged?

Titan speed does slow with the light gem. There is also a slow 80%. I equipped it to see effect, but not at all interested in having fights take longer. It may be good for high level bosses once they get a better weapon to equip it on.
    WA NI CHI ???

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by daaood View Post
    Thanks Daaood. I'm new here in this community and I just excited to own that gem!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by dknowle View Post
    Do you remember what you forged?

Titan speed does slow with the light gem. There is also a slow 80%. I equipped it to see effect, but not at all interested in having fights take longer. It may be good for high level bosses once they get a better weapon to equip it on.
    I only remember d 1st gem : light attack gem

2nd & 3rd I'm not sure as I did d forging process very fast on my iPad.lol!

I'll tell you guys once I figure out d other 2 gems.

I really liked mine, until it disappeared for the 2nd time!

http://konad.smugmug.com/Other/Camer...3/photo-X3.png

It was forged with

~+198 fire damage attack ~$480k sale value
    ~84 shadow damage attack ~$25k sale value
    Low damage shadow attack gem ~5k sale value

lvl 85 OG rb57
    Last edited by Konad; 05-14-2012 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Cannot embed photos?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Konad View Post
    I really liked mine, until it disappeared for the 2nd time!

http://konad.smugmug.com/Other/Camer...3/photo-X3.png

It was forged with

~+198 fire damage attack ~$480k sale value
    ~84 shadow damage attack ~$25k sale value
    Low damage shadow attack gem ~5k sale value

lvl 85 OG rb57
    What do you mean by "shadow damage attack"? Is it dark?

Redeemer

I think he means dark
    That's What She Said!!!
    Dual is the skill of Champions™
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Aussi3 View Post
    I think he means dark
    so, it would be: fire attact + dark attack + dark attack.

Will try it later! Thanks!

Redeemer

this gem just NERFS the game...it's not even fun using this gem, almost unfair to the titans/deathless who get ganked when i have this equipped

Redeemer

I find it good to use to get through RB's fast
    That's What She Said!!!
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

Yes I'm sorry. I intended to say dark.

If you frequently play OG and Newgame+ I suggest you spend the gold to un-equip you're main weapon's gems prior to switching character slots.

It's very frustrating losing such an amazing gem.

However I will agree, this gem does kinda take the fun out of the game.

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RedWhiteNBlade

Quote Originally Posted by NiiLoC View Post
    this gem just NERFS the game...it's not even fun using this gem, almost unfair to the titans/deathless who get ganked when i have this equipped
    i'd rather use it only for when i need to, and it doesnt necessarily take the fun out for ALL players, i can see it being useful against the Platted Guard & Shade's Super Chuck Norris Round-House Kick move

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhite&Blade View Post
    i'd rather use it only for when i need to, and it doesnt necessarily take the fun out for ALL players, i can see it being useful against the Platted Guard & Shade's Super Chuck Norris Round-House Kick move
    you could only use this gem against shade in OG....I haven't played OG in a while

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by RedWhite&Blade View Post
    I second the motion. BUT it didn't work on Stone Oracle special attack. That's the beauty of her. ^_^

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by baincardin View Post
    I second the motion. BUT it didn't work on Stone Oracle special attack. That's the beauty of her. ^_^
    all of the stone oracle's step back attacks are dodgeable

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by NiiLoC View Post
    all of the stone oracle's step back attacks are dodgeable
    Agreed. It is dodgeable. But when I try to parry with Parry All Attacks gem on my Hess, it didn't work at all.

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by baincardin View Post
    Agreed. It is dodgeable. But when I try to parry with Parry All Attacks gem on my Hess, it didn't work at all.
    What attack is that? Because all of her attacks get parried without a problem, I have found with that gem
    That's What She Said!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Aussi3 View Post
    What attack is that? Because all of her attacks get parried without a problem, I have found with that gem
    The one where she comes at you with both swords simultaneously from left and right, first in then out. No avoiding it but ducking (not sure about blocking, I only play dual). MX-G has a similar one where he stands up us back paws and swipes across first with the paw to your left, then to your right (not simultaneously). It's impossible to parry as well.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by MPLewis View Post
    The one where she comes at you with both swords simultaneously from left and right, first in then out. No avoiding it but ducking (not sure about blocking, I only play dual). MX-G has a similar one where he stands up us back paws and swipes across first with the paw to your left, then to your right (not simultaneously). It's impossible to parry as well.
    Yup.

Anyone knows what is the name of that kind of attack? I've tried so many times to parry it with my Hess+Parry all attack gem but still..disappointment.

Redeemer

i'm pretty sure you can parry it
    That's What She Said!!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'll get a video of it sometime Aussi3. When you swipe, it doesn't even say "Parry Failed", it just says "Scratch", and then you get hit.

Next gem will be "Play the game automatically gem". You just need to watch joke
    "Skillbuilding as a lifestyle"
    The God King Club ID#1|Ultimate GK Slayer |True Jedi |
    NG Code follower
    =Dual Guide=

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: RedWhiteNBlade

Quote Originally Posted by =Silver= View Post
    lol
    -----------

MSgt. Shooter Person

lol!............

I'm on OG RB64, LV 76

Is there a recipe for this gem?? I want it very badly. I love Parrying with Heavy Weapons. Dual looks better, it's more fun but i don't want to stress my hand :-p

Can i have some input on how to forge the "Parry all attacks" gem??

I don't know, your experiences etc.

The closest i have is the 4Combo Block all Attacks, which is deep blue (yaay)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    The advers of antipodal of anthithetical of reverse of polar of inimical of our world (lost yet)

Quote Originally Posted by SyLars View Post
    Woooow I want that gem for my heavy weapon as I have have a high on parry dammage gem. Unfortunately the parry all attack gem is only for dual......
    Hey and whats about the light gem titan slow 90%????? I thought it's effect was to reduce the attacking speed
    of the tians but I didn't notice a change....Can someone tell me what the real effect is?
    why would you want a 90% reduction if you could get an 80% reduction at the same price?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    The advers of antipodal of anthithetical of reverse of polar of inimical of our world (lost yet)

I think they might do that for losers/ spoild brats who are fat and lazy and dont have fast or even slow reflexes, or even no reflexes, well they will complain and then chair will give them the gem, sadly there are ppl like that

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by siris98 View Post
    I think they might do that for losers/ spoild brats who are fat and lazy and dont have fast or even slow reflexes, or even no reflexes, well they will complain and then chair will give them the gem, sadly there are ppl like that
    "Hackers" would love to have that kind of gem? haha..lol.

Saburai

Maybe we will get our IB movie after all

Banned

Is there a recipe???

Heh sorry for necroing, but this
    It then wold be named a 'Bot Gem' with the description lol!

I'm using on my Vile Thorn:
    Dual Titan Break Gem - On Magic Titan Break +1
    On Parry Dmg 999

Would like to substitute the Dual Titan Break Gem - On Magic Titan Break +1, for the Dual Parry All Gem - Parry All Attacks!!!
    Right? Better??

So can anyone input on how do i forge the Parry all attacks? I have about 1 spare 500K gem.

PS: Just changed from Heavy to Dual. Loving it! Fights are quicker!!

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by mvtm View Post
    I'm using on my Vile Thorn:
    Dual Titan Break Gem - On Magic Titan Break +1
    On Parry Dmg 999

Would like to substitute the Dual Titan Break Gem - On Magic Titan Break +1, for the Dual Parry All Gem - Parry All Attacks!!!
    Right? Better??

So can anyone input on how do i forge the Parry all attacks? I have about 1 spare 500K gem.

PS: Just changed from Heavy to Dual. Loving it! Fights are quicker!!
    It's random.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I keep forging a ton of on parry damage 800-1000 gems. Ive made like 8 or 9 and merged several to get the stats up to 1000, plus its like after a certain point I cant seem to get it to

change into another gem, only add to the stats.

I have noticed if I carefully add stats to other gems to increase the stats, It usually works except when occasionally mixing, I was trying to max out an on slash get 1000 and I flipped it

onto a parry 1000 again. Ive got a ton of drop gem on my helmet and shield so I get like 80-90% ish gems but vI keep having most of them turn into parry 1000, instead of a parryall

like I want, or for that matter something besides parry 1000. I want to try forging with them If i can ever build up another gem that's been "processed " more, as it seems to effect the outcome in like gems

I've gone into a forging kick after getting back into the game. I have basically been making gem runs for my forging habit.

I have however semi intentionally stopped leveling just to stock up on gems. since I started over on rebirth 1 and worked my way back up forging constantly along the way.

should I start mastering unfinished items and hope I run across better quality gems to forge? or are their other things I could try or any particular methods?

I typically merge like kinds and shapes, but I typically start with just mixing cheap gems till something good comes of it.

I have been pulling stuff like stat gems on attack, and health, but after my 4th or 5th parry 1000 I am getting desperate and may sacrifice more just for a chance to not totally blow the $ sunk into them.
    Last edited by q_werty; 06-27-2012 at 05:45 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

It is random indeed. Just another recipes, I 'mostly' remembered:-

attack gem+dual xp gem on perfect parry+wind attack gem
    attack stat gem+dual xp gem on perfect parry+light attack gem

good luck!

MSgt. Shooter Person

and another by idub76:-

"Poison attack worth 500k (I think it was around +317)
    Dark attack (weak, bought from store)
    Perk drop+ (weak, bought from store, think it was item drop)"

I will try it later. Thanks a lot idub76!

Quote Originally Posted by q_werty View Post
    I keep forging a ton of on parry damage 800-1000 gems. Ive made like 8 or 9 and merged several to get the stats up to 1000, plus its like after a certain point I cant seem to get it to

change into another gem, only add to the stats.

I have noticed if I carefully add stats to other gems to increase the stats, It usually works except when occasionally mixing, I was trying to max out an on slash get 1000 and I flipped it

onto a parry 1000 again. Ive got a ton of drop gem on my helmet and shield so I get like 80-90% ish gems but vI keep having most of them turn into parry 1000, instead of a parryall

like I want, or for that matter something besides parry 1000. I want to try forging with them If i can ever build up another gem that's been "processed " more, as it seems to effect the outcome in like gems

I've gone into a forging kick after getting back into the game. I have basically been making gem runs for my forging habit.

I have however semi intentionally stopped leveling just to stock up on gems. since I started over on rebirth 1 and worked my way back up forging constantly along the way.

should I start mastering unfinished items and hope I run across better quality gems to forge? or are their other things I could try or any particular methods?

I typically merge like kinds and shapes, but I typically start with just mixing cheap gems till something good comes of it.

I have been pulling stuff like stat gems on attack, and health, but after my 4th or 5th parry 1000 I am getting desperate and may sacrifice more just for a chance to not totally blow the $ sunk into them.
    Combine an on scratch get 112 gold, on stab get 27 gold and a on parry damage titan 56

(originally found by sonyman7)

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by spydermunkey178 View Post
    Combine an on scratch get 112 gold, on stab get 27 gold and a on parry damage titan 56

(originally found by sonyman7)
    Interesting. Thanks spydermunkey !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast