Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TIC Havoc

Default Idea for Gears MP

So, I don't know if an idea such as this has already been thought up, but even if it has, it would be awesome for this to happen! Check out the video for the idea: http://youtu.be/cWWAsA1mBpI

Thanks!

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: SOUNDxOFxNOISE

No need to implement anymore features that make the game think for the player. I disagree with what you said about about players letting their teammates know about the status of a weapon as "wasted communication".
    n8lyons213 aka... SOUNDxOFxNOISE

Quote Originally Posted by sprunky View Post
    You are complaining about people complaining about a much complained about fact that is complained about by complainers... Wait what...?

No thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl

I think that takes away from the element of surprise.
    Gamertag: lXl EVOLVE lXl
    Big thanks to Cher, CrypticAshes, Gears of Wario and NFI for the codes and your enormous generosity. THANK YOU!
    CLICK HERE! for information on how to create a backup. DO IT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
    HUGE thanks to rondeau04 for the Cliff Bleszkinski & Mike Capps autographed Gears of War faceplate and all the sweet swag! YOU ARE AWESOME.
    ôThat which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.ö - Christopher Hitchens

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NP473L

Not for me. Same with the 'Next' indicator...it's just another thing that I feel take away from a learned perception or tactic. Competitively as well, a part of effective communication is the highlighting of the position and control of power weapons and or positions, and I don't see a need to change that.

So I apologise, but it's a 'no' from me.
    Thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Signed Comin-Con Poster; thanks to Evanescence, III LYCAN III, Gnashes, Yosoypr, Parasidian, Big Water, PopeAdrian37th, rondeau04, x Gaara Inc x, The Anya Bunni and Flak.
    Weapon Skin Thread @NP473L GT: NP473L Fraxure Gaming Armour Skin Thread

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HyperJudgement

No, I don't think it should be added.
    Thanks to Motion for the Liquid Green skins!
    Thanks to Voodoo_nachoman for the flaming Sawed-off!
    Thanks to Flak for the Lancer avatar prop!
    Thanks to gear elite 970 for the Lambent weapon skin!
    Thanks to Gears_Of_Law for the Team Metal skin!

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HaTcHeTtRyDa

I personally think something like this should be implemented because power weapons play a very important role in Gears multiplayer. I would like to know if someone on my team is holding boomshot so I know when to push toward the boom to keep the other team from picking it up when it spawns. I understand why people are saying no to this but you guys have to keep in mind that some of us work weird hours and don't always have people online to play with when we play so we're searching solo, and you all know how the communication is outside of parties on this game.

Skaarj
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TIC Havoc

I understand where all of you guys are coming from and I appreciate the feedback! It was just an idea I had yesterday, and I figured I'd see what you guys thought. It may not be wasted communication, but think of the players who don't use mics. It could be quite useful(if they have no way to communicate).

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gnashty NaS

I like it, because I miss knowing what weapons my team has, really I don't care which team mate has what I just care which TEAM has what. This would help, I like it a lot. I don't need to know when it has spawned though, I'd like to but
    I don't care that much I just want to know who has it.

I don't think it's a terrible idea, I personally wish we had the old Tac-Com where we wouldn't need such a thing as that. We should be able to know what our teammates are carrying or not carrying. On top of that, I wish I knew where my teammates die, not quite as noticeable with this new thing. Sometimes, more-so in Gears 2 than 3, I didn't think the game indicated what weapon someone picked up and when, but I could have been oblivious. In any event, sometimes so much is going on I don't seem to notice those indications at the bottom of the screen. If we could get the old Tac-Com(remember people clamoring for this), it could even be color-coded to teams...