Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by NFI View Post
    I don't care if you have a mic or not.
    Alright, I'll PM you my GT. I'll be on in a couple of hours if you wanna play then.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoGx Heaven View Post
    Team Essence will try to be at the next Hypefestation!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranethar View Post
    This is really good for the community, now no one has the fear of coming last! Should get lots more teams now.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Asthenie

As far I know the Savages Locust going feral cause basically his mother (Myrrah) was going, but I really don't see the Savage side of they, I mean, they're just Drones, I don't see the difference. Anyway, in their description says 'They don't obey Myrrah at all' so yes and not
    Allfather

They want you, soul and body

Redeemer
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: The Gubbler

Quote Originally Posted by Clone Recon View Post
    Yeah, the savage locust are like kids who move out of home (the hollow) and all they do is smoke, drink, and play gears all day (dont follow rules) because there parents (queen myrrah) failed. lol sorry thats the comparison i thought of.
    Lol that's it exactly

Quote Originally Posted by ChocolateBacon View Post
    Alright, I'll PM you my GT. I'll be on in a couple of hours if you wanna play then.
    Sorry my inbox was full, as was yours. Message me again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Quote Originally Posted by Eridanis Nadir View Post
    As far I know the Savages Locust going feral cause basically his mother (Myrrah) was going, but I really don't see the Savage side of they, I mean, they're just Drones, I don't see the difference. Anyway, in their description says 'They don't obey Myrrah at all' so yes and not
    No that's not what their description says. It says they've been cut off and without the Queens guidance scatched out a surface existence. Not they dont obey myrrah. In game they fight along side regular locust so this counters what you are saying. You see it at Anvil Gate, among other places.
    Last edited by NFI; 04-30-2012 at 07:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyMcClure View Post
    Nice Find. It was a legit bug and fixed in the retail version today.

So once Gears 3 releases, when you use the torque, take a bit of pride in knowing you helped make it better

Iron Guard

I think we need a dlc regarding the locust and what happened to Myrrah and the horde that stayed with her! I think we need to know where they went after the hollow was flooded, where they lived for nearly 2 years and how they stumbled upon Azura! My guess is Myrrah was at the deadlands to find the rest of her people

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: FA7ALtheGOD

Yeah they follow Myrrah .. I'd assume they're called Savage Locust because without the Hollow they become more primal in nature, as opposed to being the militant force you're used to. I mean you did flood their home, so they gotta do what they gotta do to survive.
    Be the change you want to see in the world. - Ghandi.

MSgt. Shooter Person

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion Rises View Post
    I think we need a dlc regarding the locust and what happened to Myrrah and the horde that stayed with her! I think we need to know where they went after the hollow was flooded, where they lived for nearly 2 years and how they stumbled upon Azura! My guess is Myrrah was at the deadlands to find the rest of her people
    Well I guess you're in luck since this is exactly what the last Dirty Little Secrets comic issue is about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12