Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default bug medal for the horde! and Friendly Fire mutator

    hello all, my problem is in the medal for the horde!, I have completed the 50 oledas in dificulata insane in a round with some friends, but the medal is not unlocking.

    Friendly Fire mutator, not to have completed the campaign unlocked with 4 players and the mutator is not released.

    as important data all happened after the reset my rank.

    excuse my English. I hope your help

  2. #2
    Veteran

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EGFC HQ UK Branch!
    Posts
    7,259
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DJ CARNIV AL

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuano View Post
    hello all, my problem is in the medal for the horde!, I have completed the 50 oledas in dificulata insane in a round with some friends, but the medal is not unlocking.
    I believe you mean you've completed all 50 waves of horde on insane difficulty and the Onyx medal hasnt unlocked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuano View Post
    Friendly Fire mutator, not to have completed the campaign unlocked with 4 players and the mutator is not released.

    as important data all happened after the reset my rank.

    excuse my English. I hope your help
    I can't help you with these issues sadly but it is likely related to your reset as you say.
    Last edited by DJ CARNIV AL; 05-14-2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Eternal GearsFanCommunity
    TheDJCARNIVAL on Youtube

    Check out our New Forum - JOIN NOW - All forumers welcome

  3. #3
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    austin, texas
    Posts
    264
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: tylerdurdenii7

    Default

    check here:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-need!-Hey-hey

    because i think it mentions that getting reset prevents players from getting the medals for finishing higher-difficulty challenges. for example, horde on insane, or beast on hardcore. this makes me think that it also applies to campaign on insane. The game knows you've unlocked the medals/difficulties/mutators, but once you've been reset, you as the player know you don't have those unlockables anymore, but the game thinks you still do. Check down at the bottom of the first post in the thread i just gave you, it talks about what you can do to possibly get those unlockables back.
    i could be flat-out wrong of course, anyone else have any ideas?

    65 onyx medals / Seriously 3.0 earned 3/19/13 at 12:06 am
    my gamertag is TylerDurden II7

  4. #4
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    32

    Default

    I had no problem with beast and campaign medals when I was reset just horde plus the mutators and skins linked to achievements

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurdenii7 View Post
    check here:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-need!-Hey-hey

    because i think it mentions that getting reset prevents players from getting the medals for finishing higher-difficulty challenges. for example, horde on insane, or beast on hardcore. this makes me think that it also applies to campaign on insane. The game knows you've unlocked the medals/difficulties/mutators, but once you've been reset, you as the player know you don't have those unlockables anymore, but the game thinks you still do. Check down at the bottom of the first post in the thread i just gave you, it talks about what you can do to possibly get those unlockables back.
    i could be flat-out wrong of course, anyone else have any ideas?
    thanks for the advice I will try

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurdenii7 View Post
    check here:
    http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...-need!-Hey-hey

    because i think it mentions that getting reset prevents players from getting the medals for finishing higher-difficulty challenges. for example, horde on insane, or beast on hardcore. this makes me think that it also applies to campaign on insane. The game knows you've unlocked the medals/difficulties/mutators, but once you've been reset, you as the player know you don't have those unlockables anymore, but the game thinks you still do. Check down at the bottom of the first post in the thread i just gave you, it talks about what you can do to possibly get those unlockables back.
    i could be flat-out wrong of course, anyone else have any ideas?
    thanks for the advice I will try

  7. #7

  8. #8


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •