Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 58

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dirtysecrets

    Default Restricting Premade QuickMatch Lobbies

    EPIC developers like Quinn DelHoyo and Peter Knepley have stated "The average/causal gamer games alone, that's the reason quick match was introduce" so they can jump in/jump out with no penalty. If that's the case, why don't they restrict premade player quick match lobbies down to 2 or 3 players. I get tired of going into quick match koth lobbies and seeing 4 to 5 man premade teams. It's not fun and it basically cleans out the lobbies in a few seconds. What is funny, these kids have the audacity to talk crap afterwards. I'm against pubstomping and it's pretty lame to see kids do this. I lonewolf more than half the time but when I do play with friends we play rank. So why doesn't EPIC push players who want to party up with 4 or more players to rank?
    Last edited by PurpleKush; 04-29-2012 at 09:59 PM.

  2. #2
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,257
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: The Wavegun

    Default

    InB4theypaidforthegametheycanplayithowtheywantandt rashtalkoneguytwoAFKERSandtwobots

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    3,526
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Geo Zinx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnvironment View Post
    InB4theypaidforthegametheycanplayithowtheywantandt rashtalkoneguytwoAFKERSandtwobots
    Lol. Just because of the OP I will roll 5 man on quick TDM all day tomorrow.
    Let the horror begin, 6 hours of pure mayhem.
    Retro/SOS massacre.

  4. #4
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,257
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: The Wavegun

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123KID View Post
    Lol. Just because of the OP I will roll 5 man on quick TDM all day tomorrow.
    Let the horror begin, 6 hours of pure mayhem.
    Retro/SOS massacre.
    Me too! I will make people HATE this game.
    I mean I paid for it right?
    I will **** talk all of them too!
    And T-bag, because its all in good fun. Right?(lol.)
    All those low levels will probably sell the game, because I'm having fun!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    3,526
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Geo Zinx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnvironment View Post
    Me too! I will make people HATE this game.
    I mean I paid for it right?
    I will **** talk all of them too!
    And T-bag, because its all in good fun. Right?(lol.)
    All those low levels will probably sell the game, because I'm having fun!
    Lol I was only joking. Guess you could make it a lot funnier. Mind if I steal your qoute next time this thread comes up.

  6. #6
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,257
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: The Wavegun

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123KID View Post
    Lol I was only joking. Guess you could make it a lot funnier. Mind if I steal your qoute next time this thread comes up.
    I'll sign it. Here have my virtual signature.
    Thatawesomeguy

  7. #7
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,698
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Asthenie

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnvironment View Post
    InB4theypaidforthegametheycanplayithowtheywantandt rashtalkoneguytwoAFKERSandtwobots
    HahayesaddtheFuryclantothelistohwaittheypaidforthi sandtheyhacktheirrankandseriously3.0inquickmatch

    Anyway, Stranded it's perfect if you are tired of stscked teams
    Allfather

    They want you, soul and body

  8. #8
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dirtysecrets

    Default

    Oh look, 3 unintelligent replies... Figure that was coming!!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    3,526
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Geo Zinx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    Oh look, 3 unintelligent replies... Figure that was coming!!
    Unintelligent replies for an unintelligent post.

  10. #10
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dirtysecrets

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123KID View Post
    Unintelligent replies for an unintelligent post.
    Please explain how is my post unintelligent? I pointed out what developers stated through twitter replies or even on live streams i.e. Active Reload.. In which I counter their lame, yes lame argument they stand by. Again, if the average gamer, games alone then premade party quickmatch lobbies should be restricted to 2 or 3 players.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnvironment View Post
    I would have stated the obvious.
    Stranded KoTH (since you play solo.)
    They won't restrict players in QM. Although I think they should, but before someone says it I will.


    • Its "quicker" than ranked(consecutive matches, no wait.)
    • Can leave without being penalized


    Those are the reasons little man.
    What are the going numbers on stranded koth? Bet you there is as many players playing it as there is or were people playing zeta!!
    Last edited by PurpleKush; 04-29-2012 at 10:28 PM.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    3,526
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Geo Zinx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    Please explain how is my post unintelligent? I pointed out what developers stated through twitter replies or even on live streams i.e. Active Reload.. In which I counter their lame, yes lame argument they stand by. Again, if the average gamer, games alone then premade party quickmatch lobbies should be restricted to 2 or 3 players.
    There is a stranded play list available for people that game alone. It covers the two most popular game modes, TDM and KoTH. If any others were made, there would not be enough players on there.

  12. #12
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    37
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Rhino1w

    Default

    if i have a party i prefer quick match over ranked just because in ranked it takes a lot longer to load up (though i would like to vote on a map and not play overpass ) but people even quit leaving the teams weak a small if someones really skilled or somethings, so they may be thinking "F this game, who cares about -1500 points or whatever it is" , while we play a game with zero kelvin worth of fun. atleast in Qm people are replaced because new ones can join the match. are there any benefits of ranked that can make these QMers change lobbies? not yet
    www.youtube.com/RyanWade182 or Team page http://www.facebook.com/TeamGunSmoke hit me up for gears on live at my gamertag - Rhino1w
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjVu5...feature=relmfu <<<<Check out my latest video

  13. #13
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,257
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: The Wavegun

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    What are the going numbers on stranded koth? Bet you there is as many players playing it as there is or were people playing zeta!!
    EPIC doesn't show ANY numbers under the "Forces of Nature" playlist.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnvironment View Post
    EPIC doesn't show ANY numbers under the "Forces of Nature" playlist.
    Because Pete made an error when upping it to the servers, he admitted his mistake.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

    So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    LONDON
    Posts
    149

    Default

    lolol i wasent going to post on this but here goes 1. make friends kid or 2. stranded koth is for you son

  16. #16
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California, brah.
    Posts
    599
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Infect My Omen

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    Please explain how is my post unintelligent? I pointed out what developers stated through twitter replies or even on live streams i.e. Active Reload.. In which I counter their lame, yes lame argument they stand by. Again, if the average gamer, games alone then premade party quickmatch lobbies should be restricted to 2 or 3 players.



    What are the going numbers on stranded koth? Bet you there is as many players playing it as there is or were people playing zeta!!
    I played stranded KOTH last night and got into a full game instantly. It was just like playing normal KOTH. BTW, I rolled 5man QM TDM. Trust me, it isn't fun for us either.
    "I'll take a chip.....and EAT IT!"

  17. #17
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,257
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: The Wavegun

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    Oh look, 3 unintelligent replies... Figure that was coming!!
    I would have stated the obvious.
    Stranded KoTH (since you play solo.)
    They won't restrict players in QM. Although I think they should, but before someone says it I will.


    • Its "quicker" than ranked(consecutive matches, no wait.)
    • Can leave without being penalized


    Those are the reasons little man.

  18. #18
    Redeemer
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Olympus Heights, R¬ŮtÁrŔ `"-~-.,.
    Posts
    1,366
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: echoplex PSN ID: ZomBi_dEth Wii Code: 7919 2809 6520 0629

    Default

    I'd like to see a cap of 3, personally.
    Unfortunately I don't see it ever happening.

    Just an idea, but when you go into QM the parties shouldn't stay together.
    All players should be scattered across both teams.

    There.
    You can play with your party, though its 50/50 if they're on your team. Honestly I'd find that kind of fun to play against friends in public.

    Parties wouldn't split in RANKED.
    Sadly the game has been out far too long, and this would probably turn more people off causing more harm than good.

    If it were like that at launch it would have been normal by now.

    I don't see how it would be that much a problem, though.
    If you're just looking to have some fun with your bros, then the teams splitting up wouldn't be a problem. If you want to be an unstoppable force there's always RANKED.
    -je_ssi e |||
    Dreamlife, outcries, standby, allies
    Poolside, child-like, downside, goodbyes
    Sympathetic tones don't match a sympathetic lie

  19. #19
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dirtysecrets

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spOokShOw View Post
    If you want to be an unstoppable force there's always RANKED.
    My point exactly! As for the stranded list, it's a massive fail. Barely anybody plays it because of low numbers. Not everybody likes playing against two humans and the rest bots..

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    3,526
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Geo Zinx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    My point exactly! As for the stranded list, it's a massive fail. Barely anybody plays it because of low numbers. Not everybody likes playing against two humans and the rest bots..
    If that was the case people would play Ranked. Ranked is getting on my nerves now. Hardly anyone plays and it gets tedious quickly. Even I have grown fond of Quick.

  21. #21
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dirtysecrets

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123KID View Post
    If that was the case people would play Ranked. Ranked is getting on my nerves now. Hardly anyone plays and it gets tedious quickly. Even I have grown fond of Quick.
    You just prove my point.. Nobody plays ranked because they can team up with 5 friends and play quick match. By restricting quick match to a certain amount, you push more players who want to team up to play rank.

  22. #22
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    You just prove my point.. Nobody plays ranked because they can team up with 5 friends and play quick match. By restricting quick match to a certain amount, you push more players who want to team up to play rank.
    Then theres also 5 people, with guests who shouldnt be restricted from playing either...
    I have 3commando Doms :/

  23. #23
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    You just prove my point.. Nobody plays ranked because they can team up with 5 friends and play quick match. By restricting quick match to a certain amount, you push more players who want to team up to play rank.
    Then theres also 5 people, with guests who shouldnt be restricted from playing either...
    I have 3commando Doms :/

  24. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    3,526
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Geo Zinx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    You just prove my point.. Nobody plays ranked because they can team up with 5 friends and play quick match. By restricting quick match to a certain amount, you push more players who want to team up to play rank.
    Ranked has all the incentives it needs. If people feel comfortable playing quick then they should do so. You should not be restricted on who and how many players can play in a lobby for Quick.

    Think of the scenario, me and 4 of my friends play a Ranked match. 1 has to leave in 10, but our last Ranked match took 15 minutes. So we go and try and play quick.

    *error message*

    "There are too many players in the lobby and therefore Quick matchmaking cannot begin, sorry"

    Dude that would suck.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    You just prove my point.. Nobody plays ranked because they can team up with 5 friends and play quick match. By restricting quick match to a certain amount, you push more players who want to team up to play rank.
    This has nothing to do with it. People don't like ranked because of its cumbersome font end that wastes too much time constantly going back to the menu. Ppl like quick because it's flexible, friends can jump in and out, it's more efficient and they can leave when they want.


    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    A bunch of random players shouldn't be forced to face your stacked pubstar team in quick match.
    They aren't being forced. If its a problem, use the ability to leave the match, or utilize the solo play list. Or go find ppl to play with. Either way, Randoms who have issues with this have options. Use them.
    Last edited by NFI; 04-30-2012 at 03:20 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

    So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

  26. #26
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,774
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AoW KingFenix PSN ID: AoWKingFenix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123KID View Post
    If that was the case people would play Ranked. Ranked is getting on my nerves now. Hardly anyone plays and it gets tedious quickly. Even I have grown fond of Quick.
    Sadly if you are not searching for Ranked TDM it is becoming a major problem to find a Ranked game.
    Farewell Epic Forums. It was fun.
    Thank you Cher and CrypticAshes for the Savage Kantus code and Cher again for the SGE code!
    Thank you to COG Azure Skye for the Web Skin code! Thank you to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for the Anya code! Thank you Lycan for the Alex Brand code! Thank you to The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal code! Thank you to BlueDodger for the invite to the Reaper lobby!

  27. #27
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Texas...Yee haw
    Posts
    246
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: x13loodLustx

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LoD FENIX View Post
    Sadly if you are not searching for Ranked TDM it is becoming a major problem to find a Ranked game.
    Execution, KotH, and Guardian are still kicking.
    [url]http://www.speedtest.net/result/1353642989.png[/url
    Sofia/Baird
    Longshot/Gnasher/Hammerburst 2.0
    Judgement maps suck

  28. #28
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,774
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AoW KingFenix PSN ID: AoWKingFenix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    My point exactly! As for the stranded list, it's a massive fail. Barely anybody plays it because of low numbers. Not everybody likes playing against two humans and the rest bots..
    Stranded has low numbers because people are stubborn and don't go play it even though it was made for lone wolfs. If more people stopped being so dense and looked at available playlist instead of hitting "Start, Down, A, A, A, A" and jumping right into QM TDM. It was created for people that don't even play it so don't blame Epic.
    Farewell Epic Forums. It was fun.
    Thank you Cher and CrypticAshes for the Savage Kantus code and Cher again for the SGE code!
    Thank you to COG Azure Skye for the Web Skin code! Thank you to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for the Anya code! Thank you Lycan for the Alex Brand code! Thank you to The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal code! Thank you to BlueDodger for the invite to the Reaper lobby!

  29. #29
    Palace Guard
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    3,774
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: AoW KingFenix PSN ID: AoWKingFenix

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spOokShOw View Post
    I'd like to see a cap of 3, personally.
    Unfortunately I don't see it ever happening.

    Just an idea, but when you go into QM the parties shouldn't stay together.
    All players should be scattered across both teams.

    There.
    You can play with your party, though its 50/50 if they're on your team. Honestly I'd find that kind of fun to play against friends in public.

    Parties wouldn't split in RANKED.
    Sadly the game has been out far too long, and this would probably turn more people off causing more harm than good.

    If it were like that at launch it would have been normal by now.

    I don't see how it would be that much a problem, though.
    If you're just looking to have some fun with your bros, then the teams splitting up wouldn't be a problem. If you want to be an unstoppable force there's always RANKED.
    The only way friends would play each other in public is if the Gears 1 style lobby was brought back which won't happen since that was player hosted.
    Farewell Epic Forums. It was fun.
    Thank you Cher and CrypticAshes for the Savage Kantus code and Cher again for the SGE code!
    Thank you to COG Azure Skye for the Web Skin code! Thank you to ToRcHiiNgNerDz for the Anya code! Thank you Lycan for the Alex Brand code! Thank you to The Anya Bunni for the Team Metal code! Thank you to BlueDodger for the invite to the Reaper lobby!

  30. #30
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Its because nobody plays ranked anymore!!! Gears 3 broke my heart when it came time to admit defeat and leave ranked once and for all... Now i play "Shudders" Quick match
    I have 3commando Doms :/

  31. #31
    MSgt. Shooter Person
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    344
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: lMauleR

    Default

    I'd love to see what would happen if they made all quick match stranded(no parties at all) for 1 week. Would ranked get more players because of parties? Would nobody play at all because their quickmatch stacking team get destroyed vs actual good parties of 5(not random quickmatch noobs)?

    Kind of disappointed that current stranded playlist are pretty empty. At this point, if they change anything, they might lose their current team stacking\pub stomping fan base because they could easily go to any other game and continue the pub stomping.

    edit:totally forgot about split screen players lol, so 2 players parties would probably be the BARE minimum.
    Last edited by mauleriscool; 04-29-2012 at 11:13 PM.
    GOW 1: 1250 (Kills 11,892)
    GOW 2: 1750
    GOW 3: 1900
    GOW PC: 1000

  32. #32

    Default

    I'll probably end up trading this game in if this change is implemented. I shouldn't be forced to play ranked when i want to play with friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAO Devil View Post
    Then you must force solo players to play only FFA because otherwise they'll drag down the teams that are using communication. Why not force people to have to play Overrun to increase those numbers? I know, lets force everyone to only be able to play with Gnashers because thats the majority, so nobody should be at a disadvantage. Screw people's free will. That's an awesome idea dude. Way behind you on that.

    Thanks Kracker Kid for the paintball skins! Thanks LYCAN for Alex Brand!

  33. #33
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    626
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Dirtysecrets

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx Dantes Rage View Post
    I'll probably end up trading this game in if this change is implemented. I shouldn't be forced to play ranked when i want to play with friends.
    A bunch of random players shouldn't be forced to face your stacked pubstar team in quick match.
    Last edited by PurpleKush; 04-30-2012 at 01:43 AM.

  34. #34
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Blackening
    Posts
    8,510
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    A bunch of random players shouldn't be forced to face your stacked pubstar team in quick match.
    You're acting like you have absolutely no choice in the matter. You can leave ANYTIME you want and you won't be punished for it (stats). No one is forcing you to face a stacked team.

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBacon View Post
    You're acting like you have absolutely no choice in the matter. You can leave ANYTIME you want and you won't be punished for it (stats). No one is forcing you to face a stacked team.
    This. It's never going to happen anyway so this is all idle talk at the end of the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

    So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

  36. #36
    Seriously...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    14,949
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DenyThisFlesh

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xx Dantes Rage View Post
    I'll probably end up trading this game in if this change is implemented. I shouldn't be forced to play ranked when i want to play with friends.
    Don't worry. It won't happen.
    Thank you to Gear1987 for my Savage Grenadier Elite!
    Thank you to IBLEEDgears for the Jungle Tai!
    Thank you to Gears_Of_Law for the Judgment Team Metal code!
    Thank you to III LYCAN III for the Alex Brand code!
    Proud father as of 10:54pm(central time) on 7/27/2010

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DenyThisFlesh View Post
    Don't worry. It won't happen.
    Good to know. Thanks.

    Btw, this is gonna be WAYYYY late, but ever since i saw your sig. about being a dad, i've been meaning to send you a message or tell you congrats, but just never got around to it. Life's been pretty crazy as of late.

    So yeah, congrats.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAO Devil View Post
    Then you must force solo players to play only FFA because otherwise they'll drag down the teams that are using communication. Why not force people to have to play Overrun to increase those numbers? I know, lets force everyone to only be able to play with Gnashers because thats the majority, so nobody should be at a disadvantage. Screw people's free will. That's an awesome idea dude. Way behind you on that.

    Thanks Kracker Kid for the paintball skins! Thanks LYCAN for Alex Brand!

  38. #38
    Iron Guard
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    528

    Default

    Yes, I agree with the OP.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    EPIC developers like Quinn DelHoyo and Peter Knepley have stated "The average/causal gamer games alone, that's the reason quick match was introduce" so they can jump in/jump out with no penalty. If that's the case, why don't they restrict premade player quick match lobbies down to 2 or 3 players. I get tired of going into quick match koth lobbies and seeing 4 to 5 man premade teams.
    Because its not a solo playlist. The flexibility for friends to jump in and out is a huge draw to those ppl as well, along w the ability to leve. Just because you have a party of 5 doesn't mean you should be shoe horned into a playlist you don't like. Ppl can play what they want, party or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    It's not fun and it basically cleans out the lobbies in a few seconds. What is funny, these kids have the audacity to talk crap afterwards. I'm against pubstomping and it's pretty lame to see kids do this. I lonewolf more than half the time but when I do play with friends we play rank.
    How fun it is, is subjective. I roll solo, and it doesnt bother me at all. Besides- Why do you care if they talk or what they think? Neither of these are valid reasons to force ppl into ranked.

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    So why doesn't EPIC push players who want to party up with 4 or more players to rank?
    Because Pete feels the idea is a joke, those ppl don't want to play ranked and shouldn't have to just because there are 4 of them, that's why. And Epic isn't going to do it either. Devils advocate- If its that big a deal, go play stranded. Epic shouldn't "push" players anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

    So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

  40. #40
    Seriously...

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Superior, WI
    Posts
    14,949
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: DenyThisFlesh

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleKush View Post
    A bunch of random players shouldn't be forced to face your stacked pubstar team in quick match.
    If they don't want to play that match they can leave and find another one. Problem solved.
    Thank you to Gear1987 for my Savage Grenadier Elite!
    Thank you to IBLEEDgears for the Jungle Tai!
    Thank you to Gears_Of_Law for the Judgment Team Metal code!
    Thank you to III LYCAN III for the Alex Brand code!
    Proud father as of 10:54pm(central time) on 7/27/2010


 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •