Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gnashty NaS

Default Solo Private Horde less XP than multiple people in private?

So when you play private horde solo, do you get less XP than if you are playing with others private? I think you do just looking for confirmation.
    Thank you a ton oIGRIMREAPERIo for the opportunity to enter your tournament and win the COG Medallion and Adam Fenix code! Your generosity is touching!
    Thank you CHER for the Commando Dom code! The Generosity of some people...I love it. Thank you a TON III LYCAN III for Savage Kantus! I was afraid I would never get him back! And my Bro's Commando Dom!
    Thank you Big Water for my Baird Goggles! I just said I'd like them and you gave them to me! Amazing!
    Click here for the most in depth guide to being leader around!
    The COG formerly known as ser10.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

No I don't think so, you can't get ribbons tho, which will lower the amount of overall xp you get
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Boomshot

i figured you would get more :|. Are you using the same mutators?

maybe it's cause you don't get ribbons.
    My Youtube channel
    Please check it out. I upload random clips almost weekly and I upload episodes and funny little videos now and then.<3

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by NI Locust View Post
    No I don't think so, you can't get ribbons tho, which will lower the amount of overall xp you get
    Yeah I know you don't get ribbons, hmmm wondering if that's the only difference. Same mutators an everything, it just seems in this game you get less XP doing everything alone than with a friend. Maybe it is all because of the ribbons, but generally they don't give you all that much anyways.
    Thank you a ton oIGRIMREAPERIo for the opportunity to enter your tournament and win the COG Medallion and Adam Fenix code! Your generosity is touching!
    Thank you CHER for the Commando Dom code! The Generosity of some people...I love it. Thank you a TON III LYCAN III for Savage Kantus! I was afraid I would never get him back! And my Bro's Commando Dom!
    Thank you Big Water for my Baird Goggles! I just said I'd like them and you gave them to me! Amazing!

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UIR Onyx Scott PSN ID: NI_Locust

Quote Originally Posted by ser10 View Post
    Yeah I know you don't get ribbons, hmmm wondering if that's the only difference. Same mutators an everything, it just seems in this game you get less XP doing everything alone than with a friend. Maybe it is all because of the ribbons, but generally they don't give you all that much anyways.
    Never really played a lot of solo horde, so can't say I've paid much attention to it, I'm sure someone on here will have a definitive answer, but I do think it is less on you're own.
    @Scott_Lyle93

Extremely Serious

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwoMINIFamily

Yes you actually do get less playing solo than with others. There is an item at the bottom of each wave screen that says something to the effect of Surviving Players and that number goes up and adds to the total. It also increases as you progress through the waves.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMINIFamily View Post
    Yes you actually do get less playing solo than with others. There is an item at the bottom of each wave screen that says something to the effect of Surviving Players and that number goes up and adds to the total. It also increases as you progress through the waves.
    Ahh yes it makes sense now, thanks for clarification! Sigh.....my friends don't like good games...

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HiperionZ

Quote Originally Posted by TwoMINIFamily View Post
    This x10, actually at the end of every wave, there are some multipliers that depends on the dificulty you are playing, the number of friends that play, the number of players that survived and stuff like that. They alter the amount of points you get after ending the wave.

MSgt. Shooter Person

u get such lower xp, i think it is because of lack of ribbons but i also think its because of solo

waves 1-10 solo is like 300 xp
    waves 1-10 with 1 other person is like 8k xp

Redeemer
    MCDonalds, fighting off the Zombie Horde.
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MasterAlex09

Surviving Players(Onyx Guards Don't count for this bonus, they fortification/player hybrid things to the game, not a Player), Ribbons are Deactivated when playing Solo.
    Kim wins the lottery, and spends the rest of his time counting his money.

Kim will use the money he earnt from the billions of shooting contests he entered and buy Microsoft and criticize everything they produce.

There is a Theron on Disc that is ready for MultiPlayer, All he needs is to be on the Character Selection Screenhttp://forums.epicgames.com/threads/...a-Theron-Guard

Thanks Lycan for the SGE, he's my new main locust. Thank you Cher and Flak for my Launch Skin Pack, you're both awesome!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: steveOpessy

you get less because ribbons are deactivated. the survival bonus is the same no matter how many players are in the match. it is divided by the number of players for each wave and multiplied by the number of survivors.

You can't get ribbons on solo play, which accumulates to a bluk of your XP. You can still get them in split-screen though.

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Not as much XP, but since you are playing by yourself you get all of the money!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: finRatman X3 PSN ID: Ratman_Fi

No ribbons, so that's a big loss. Also there is no survival bonus.
    Gamertag: finRatman X3 Gearhead since '06 ¡RageQuitPro! Start>Up>A>A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Need help with Gears 2 multiplayer achievements? Hit me up, and also check this thread out!

Special thanks for BRUTE, CaptainSlayer, Cher, CrabSonoshee, DarkAp89, Fallz, III LYCAN III, ipar, IrazorSHOTTZ, JAY UNIT11, NFI, Nunchake, Philnemba, PopeAdrian37th, Yosoypr and *Zap* for all the cool stuff!

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

Slightly off topic, but can anyone tell me why you don't get ribbons in solo Horde? Or is it just a weird move EPIC made?

Seriously...

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jim Tuna

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
    Slightly off topic, but can anyone tell me why you don't get ribbons in solo Horde? Or is it just a weird move EPIC made?
    You can only get ribbons if there are 2 or more people. Same in Beast and campaign.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkio View Post
    Sorry, but really? That Jim Tuna guy is a reaper? Dude does nothing but spam the forums I have yet to come across one non spammy post from him. There are other users who are more active and contribute a lot of information/ help threads off their own initiative- they are more deserving of this opportunity. Apparently you can report spam and spam is frowned upon but here EPIC are, rewarding the spammers.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: steveOpessy

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman Fi View Post
    No ribbons, so that's a big loss. Also there is no survival bonus.
    that's not correct - you do get the full survival bonus playing solo (200 pts X wave number last digit 1-10) if you survive the wave.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Anthro Cheetah

You get less xp because of the lack of ribbons.

As for the Survival bonus, it does not count towards xp. It only qualifies for the Team total score towards the leader boards ranking.

It does not matter, if you killed the most or earned the most money. It won't be counted towards your xp.
    If everyone started from wave 1 and gone through wave 50, everyone will get the same xp from the win and consecutive play bonuses.
    The more execution you do and ribbons you obtain will increase your total xp.