Default bug medal for the horde! and Friendly Fire mutator

hello all, my problem is in the medal for the horde!, I have completed the 50 oledas in dificulata insane in a round with some friends, but the medal is not unlocking.

Friendly Fire mutator, not to have completed the campaign unlocked with 4 players and the mutator is not released.

as important data all happened after the reset my rank.

excuse my English. I hope your help

Veteran

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

Quote Originally Posted by Kuano View Post
    hello all, my problem is in the medal for the horde!, I have completed the 50 oledas in dificulata insane in a round with some friends, but the medal is not unlocking.
    I believe you mean you've completed all 50 waves of horde on insane difficulty and the Onyx medal hasnt unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuano View Post
    Friendly Fire mutator, not to have completed the campaign unlocked with 4 players and the mutator is not released.

as important data all happened after the reset my rank.

excuse my English. I hope your help
    I can't help you with these issues sadly but it is likely related to your reset as you say.
    Last edited by DJ CARNIV AL; 05-14-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tylerdurdenii7

check here:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-need!-Hey-hey

because i think it mentions that getting reset prevents players from getting the medals for finishing higher-difficulty challenges. for example, horde on insane, or beast on hardcore. this makes me think that it also applies to campaign on insane. The game knows you've unlocked the medals/difficulties/mutators, but once you've been reset, you as the player know you don't have those unlockables anymore, but the game thinks you still do. Check down at the bottom of the first post in the thread i just gave you, it talks about what you can do to possibly get those unlockables back.
    i could be flat-out wrong of course, anyone else have any ideas?

65 onyx medals / Seriously 3.0 earned 3/19/13 at 12:06 am
    my gamertag is TylerDurden II7

MSgt. Shooter Person

I had no problem with beast and campaign medals when I was reset just horde plus the mutators and skins linked to achievements

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurdenii7 View Post
    check here:

because i think it mentions that getting reset prevents players from getting the medals for finishing higher-difficulty challenges. for example, horde on insane, or beast on hardcore. this makes me think that it also applies to campaign on insane. The game knows you've unlocked the medals/difficulties/mutators, but once you've been reset, you as the player know you don't have those unlockables anymore, but the game thinks you still do. Check down at the bottom of the first post in the thread i just gave you, it talks about what you can do to possibly get those unlockables back.
    thanks for the advice I will try

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurdenii7 View Post
    check here:

thanks for the advice I will try