MSgt. Shooter Person

Red face iOS project needs programmer, modelers, level designers

Hello all,

I am Lead Designer of an indie development studio that is in the process of developing 2 other games. I am going to be working on a 3rd through the process: a relatively simple iPhone/iPod game that is about what, you ask?

Anyone ever play paintball?

I was a semi-pro paintball player for many years, both as a kid and as an adult (tournaments and all), and I would love to see a strategy-based game developed under my studio. I did research and really no games out there feature paintball in the right light. It involves strategic implementation, planning, etc. I have a document I am working on and would love to get some feedback from an iOS developer. I need the following:

iOS Programmer
    - Must be sufficient in UnrealScript and must have something to show as far as an iOS app or game through UDK

3D Modeler/Animator
    - Must know 3D Max. Really that's about it. I'll need to see a good portfolio or demo reel.

Level Designer
    - Need someone who knows how to design a basic level. Honestly it won't be hard. Just paintball fields.

If anyone is interested in hearing more about the project and becoming involved, I would love to share the profits made off of the game in royalties. Basically if we have a 5-man team, we're talking 20% to everyone involved.

It's not a project to walk away from. Could potentially make a lot of money, and if not: it should be fun. I plan on helping the animator and programmer busy with actual video footage of me in action

Contact me at rmccx@aol.com. Thanks!

MSgt. Shooter Person

No one interested?

MSgt. Shooter Person

You have to wait a bit.
    You cano not expect evryone to jump and start right away.
    But i have to say i love the idea!
    and the only way i could help is level designing but i can not work full time on this project because of other projects.
    My Tutorials and Threads:
    Kismet Timer Tutorial: Here
    Borderlands Teleport Tunnel Effect: Here

~Scrapland~

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by scrapland View Post
    You have to wait a bit.
    You cano not expect evryone to jump and start right away.
    But i have to say i love the idea!
    and the only way i could help is level designing but i can not work full time on this project because of other projects.
    I would love to see what you could do for us. The levels are simple. Do you have any work you could show me that you've done? Can you work with 3D Max? Thanks! And noted. I'm known for being impatient Apologies!