Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I really dont see the big deal honestly. everyone is giving reasons like maybe they play horde or maybe they boosted.....um maybe they are just having a bad game or series of games?.
    Been Playing Gears of War since E-day but I must confess , I dont have seriously for Gears 1 or 2 and looking at the requirements to get it in Gears 3? yea wont be doin that either.....

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GF Capt Ginyu

Quote Originally Posted by ianer View Post
    Well, 3 of 10 players (or more, don' know) cant speak englsh. So is better if they don't use the mics. And there is the english speaker that hate trash talking, so they mute all players and so on.
    Where did you get those numbers from? I didn't realize there was a poll going around. I wasn't asked to answer. Check me off as "English" speaking please.

Quote Originally Posted by Eridanis Nadir View Post
    Anyway, I'm done with this game
    The Clouds
    The Sky
    The Ground
    The Earth's Core
    Hell
    The very depths of Hell
    The Devil's Toilet
    My caring.

I lied. My caring is non-existent.

I know man, but most of the time I'm loosing matches cause people going negative, but whatever, thinkin better people have bad days on this thing
    *Lose

I know English isn't your first language so I won't go all butthurt over your grammar, but this is one of those things that grinds my Gears (pun intended of course).
    Novua Shenron

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: D4u2s0t

Quote Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post

*Lose

I know English isn't your first language so I won't go all butthurt over your grammar, but this is one of those things that grinds my Gears (pun intended of course).
    You don't "go" butthurt, you "get" butthurt. If you're going to correct people's grammar, make sure that YOUR grammar is correct first. If I'm not mistaken, this is your first language, and not his, correct? Just saying.
    Having a hard time with Bairds? Click this link 2-piecing is like kicking someone in the nuts... you may win the fight, but you're still a loser.

Iron Guard

Isn't this cute? a lvl 168 going 9-17 and another 3-9

Attachment 7990
    Heh, he was the best player on the other team.
    Looks like it was 7 vs 3
    I've seen worse TBH though.
    Sometimes it really baffles me how people can pull k/ds like that and still be having fun enough to stick with it.
    I mean I know a lot of people play soley for fun and don't care about winning or losing, but seriously how can it be fun to be multiple nemesis'd or killed 5-6+ times in a row maybe pulling 2-3 kills a whole match?
    I'd be bursting blood vessels.
    The worst is when you get a guy who does this horribly and then quits right before the match ends, because he doesn't want to face the redicule he so deserves.
    Member of the Old Guard
    Beta Tester
    Thank you Eat Ground for Com Dom!
    Thank you FL4K/Lambent Veteran for Adam Fenix and Mech. Baird!

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by D4u2s0t View Post
    You don't "go" butthurt, you "get" butthurt. If you're going to correct people's grammar, make sure that YOUR grammar is correct first. If I'm not mistaken, this is your first language, and not his, correct? Just saying.
    The irony in this post is fantastic. Thanks for the laugh.
    Novua Shenron

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

"You don't 'go' butthurt, you 'get' butthurt. If you're going to correct people's grammar make sure that your grammar is correct first. If I'm not mistaken, English is your first language and not his, correct? [redacted]"

Firstly, butthurt isn't an actual word and therefore shouldn't be treated as such in a grammatical sense. Let us assume it is a real word. Butthurt would be a verb meaning "to get upset over something". Which means you could both "go" and "get" 'butthurt'.

This sentence had superfluous coma's for starters. Secondly, emphasis should be done with italics and not UPPERCASE as you did.

More superfluous coma's here. The redacted part "Just saying" isn't needed.
    Novua Shenron

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

"You don't 'go' butthurt, you 'get' butthurt. If you're going to correct people's grammar make sure that your grammar is correct first. If I'm not mistaken, English is your first language and not his, correct? [redacted]"

Firstly, butthurt isn't an actual word and therefore shouldn't be treated as such in a grammatical sense. Let us assume it is a real word. Butthurt would be a verb meaning "to get upset over something". Which means you could both "go" and "get" 'butthurt'.

This sentence had superfluous coma's for starters. Secondly, emphasis should be done with italics and not UPPERCASE as you did.

I don't claim to be a grammar wiz, you can probably find dozens of mistakes throughout my posts. Difference is, I don't go around correcting people's grammar, when I'm making mistakes myself. That's the difference.
    Having a hard time with Bairds? Click this link 2-piecing is like kicking someone in the nuts... you may win the fight, but you're still a loser.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I don't claim to be a grammar wiz, you can probably find dozens of mistakes throughout my posts. Difference is, I don't go around correcting people's grammar, when I'm making mistakes myself. That's the difference.
    I don't care. You attempted to correct something that didn't need correcting. I called you out on it. You lie in response by saying you don't correct people. You just tried to correct me! LOLOL
    Novua Shenron

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Monsieur Worm

Wow
    (10 Wows)
    Thanks Flak for the SGE code!!

GT: Monsieur Worm

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: xSYNTHx

I think someone got butthurt.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: soulxamazing

Where did you get those numbers from? I didn't realize there was a poll going around. I wasn't asked to answer. Check me off as "English" speaking please.

The Clouds
    The Sky
    The Ground
    The Earth's Core
    Hell
    The very depths of Hell
    The Devil's Toilet
    My caring.

I lied. My caring is non-existent.

*Lose

So you corrected someones english when you know their first language isnt english? You must be proud of yourself (clap clap clap).

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Savageunicorn

Find a group of people and play with them exclusively. You can't complain when randoms don't play as well as you would like them to.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by allcitychessclub13 View Post
    So you corrected someones english when you know their first language isnt english? You must be proud of yourself (clap clap clap).
    I would do another "over your head" joke but I don't want to seem like a one trick pony. Instead I'll just laugh at you for being silly and move on.
    Novua Shenron

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

I don't care. You attempted to correct something that didn't need correcting. I called you out on it. You lie in response by saying you don't correct people. You just tried to correct me! LOLOL
    Well, do you "go" upset, or do you "get" upset? You don't "go" angry, you "get" angry, correct? You don't "go upset over something", you "get upset over something". Just like you don't "go" butthurt, you "get" butthurt. Think about it. Based off of your definition, of course.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

I would do another "over your head" joke but I don't want to seem like a one trick pony. Instead I'll just laugh at you for being silly and move on.
    Wait so you corrected his grammar to set up your weak pun?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Well, do you "go" upset, or do you "get" upset? You don't "go" angry, you "get" angry, correct? You don't "go upset over something", you "get upset over something". Just like you don't "go" butthurt, you "get" butthurt. Think about it. Based off of your definition, of course.
    You go to work just the same as you can get to work. You don't go the job done, you get the job done. Words work different ways when coupled with one another.

"Butthurt" isn't a real word anyway and you'd make a much more convincing and entertaining argument fighting with me over my use of that word rather than my grammar with it.

Wait so you corrected his grammar to set up your weak pun?
    Huh? What? Are you trolling or just stupid?
    Novua Shenron

Iron Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Infect My Omen

Team deathmatch, right? Meh, I have games where I go 20-2 and then the next game I go 5-15. **** happens.
    "I'll take a chip.....and EAT IT!"

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MongooseRawr

I have good games and bad games myself. I just play for fun. I run around chainsawing a lot, or maybe try out different setups for guns. It doesn't matter. Rank is more of a deciation indicator if anything. You play a lot, you get XP. I've been commented on my rank as well. I don't see why it is such a big deal.

I say this also for the people having trouble with guardian leaders, just make parties. This way you can dominate all the people you're complaining about. Surely enough, once people do so they'll complain that parties are in QM and they can't play because they are getting teamed up on.

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

You go to work just the same as you can get to work. You don't go the job done, you get the job done. Words work different ways when coupled with one another.

"Butthurt" isn't a real word anyway and you'd make a much more convincing and entertaining argument fighting with me over my use of that word rather than my grammar with it.

Huh? What? Are you trolling or just stupid?
    No im confused you said you were making a joke in your previous post but i didnt see one. Then you called me out for not seeing the joke. So i honestly have no idea what your talking about (dont even know why you posted cause the analogy on how much hou didnt care the op was taking a break from this game is an accurate represintation on how most people felt about your post in the first place. But whatever kid.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

But whatever kid.
    I'm probably older than you are ... Why are you calling me a "kid"? Attempted insult? I mean, I do have a baby-face (this is what I'm told), but I'd like to think I'm a bit older than "kid" status.
    Novua Shenron

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

I'm probably older than you are ... Why are you calling me a "kid"? Attempted insult? I mean, I do have a baby-face (this is what I'm told), but I'd like to think I'm a bit older than "kid" status.
    No im not insulting you force of habit. Why would i stoop to your level and insult people?

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

No im not insulting you force of habit. Why would i stoop to your level and insult people?
    I never insulted anyone. I don't see where you're going with this.
    Novua Shenron

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

I never insulted anyone. I don't see where you're going with this.
    So questionings someone's intelligence in a rude manner isnt considered an insult anymore? Okay the only thing we can agree on is this is getting no where so lets stop.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

So questionings someone's intelligence in a rude manner isnt considered an insult anymore? Okay the only thing we can agree on is this is getting no where so lets stop.
    Questioning? You are misunderstanding multiple things my friend. I never questioned anything.
    Novua Shenron

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Questioning? You are misunderstanding multiple things my friend. I never questioned anything.
    Ahh so youre stating im stupid then, real mature lol (btw im done).

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lftdaporch

why do people care so much about numbers and colors. i know a guy who has his last reup done. he has never played vs, never played campaign, never boosted. he has only played insane horde. if he got into a match he would get owned. what does it matter.
    you can 5 people who have much substantial vs experience, but don't play together get owned.

also if i am on a TEAM and my team sucks it is my fault as well as theirs. i really wish at times this game had a 1vs1 mode playlist so all the non team players can go play there, and the rest of us can have fun wether we win or lose as long as we do our best and work together

/rant
    Online most nights after 11pm eastern time. hit me up with a message overxbox live if you need help with achievements. gt: Lftdaporch. I enjoy all game modes

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lftdaporch

also op, you died twice as many times as any of your teammates.
    Online most nights after 11pm eastern time. hit me up with a message overxbox live if you need help with achievements. gt: Lftdaporch. I enjoy all game modes

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

?
    touche.

i haz been butthurt.

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: IX SharkShot XI

Was this Ranked or Quick Match?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Gee C Squared

Meaningless rank is meaningless.

Pointless grammar arguments are pointless.

Additionally here is my take on how people always going negative can have fun, I play a lot of DMC and the most fun I have on that are the bosses that give me trouble. I love just repeating sections over and over again trying to beat that boss and have never given up yet. So maybe those 2 or 3 kills they got were more satisfying to them than any you got. They beat that 'boss' that took them 5 failed attempts to get. Just a thought.
    I have nothing cool or witty to say here.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Ahh so youre stating im stupid then, real mature lol (btw im done).
    I won't bother finding a facepalm picture... Just know that I did.
    Novua Shenron

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kuronishen

Rank =/= skill in an XP based system.
    [][] Anthony Carmine///Savage Kantus
    [-.-] Golden Gnasher///Flaming Hammerburst
    ["]["] QM KotH///QM TDM

Gears 2: \\★// 8/12/10, Seriously 2.0: 4/5/10
    Gears 3: \\★// 8/11/13, Seriously 3.0: 8/1/12

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Wavegun

They were having bad days?
    Don't you ever have a bad day?

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DV JWBECK

Easy solution to the ultimate problem. Fill your friends list with people who play gears 3.... Then you don't have to play with people who frustrate you and make you want to quit the game. I won't play ranked unless I have at least 2 to 3 other players from my friends list playing. Otherwise go play stranded Koth, great game and all players are coming in solo.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Asthenie

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnvironment View Post
    They were having bad days?
    Don't you ever have a bad day?
    Then I use the Retro
    Allfather

They want you, soul and body

Prisoner 849
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Smokey Amp

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSxKrutch View Post
    "Decent"? Decent is subjective especially considering you don't know the competition he was up against. Speaking of ranting about ppl...guess what you're doing?
    What a circular and pointless argument. He's not the one who made a thread about it, he's merely commenting. He's also correct. If you died 8 times, you've not exactly been short-changed in terms of re-spawns; nothing to complain about.

Anyway, they were playing Raven Down, so his team-mates were probably getting shredded by all the people who think it's clever to camp at the back of spawn with retros. Oh, the state of Gears.
    A COG, a Locust and a Stranded ragdoll into a bar...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12