Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Default Water defense gem

Hi all, has anybody ever come across a water defense gem? I'm leveling up my heavy weapons, and because I use a lot of shield the elemental protection is very important. I have a defense gem for every elemental damage except for water. Does such a gem even exist?

MSgt. Shooter Person

Yes it does. Have you checked the store after each RB?
    Also, the shield "oceanic" or "Herringbone" both have water defence element (not good enough shields for higher lvl though)
    Last edited by Thunderblow; 04-29-2012 at 07:46 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderblow View Post
    Yes it does. Have you checked the store after each RB?
    Also, the shield "oceanic" or "Herringbone" both have water defence element (not good enough shields for higher lvl though)
    OK, so it must be bad luck then, I check the store every rebirth, but never found a water defense gem. I noticed the two shields, but as you said..they're like holding up a sheet of paper against the higher level enemies..

Iron Guard

Water defense gems are hard to come by. If I see one, I buy it, even if I don't think I'll use it. Because, you know, you never know.
    Exo-Pilot: You don't look like a great warrior.

Siris: Apparently not.