Register

Welcome to the Epic Games Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Question Cant get past NG+ ^3

I have beaten the regular game and made it to NG+ and i got as far as NG+^3 but i can't get past NG+^3 i have beaten the god king twice and i'm stuck how to i get to a higher NG+?

thanks

MSgt. Shooter Person

Did you use restart Rebirth in the Zen Garden (the place where you fight Saydhi)? If you did you will go back to the previous NG+.

yes i have done that but when i beat the god king it takes me to the same new game+ i cant go higher

will i always be on NG+^3? if yes ill just start a whole new game really would rather not just throw away a week of playing and getting to level 96

MSgt. Shooter Person

Can you specify what you meant when you said you have "done that"? Because using restart rebirth will reduce your NG+ back to NG2. Every time you use it your NG+ drops one level.

oh so now i see

i went into the character slots and i see that i am on rebirth 1^2 so does that mean that the next time i beat the god king and get to rebirth 1^3 i should not lose to the first guy or restart rebirth as i will just keep on going in a loop? kinda sucks i thought it was a glitch in the game

if i do "Restart Rebirth 1" when im not in the Zen Garden will it affect me going to a higher newgame+?

Iron Guard

If you're in the first part of the game (i.e., pre-beating Saydhi), and you "rest to rebirth 1" you go back to the previous NG+. If you do it later in the game, you just reset to rebirth 1 in the current NG+.
    Exo-Pilot: You don't look like a great warrior.

Siris: Apparently not.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by steve84 View Post
    I have beaten the regular game and made it to NG+ and i got as far as NG+^3 but i can't get past NG+^3 i have beaten the god king twice and i'm stuck how to i get to a higher NG+?

thanks
    I have exactly the same problem, I am currently level 179, beaten Raidriar in NG 3 and after beating Saydhi I am STILL in level NG 3, where it should be NG 4. How can I advance further ?
    Any help is appreciated..

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by steve84 View Post

thanks
    I have exactly the same problem, I am currently level 179, beaten Raidriar in NG 3 and after beating Saydhi I am STILL in level NG 3, where it should be NG 4. How can I advance further ?
    Any help is appreciated..