Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hybrid View

Default Water or Wind and Magic?

Hello,

All your experts out there: which gem will give you better strength? Wind or Water?

Also, for the life of me, how do I use the Magic? I clicked on it and unable to make it active or kill the Titan. Is there a special way?

Thanks.

MSgt. Shooter Person

The effect of the gem depends on its attributes. With the gems you should see a number associated with it, for example: Water Attack +128. This just means that when you socket the gem on an item, it will allow you to deal 128 extra damage to the Titan. There is a catch, however. Some titans are resistant to certain types, and this nullifies the extra effect of the gem. You can tell what elements the titans are resistant to by clicking the info button when you're about to attack the Titan. The symbol for the elements will appear after the shield symbol. So, the short answer is that is depends on the Titan you're fighting and how powerful the gem is.

With magic, when the icon glows blue (meaning that it's fully charged), tap it. One or more symbols will appear at the bottom of your screen. You need to draw those symbols as best as you can in the center of the screen. Then the magic will activate and do its effect.

Thanks....

How would one can draw that fast in the middle of the fight?

MSgt. Shooter Person

You don't need to be exact, Infinity Blade can interpret to a certain degree. That and you get used to timing between enemy attacks the more you use it.

hmmm.... been trying and no success.... guess I have to try more (on the U Heal) :-) I hardly use the Magic.

Saburai

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    hmmm.... been trying and no success.... guess I have to try more (on the U Heal) :-) I hardly use the Magic.
    U heal is the most messed up symbol in IB. Its annoying

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Silversabeast View Post
    U heal is the most messed up symbol in IB. Its annoying
    You used to be able to get away with just a vertical swipe down in IB, hate how precise you have to be now

I think crystal is the most annoying, though. A diamond ffs!

I tested out both of these attacks, I think I like the Wind more. Its epic win bonus looks awesome when the wind blows the leafs and stuffs.