Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Saburai

Default Yet another IB2 Bug...

So I'm trying to get to level 2000, and naturally I'm using xp potions to speed up this process. But recently I have noticed sometimes they don't take effect sometimes...about 50% of the time they do, 50% they don't...pretty annoying.

P.S. I'm keeping the same gems equipped throughout this

MSgt. Shooter Person

We should compile a master bug list, it should help the devs. I've got a list going on my iPad that's like 30 items long. We could keep it in a thread and list the number of people experiencing each bug and a video of it or something.

Blademaster

Soon we are going to need an entirely different forum page just for our stickies

I like the idea of a master bug list
    oLd ScHoOl
    27 . 15 . 23

Saburai

I wrote a master bug list a while back, but it's long been buried, and horribly outdated by now...

MSgt. Shooter Person

SAB, if you want to resurrect your old thread I've got a pretty long list to add to it. If not, I wouldn't be opposed to starting/maintaining something like this.

Saburai

I can send you what I've got in my old thread, and you can put it in your new one if you like

MSgt. Shooter Person

Alright cool. It'll have to wait til tomorrow though. It's too damn late for me to try to start something like this tonight :P

Blademaster

Maybe there should be two sections: one for bugs, and one for complaints like the cost of gem forging
    If the devs see the bugs, they will also see the complaints. Just a thought...
    but if you guys decide to do this, don't mention the complaint part in the name of the thread (misleading is sometimes good)
    oLd ScHoOl
    27 . 15 . 23

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yeah I was planning on just grouping the bugs and major complaints in together. That way, there's no way to avoid them.

Saburai

Okay, I'll PM you my thread. it has some old bugs in it, like the level 604 bug, (been fixed) so watch out for those