Thread: Fix KOTH spawns

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jeroniwhoa

Default Fix KOTH spawns

Both teams spawning in same spawn, 1 team spanwing right behind the other, both teams spawning side by side.. Fix you're flawed spawn system or explain why these spawns are intended.

Boomshot
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Rtma

To reduce Spawn trapping? keeps the flow going.
    My Player Data was Reset(Late Afternoon, 31 Oct 2010, Progress Lost {+10 GMT}) Feel Free to talk to me or Check my Profile Page, if you like to learn a bit about me. ^.-.^
    Preferred COG - Aaron Griffin Preferred Locust - Theron/Golden Locust/Myrrah Preferred Weapon Skins - Rifles - Deadly Cute. Shotguns - Ultraviolet - It's so FABULOUS, I love it.
    My Suggestion to make the Sawed-Off Shotgun a viable option Thread. Looking for some Australian/NZ Friends to play Gears of War 3 with me, Click for Criteria. Survival Versus Mode Game type Concept! Click & Take a look.

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Asthenie

Just Blood Drive
    Allfather

They want you, soul and body

Marrow Fiend
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NP473L

As long as you don't stay in one spot, the spawns aren't really that bad. Although, I am fed up of winning a power position, and having the enemy team (those who just killed) spawn right next to me with seemingly infinite spawn protection . But it's not too bad.

Spawns are game changing in competitive though...which is a problem.
    Thanks to PopeAdrian37th for my Signed Comin-Con Poster; thanks to Evanescence, III LYCAN III, Gnashes, Yosoypr, Parasidian, Big Water, PopeAdrian37th, rondeau04, x Gaara Inc x, The Anya Bunni and Flak.
    Weapon Skin Thread @NP473L GT: NP473L Fraxure Gaming Armour Skin Thread

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cush e Goblin

The main issue I have with KOTH spawning is that it seems to spawn you close to the next hill. It almost seems that you get rewarded for dying when their is less than 15 seconds left on the hill. We've got to the point that when the hill is getting close to changing we will quit trying to kill the other players for fear that by doing so, they will beat us to the next hill.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cush e Goblin View Post
    The main issue I have with KOTH spawning is that it seems to spawn you close to the next hill. It almost seems that you get rewarded for dying when their is less than 15 seconds left on the hill. We've got to the point that when the hill is getting close to changing we will quit trying to kill the other players for fear that by doing so, they will beat us to the next hill.
    Bingo. When there's <20 seconds on a hill you're almost better off going Rambo and committing suicide so you can get a good spawn.

How can this be fine?

Banned
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxVv DANNY vVxX

I hate when the enemy spawns behind you. Like seriously wtf, it's just really dumb...

Palace Guard
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DanTheGamer11

Yup.... yup.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DaRkNeSs View Post
    I hate when the enemy spawns behind you. Like seriously wtf, it's just really dumb...
    Especially when they have the short spawn and you know it's coming, but can't kill them because of spawn shield.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fade To Bacon

It's most noticeable on KOTH Mercy. The enemy either spawns beside you, or beside the hill.

They kind of fixed the ring spawns in TU4, but the player spawns are still horrendous.

(whydopeoplespawninsidemeonblooddrive)

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

Bump.......

MSgt. Shooter Person
    Gamer IDs

On aftermath, 1 team gets spawned at Ink, the other team gets spawned at the boxes just below the ink. How is that ok with all the different spawns on this map? Seriously, fix the spawns.

Depts has the same issues if one team doesnt spawn at mulcher, you are guaranteed to spawn next to the team.

Veteran
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Doctor Pie 7056

Blood drive is the biggest problem since its definatly going to happen on that map
    I have a shotgun
    Quote Originally Posted by xTZAx View Post
    I was considering cancelling my pre-order until they finally confirmed that I can turn off gore and language.
    Yes, this is a fertile land we will rule over all this land, we will call it, this land. - Thumbs up if you get the reference