Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rainbow gem?

And time?

I sent chair an email today asking for my money back. After the increase for the forging time. It was not specified in the update.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I agree with Guyver. Like maybe The room with the rainbow painted glass at like noon?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I feel very strongly about 2 places: the top of the tower where thane is, and the room with rainbow glass. These are the most obvious , and most likely, rooms that your going to have to forge the gem

Redeemer

wow...so not only do we have to figure out what the hell the rainbow gem is, but we have to figure out how to make it, and possibly when and where also?

geesh, chair...wtf

come on!

The finishers color wheel and normal color wheel coincide with the stained glass windows and the solar fusion coincides with the tower pillars. More hints would have been nice

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by baincardin View Post
    "Rainbow gem is a myth"

*Just my opinion. ^_^
    But it's listed as an achievement...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Just an idea, but it may be a play on words. I can't test it out due to refusing to update, but try finding three gems in each of the weapon classes (1 light, 1 heavy, 1 dual) that have similar if not identical effects (Maybe the On Combo4/Slash/Stab get x Gold?). That way you have three gems from across the "spectrum" of the classes. Granted it's probably not going to work and you'd be better off just randomly forging, but whatever :P

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by MPLewis View Post
    Just an idea, but it may be a play on words. I can't test it out due to refusing to update, but try finding three gems in each of the weapon classes (1 light, 1 heavy, 1 dual) that have similar if not identical effects (Maybe the On Combo4/Slash/Stab get x Gold?). That way you have three gems from across the "spectrum" of the classes. Granted it's probably not going to work and you'd be better off just randomly forging, but whatever :P
    l did it yesterday..
    And nothing l get smth for 500k.. Only maybe that l don't have 1.1.1? l don't know but it can't be like tht cuz other achievements l got. Or maybe we need to get all this but all with 500k?

Wizard without magic.

IB2 GK11k+ ; RYTH 59k+ ; ∞^110+; lvl 4.1k+

Redeemer

It's all well and good that the people on the forum get to discuss on how to get this "Rainbow Gem" but what about the 2 million + people that don't see these forums how the hell are they supposed to figure it out? It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.
    That's What She Said!!!
    Dual is the skill of Champions™
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Delta748

What if it's something that comes in a future update? Hasn't anyone thought of that?

Redeemer

i'm starting to think that delta438 is onto something here...for NOBODY to score one in multiple days of trying leads me to believe it's not quite possible...

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by NiiLoC View Post
    by pure awesomeness and this hasn't exactly been fast been playing NG since the first week of IB II...

go look in Silverisabeast's NG guide, or the daily tips for more of my 'tricks'...i'd start off with the CM key glitch if i were you...

if you want to see 'fast leveling', check out Ruggedland or Leandro's levels...those guys and their quantum teleportation tricks level up insanely fast...

I'll hit level 1000 today, at some point...

Where can i find Silverisabeast's NG guide, and isn't the CM key glitch where u get by Thane and there is always a medium key there?
    Infinity Blade II stats: Level: 313 Health: 16500 Attack: 1565 Shield: 1 Magic: 1
    Add me for Clashmob! Gamecenter ID: VileNight

MSgt. Shooter Person

I think it does not exist yet or someone forged it but he is not on forums.

Has anbody thought about the Weapons that make rainbow slashes. I think Harmony the horse shaped light weapon does that, and doesn't the ballon one too. Harmony has a triangle and circle. Find all the rainbow weapons and see what sockets they need.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Apparently it is a universal elemental defense gem (defends against all 8).

Ok so what's the combinations?

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm really curious about that !

It might be a gem that just bring a rainbow effect. Or it can be one that vary of element during the battles.

EDIT.:

As seplotinic said, this gem has already been forged, and it seems that it make you invulnerable to any element damage from the opponent.

https://twitter.com/#!/DonaldMustard...88189642604545
    Last edited by renan976; 05-04-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Iron Guard

Must be all 8 element defense gem (diamond) forged in stages. Whether it requires certain order remains to be seen.

Redeemer

can someone who DOESN'T have the new update forge a bunch of elemental defense gems together in a rational way? you know, a way you could possibly remember and replicate?

MPLewis, i'm looking at you

Redeemer

errrr, scratch that last idea by me...

if someone doesn't have the new update, then they might not be able to forge the rainbow gem....right?

Blademaster

^^ Right. The cynical circle of fate: you must pay more if you want rainbow gems. No questions asked.

Oh, ever the fools

MSgt. Shooter Person

it stinks that they had to increase gem forge price 10x... well, i guess thats the price for putting in a rainbow gem, right? :P
    Infinity Blade II stats: Level: 313 Health: 16500 Attack: 1565 Shield: 1 Magic: 1

Blademaster

Quote Originally Posted by Lifesavorz View Post
    it stinks that they had to increase gem forge price 10x... well, i guess thats the price for putting in a rainbow gem, right? :P
    Haha sure. Steep price.

Redeemer

agreed...

and for someone who only uses elemental defense vs the GK, well...i don't really care about this gem, except for the stupid achievement...

Redeemer

be so funny if someone could do it who didn't update to the new forge price
    That's What She Said!!!
    According to the Simpsons, In Australia we play Knifey-Spooney in our local pubs

The Sacrifice

Since a couple of my Achievements remain incomplete and haven't moved in months, updating for the sake of a single gem - which I'd sell in a heartbeat for the money - makes no sense.
    I don't see the point in hoarding gems or even keeping a few good ones as you're going to lose them at the next NG. But that's just me.

Redeemer

If we find this recipe to make the rainbow gem I will try it without updating. But at the moment the guy that owns the game is the only one who knows how to make it how convenient :s and if I need to update to make the rainbow gem theres no point because I don't use elemental gems at the moment anyway and even if I did the new forge price has ruined gem forging anyway so no need to update
    That's What She Said!!!

Redeemer

Quote Originally Posted by Aussi3 View Post
    If we find this recipe to make the rainbow gem I will try it without updating. But at the moment the guy that owns the game is the only one who knows how to make it how convenient :s and if I need to update to make the rainbow gem theres no point because I don't use elemental gems at the moment anyway and even if I did the new forge price has ruined gem forging anyway so no need to update
    knifey-spooney speaks the truth, per usual

i wish i hadn't updated...i assumed that forging this rainbow gem would be an easy GC achievement...instead, it's a wild goose hunt for a gem i don't need...lame-sauce

MSgt. Shooter Person

[QUOTE=Aussi3;30376304]It's all well and good that the people on the forum get to discuss on how to get this "Rainbow Gem" but what about the 2 million + people that don't see these forums how the hell are they supposed to figure it out? It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me
    We work together xD

Redeemer

unfortunately, the entirety of this forum hasn't even figured out this rainbow gem yet...

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Delta748

So I guess it's not something that comes in the next update.

It's weird, though. None of the new achievements are unlocking for me.

EDIT: Never mind, they do. But how do you forge a gem worth 1,000,000? As far as I know the max is 500,000.
    Last edited by Delta438; 05-04-2012 at 10:36 PM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by NiiLoC View Post
    can someone who DOESN'T have the new update forge a bunch of elemental defense gems together in a rational way? you know, a way you could possibly remember and replicate?

MPLewis, i'm looking at you
    Get Chair to reduce the Gem Forge costs and I'll forge the hell out of that gem. You may be wading through hundreds of lines of forge records, but I'll get it

MSgt. Shooter Person

even though the cap is 500,000, u can forge a gem that is worth 1,000,000, but selling price cap is 500,000, so it can only go that high

MSgt. Shooter Person

xD lol I never updated because I did not have the data. Sorry guys, guess I just got lucky. I'll forge all elemental resistance gems and get back to you all on the results of if you can get this gem without updating. Non-updated version FTW

MSgt. Shooter Person

@lifesavorz
    Why do you only have 1 magic? I have a little over 300 with the ring of man and I'm nearly invincible cause the ring regenerates so fast. Also has anyone killed the stone demon perfectly? No damage?

Yes I have with ease

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Sdfr4567 View Post
    xD lol I never updated because I did not have the data. Sorry guys, guess I just got lucky. I'll forge all elemental resistance gems and get back to you all on the results of if you can get this gem without updating. Non-updated version FTW
    You're welcome to try, but seeing as tons of random forging didn't produce it for a while and the achievement just appeared with the new update, it probably won't work.

Redeemer

What's the gem combo for rainbow!?
    That's What She Said!!!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast