Thread: Plz fix

Banned

Angry Plz fix

Epic Games:

Why are we set up in matches against people in another country when the game is heavily dependent on the internet connection between players in ranked games? U.S. players experience horrible lag when playing against Mexican players. It is not right that someone won’t die when you shoot them 3 times but you’ll be downed or killed with one of their shots. US players should only be set up in games against other US players. I love this game too much to be constantly losing because of the connection. Please fix this,it kills me when they think they’re a good player but it is only because of their connection. Gamer tag: sB qSPRAYPLAYp

Quote Originally Posted by SprayPLAY View Post
    Epic Games:

Why are we set up in matches against people in another country when the game is heavily dependent on the internet connection between players in ranked games? U.S. players experience horrible lag when playing against Mexican players. It is not right that someone won’t die when you shoot them 3 times but you’ll be downed or killed with one of their shots. US players should only be set up in games against other US players. I love this game too much to be constantly losing because of the connection. Please fix this,it kills me when they think they’re a good player but it is only because of their connection. Gamer tag: sB qSPRAYPLAYp
    There is nothing broken to fix. This is not a technical issue but rather intended and does not belong in this forum, as it as been discussed before. Mexico connects to servers on the US west coast. There are currently no Mexico based server centers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Wavegun

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    There is nothing broken to fix. This is not a technical issue but rather intended and does not belong in this forum, as it as been discussed before. Mexico connects to servers on the US west coast. There are currently no Mexico based server centers.
    What about hosted games? Does it just say "You know what would be funny?"

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by SprayPLAY View Post
    Epic Games:

México-Canada-US are in the same region: NORTH AMERICA -> http://i.infoplease.com/images/mapnorthamerica.gif
    Gears Of War 1 [1250/1250] - Seriously [24/07/2007] Gears Of War 2 [1750/1750] - \\★// - Seriously 2.0 [02/03/2009] Gears Of War 3 [ 1055/2000] - \\★// - Seriously 3.0 [28/65]
    Trashball Cole [x] Aaron Griffin [x] Adam Fenix [x] Commando Dom [Thanks to mikizm] [x] Infected Omen to my brother [Thanks to e X e n Z] [x]
    DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNinja
    The Classic, Mexicans connection excuse. I love it. You know Mexicans feel the same way when they play against you. I am sure they would make threads saying "I always lose to the F****** Americans and their lag."