MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Kismet Online Subsystem Download

Hello,
    I downloaded the required zip file from http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Kisme...html#Downloads. But, I just can't seem to understand where to place the files. I have the Developent folder, the UDK Game folder. I am unable to see the nodes in the editor.

Moreover, the download file also as 2 example .udk files. If I try to open them, UDK gives an error and stops. Please tell me what to do?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Anyone please?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    Hello,
    I downloaded the required zip file from http://udn.epicgames.com/Three/Kisme...html#Downloads. But, I just can't seem to understand where to place the files. I have the Developent folder, the UDK Game folder. I am unable to see the nodes in the editor.

Moreover, the download file also as 2 example .udk files. If I try to open them, UDK gives an error and stops. Please tell me what to do?

1. Go to "Development"->"Src" folder
    2. Find your project folder (or if you just started, you can try UDKBase).
    3. Place in the subfolder called "Classes" (for UDKBase its already there. Note there are other files similar in name to it. "SeqAct_MobileCrowdSpawner"?).
    4. Go to the UDK Frontend.
    5. Press button "Script"->"Compile Scripts". (make sure all the game and editor are closed).
    6. Verify that the output says "Successful" and no red warnings appear/
    7. Run the game.

Hope that helps!

Palace Guard

You are also able to put them inside your own game classes directory. I am pretty sure I had left the directory structure in those zip files...

MSgt. Shooter Person

I am having compile issues doing this-- specifically, I get the following red error:

S:\UDK\UDK-2012-10\Development\Src\UDKBase\Classes\SeqAct_UnlockAc hievement.uc(45) : Error, Delegate assignment failed (OnReadAchievementsComplete): Invalid or unknown function 'InternalOnReadAchievementsComplete'

Any ideas?? Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

I'm bumping this, since I am sure I am not the only person having this trouble with the Kismet online subsystem:

I am having compile issues doing this-- specifically, I get the following red error:

S:\UDK\UDK-2012-10\Development\Src\UDKBase\Classes\SeqAct_UnlockAc hievement.uc(45) : Error, Delegate assignment failed (OnReadAchievementsComplete): Invalid or unknown function 'InternalOnReadAchievementsComplete'

Any ideas?? Thanks.