Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boomshot

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CHEEZMO619

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Center View Post
    This Image Was Automatically Resized by using the Screenshot Tag.  Click to view the full version
    Lmao I almost pissed my pants

#SemperFi
    "I WOULD RATHER LIVE ONE DAY AS A WARRIOR THAN 100YRS AS A COWARD" THERE IS NO ANSWER FOR THE LANCER
    GANGSTER YOUTUBE EGFC member #187
    Big thanks to Karma Cop, III LYCAN III , tyrvas and MOMMA CHER
    Gears of War COG ammo box

DropBox Referral

Banned

Lancer FTW. Those scrubs can't beat the Chainsaw. Show those BKs the old school scrub tactic.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

Quote Originally Posted by Art of Drowning View Post
    Lancer FTW. Those scrubs can't beat the Chainsaw. Show those BKs the old school scrub tactic.
    Advanced tactics FTW!!
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference

I don't even know how to consistently get a road block. The gib range of a SOS seems to be less than the distance at which the Retro sticks you with the bayonet. Whenever I see a person Retro charging at me I just run away because from experience I've sometimes shot them with a Lancer, and they just kept chugging along. Just run, run, run away. I would save strafe out of the way, but that has also failed me before.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rtma

Quote Originally Posted by Mashpotaters View Post
    I don't even know how to consistently get a road block. The gib range of a SOS seems to be less than the distance at which the Retro sticks you with the bayonet. Whenever I see a person Retro charging at me I just run away because from experience I've sometimes shot them with a Lancer, and they just kept chugging along. Just run, run, run away. I would save strafe out of the way, but that has also failed me before.
    Whenever I Retro Charge I get stopped dead in my Tracks.
    My Player Data was Reset(Late Afternoon, 31 Oct 2010, Progress Lost {+10 GMT}) Feel Free to talk to me or Check my Profile Page, if you like to learn a bit about me. ^.-.^
    Preferred COG - Aaron Griffin Preferred Locust - Theron/Golden Locust/Myrrah Preferred Weapon Skins - Rifles - Deadly Cute. Shotguns - Ultraviolet - It's so FABULOUS, I love it.
    My Suggestion to make the Sawed-Off Shotgun a viable option Thread. Looking for some Australian/NZ Friends to play Gears of War 3 with me, Click for Criteria. Survival Versus Mode Game type Concept! Click & Take a look.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12