Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default never seen this: gem On magic titan break +1 & crafting 20 years

I was searching this forum and there is nothing about gem that I crafted today.

Dual gem: On magic titan break+1 [125 000 cash]
    How did I make him?
    2x titan break gem + on magic get 2000 health.
    Crafting time was 20 years. I do not have photo of crafting 20 years this gem, but I have photo of crafting 20 years from another time.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2irsp07.png
    http://i49.tinypic.com/281vou9.png - 240 000 cash to skip waiting time
    Last edited by TDa; 04-29-2012 at 07:10 AM. Reason: bad links

MSgt. Shooter Person

How does it work? Every time you use magic the break window increases for that fight? That's awesome if you have a high magic score, the break window could increase to what... +10 or something?

5 days will be gone soon. Just let it craft :-)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TDa View Post
    I was searching this forum and there is nothing about gem that I crafted today.

Dual gem: On magic titan break+1 [125 000 cash]
    How did I make him?
    2x titan break gem + on magic get 2000 health.
    Crafting time was 20 years. I do not have photo of crafting 20 years this gem, but I have photo of crafting 20 years from another time.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2irsp07.png
    http://i49.tinypic.com/281vou9.png - 240 000 cash to skip waiting time
    yup, I've seen it, then again I did not see the outcome of it, because this buggy game deleted my NG+ slot with no reason. When will these amateur developers get this iCloud thing right? lots of other games do it with no glitches, c'mon!!!
    I read several threads of people getting their slots deleted. I've restored a backup and disabled iCloud; as a matter of fact, I've never had enabled but I caved it due to ClashMob, which is not even that cool. I'll take my game slot over any silly new feature such as ClashMob any day.
    So enough of ranting and back to the gem craft, I had put together (2 on break Titan break+2 and 1 on magic get 2526 heath) and the result was also in 20 years or 1 month of game play ... I was expecting something great then the effing BUG hit me hard!!! long live "L E A N D R O" and "swordmaster" as they were always right, these guys from Epic/CHair are really incompetent. Now I restored a backup and disabled iCloud ... I don't need no stupid ClashMob ...

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSteve View Post
    yup, I've seen it, then again I did not see the outcome of it, because this buggy game deleted my NG+ slot with no reason. When will these amateur developers get this iCloud thing right? lots of other games do it with no glitches, c'mon!!!
    I read several threads of people getting their slots deleted. I've restored a backup and disabled iCloud; as a matter of fact, I've never had enabled but I caved it due to ClashMob, which is not even that cool. I'll take my game slot over any silly new feature such as ClashMob any day.
    So enough of ranting and back to the gem craft, I had put together (2 on break Titan break+2 and 1 on magic get 2526 heath) and the result was also in 20 years or 1 month of game play ... I was expecting something great then the effing BUG hit me hard!!! long live "L E A N D R O" and "swordmaster" as they were always right, these guys from Epic/CHair are really incompetent. Now I restored a backup and disabled iCloud ... I don't need no stupid ClashMob ...
    You don't need iCloud for CM

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Silversabeast View Post
    You don't need iCloud for CM
    Are you sure? if so then it's all developer's fault that either iCloud or iCloud+ClashMob is deleting game slots. Either they don't know how to use it or they don't test anything ... I'll take both if you ask me. Anyway, I'll play standalone from now on, and won't even tap the "ClashMob" button ever again.
    Last edited by CaptainSteve; 04-29-2012 at 03:31 PM. Reason: typo

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSteve View Post
    Are you sure? if so then it's all developer's fault that either iCloud or iCloud+ClashMob is deleting game slots. Either they don't know how to use it or they don't test anything ... I'll take both if you ask me. Anyway, I'll play standalone from now on, and won't even tap the "ClashMob" button ever again.
    What about to use NiiLoc's gold trick?

daaood

I just got this gem from a small chest.

MSgt. Shooter Person

So have you tested it? How does it work?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by daaood View Post
    I just got this gem from a small chest.
    Which one? the "on break Titan break+2", which is an old gem and everybody knows how it works or the "on magic get 2526 heath"? I know how the latter works, which is obvious, then again there is no way you forged the set I mentioned, like I almost did; in addition to that, I'm 100% that you will never get such a gem, i.e (2 on break Titan break+2 and 1 on magic get 2526 heath forged together) out of a chest. No way, no how. Please elaborate.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by vettigeherder View Post
    How does it work? Every time you use magic the break window increases for that fight? That's awesome if you have a high magic score, the break window could increase to what... +10 or something?
    Yes. Every time you use magic, break window increases. Tried for break+4 (maybe +5, +6, +7, .. also works but I did not tested yet) using dual weapons.

daaood

I used the fire,equipped with Silver,nothing happened after i used Fire.

MSgt. Shooter Person

daaood: After you use magic (in this case fire), nothing happens, thats right. But when titan ends attacking, you have more time before next attack. Catch it?