Default Am I banned from Gears of War 3

Epic Games,
    I just recently bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox live gold membership for my account and I put in Gears 3 to play horde online and as soon I as hit standard a message pops up saying I need to switch my party options to a Xbox live party. But the only options that are highlighted are "local" or "system link" so I tried to click on the joinable public and right after this message occurs: "You're current gamer profile settings do not allow playing online games. To continue, all players must have settings that allow online play" I have not switch any of my settings under privacy or family. I haven't had any problems before with the online play until I downloaded the new DLC. I have not modded anything for this game. So, I called the Xbox support team to help me. We did things like recover my profile, delete all my DLC then downloaded them again etc etc. I did try MW3 and I connected to online play but for some reason its only occurring on Gears 3. I have transferred my profile onto a flash drive to take it my friends house to play over there but that's it. Please help me out or just unban me if that's the case...

Gamertag:Ridetimeless156

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xxSHRPSHOOTERxy

Yep that sounds like a ban, although I don't know about being to play other games from a Gears ban. I think it's a ban, but wait for Tao or LambentHammerburst to confirm IF it is a ban you are not going to get unbanned, there is a reason you got banned for.

Yeah I understand I have no reason to be banned I hardly play Xbox

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

Quote Originally Posted by Ridetimeless156 View Post
    Yeah I understand I have no reason to be banned I hardly play Xbox
    if it's been a while since you played, do you have the dlc maps, and booster packs? I believe you need these to play online...
    Having a hard time with Bairds? Click this link 2-piecing is like kicking someone in the nuts... you may win the fight, but you're still a loser.

Yeah the Xbox support team to delete all my DLC then download it again because I have the season pass the latest download I did was the Force of Nature...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: addicted2SODA

You said that you took your profile on a flash drive to a friends house If your friend did any modding of any kind and your profile came into contact with his in any way I'm pretty sure that can be a cause for a ban in which case your friends got some splainin to do
    I miss the horde

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Phlegethon

Quote Originally Posted by addicted2SODA View Post
    You said that you took your profile on a flash drive to a friends house If your friend did any modding of any kind and your profile came into contact with his in any way I'm pretty sure that can be a cause for a ban in which case your friends got some splainin to do
    Good spot. Could be the case.
    I'm a contributor for Solidus Gaming, a site dedicated to the latest news and reviews for all types of games and consoles.
    http://s.olid.us
    I also have a blog, which I use to talk about many things, such as my writing projects, my trips to America and of course my gaming experiences.
    www.writingonthecitadel.wordpress.com
    Finally here is a link to my twitter. Follow me! https://twitter.com/Phlegethon92

No he doesn't have any modding done to profile account. The last time I played online was in Feb. it was working just fine. No problems at all. I didn't have Internet for a while but I do now this problem is occurring

Boomshot

My advice, if you believe that you have done nothing to warrant a ban (modding stats/rank/unlocks, idle boosting in public matches, profile glitching etc) is to contact a forum admin via the link at the bottom of the page. They can look into your account and confirm if you are in fact banned. Please be patient if you choose to do so as it may take several days for someone to get back to you with the requested information.
    ___,...---'---..---...,,,,',
    [__--_;=-o@Reign187''====
    ``/ /-'-|___|---;;;;;;;;;;;;:'

Massive Thank you to Bumble8eeTuna for my Chicks Dig the Baird tee & for being a truly EPIC boyfriend ❤ ★
    ★ Special mention to Parasidian & Rishy ★ Thank you to Capt23n for my SGE code ★ Many thanks go to Cher for the early access FoN code ★

Yeah I already sent a message to the epic game admintration

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

You're banned.

You were either caught idle boosting, or you modded medals/skins/level (possibly).

Bans are permanent.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoGx Heaven View Post
    Team Essence will try to be at the next Hypefestation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranethar View Post
    This is really good for the community, now no one has the fear of coming last! Should get lots more teams now.

User Moderator

Since you've contacted the forum administrators, just wait a reply from them.
    But bans are usually for a specific reason and permanent.

Administrator

You modded your account and are banned, permanently.
    Cher
    Find me on Twitter: @iCherLeigh
    And Facebook: here