Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Predalian FIVE

Default Reset! Maybe a backup!!! Don't know!!! Help!!!

I only made it caps to get your attention, Sorry about that

I made a post about me getting reset. I Don't care that much. But preferably I would like my rank

Now. A while ago I made a Cloud storage save. Including My rank and stuff
    But when I try to restore it I get a message saying "This item is pending for download assigned to another console"
    AND THEN! A while ago I bought the Gears of War 3 X Box, and I gave my old one to my friend who was in need of an X Box.
    But I tried to get him to figure out what to do with the Pending download. But he doesn't know. I don't either. I tried getting him to
    go to the gears menu and selecting Cloud storage as a Selection for a "storage device selection"
    But he told me the message pops up saying "This item is pending for download assigned to another console". I never used Cloud storage on my new X Box
    So my theory is that I need to get it uploaded. I don't know how. Anyone know how or what to do?

I dont know if I understood, so there are xbox A (the one you currently have) and xbox B (the one you gave to your friend).

You backed up your data in cloud storage from xbox B but you tried to get your data from your cloud from your xbox A?

meh... im getting sleepy, I will check this thread tomorrow, see ya.

Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Predalian5 View Post
    I only made it caps to get your attention, Sorry about that

I made a post about me getting reset. I Don't care that much. But preferably I would like my rank

Now. A while ago I made a Cloud storage save. Including My rank and stuff
    But when I try to restore it I get a message saying "This item is pending for download assigned to another console"
    AND THEN! A while ago I bought the Gears of War 3 X Box, and I gave my old one to my friend who was in need of an X Box.
    But I tried to get him to figure out what to do with the Pending download. But he doesn't know. I don't either. I tried getting him to
    go to the gears menu and selecting Cloud storage as a Selection for a "storage device selection"
    But he told me the message pops up saying "This item is pending for download assigned to another console". I never used Cloud storage on my new X Box
    So my theory is that I need to get it uploaded. I don't know how. Anyone know how or what to do?
    You need to goto his house and sign into your account on his xbox it should finish the cloud storage upload. Thats if he hasnt deleted the cloud backup that is stored under system items.
    Gears of War 1: 1250/1250
    Gears of War 2: 1750/1750
    Gears of War 3: 2000/2000
    Gears of War J: 1500/1500
    ★Reached Top 10 All-Time in Gears 1&2 all off host, Legit Seriously in Gears 1/2/3/J★