Default The Hunger Games arena

Just a mock up of the hunger games arena from the movie. Did it with UDK and Blender. This is just a video showing it off. enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rEun...z3JyfZyQ7Ujfc=
    Last edited by JMtheCONQUERER; 04-25-2012 at 08:09 AM.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L0RD oF DRAG0NS

Looks pretty good, are you going to work on it more or are you done?

Quote Originally Posted by BloodBrothers View Post
    Looks pretty good, are you going to work on it more or are you done?
    heh thanks. nah im done with it. Its not as playable as it looks in the vid. A lot of it is incomplete, I used a lot of tricks to give it that look. Its more of an artistic piece than a playable level (as oxy-moron-ish as that sounds lol). But thanks for the critique I appreciate it.

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: L0RD oF DRAG0NS

Quote Originally Posted by JMtheCONQUERER View Post
    heh thanks. nah im done with it. Its not as playable as it looks in the vid. A lot of it is incomplete, I used a lot of tricks to give it that look. Its more of an artistic piece than a playable level (as oxy-moron-ish as that sounds lol). But thanks for the critique I appreciate it.
    You're welcome--can't wait to see more from you in the future.

Iron Guard

"This video is private" ... ...
    /ninjapirates/
    ---Roccy Laboratories//#1 Crossmedia 2010[Multimedia]

I hate reference images...I never find good ones

Quote Originally Posted by HavocInferno View Post
    "This video is private" ... ...
    sorry about that, its public now

Redeemer
    Metro Manila, Philippines, Southeast Asia

Cool

Interesting. Love the atmospheric view, lighting under the sun and music theme from the movie. I seeming you intended to bring "The Hunger Games" movie (adapted from Suzanne Collins' novel of the same name) into a life of UDK video game; and you can either way to use the camera flyby, instead of leaving you as a first-person setting. In any case, great work on your project.
    Last edited by Private Tux; 04-27-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tux Android View Post
    Interesting. Love the atmospheric view, lighting under the sun and music theme from the movie. I seeming you intended to bring "The Hunger Games" movie (adapted from Suzanne Collins' novel of the same name) into a life of UDK video game; and you can either way to use the camera flyby, instead of leaving you as a first-person setting. In any case, great work on your project.
    yeah I was trying to get that effect. I was going to use flyby but it seemed more gamy and hunger games-ish to just keep it a walk around. But thanks for the comment.

The Sacrifice

Really good, some of the weapons you made are awesome, keep the work up!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Visit my Website: http://www.greenfishstudios.wix.com/info

Contact: If you are in need of any help, or if you have any questions about 3d Modelling, or you need information about using the Unreal Engine, then please make sure to contact me at the following address, as i would be happy to help you out!: GreenFishStudios@live.com

Youtube Channel Address: http://www.youtube.com/user/GreenFi5hStudios

I will be able to provide you with any support, or queries that you have, so please make sure to contact me, either on the forums via PM, or to my business address, and i will provide you with a reply, within 48 hours!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------