Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Default Rare add second chance potion

I got a rare second chance potion from a Titan break, is there a way to make one?

What do you mean when you say you obtained it from a break? Do you mean you defeated a titan and the treasure was this potion?

I've made it in the potion crafting station...the recipe I used was not repeatable though.

Redeemer
    Contributions to the Forum (see spoiler)

Brigand slapped Dom on the shoulder, softly laughing. “Good ol’ Dom. Always grandiose and bold with heart. If all this was the sum of what you’ve become, that would be the lie; but you are more than all this, that is the truth of it. We are all more than what surrounds us.”
    - The Many Faces of Brigand Book I Ch.10

I defeated a Titan and treasure was a potion

I couldn't find it in the spreadsheet

Moderator of Secrets

I think I once created one but I might be wrong. I certainly did use one, maybe was from the merchant.

Do you get 2 second chances if you have a second chance skill and you use a second chance potion?

Quote Originally Posted by Ealoseum Reborn View Post
    Do you get 2 second chances if you have a second chance skill and you use a second chance potion?
    Tested it, and you get a "third chance" if you have the second chance skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Dancer View Post
    Tested it, and you get a "third chance" if you have the second chance skill.
    Thanks Blade Dancer

I haven't used mine yet, cuz I don't want to risk not having it at all.

Yes I made one from a blue berry and and a butterfly, one of each

There have been various discussions on getting this potion. I believe the most productive formulas are 1 Rare Root, 1 Rare Bulb and either 1 Blueberries (25% chance) or one Blue Buttefly (30% chance). If you have the potion master skill enabled, people that have tested it say you will actually get 10 total chances (not just 3). This will eventually make it to be a tip of the day! Good luck.